Proposal for Auto Spot Trading Bot

With the knowledge gaps both in development and basic market understandings, not to mention the gross negligence in following any fundamental code of conduct I would respectfully decline this “offer”.

No trading bot is guaranteed to be profitable and given the budget is rather…undefined.
From a 100 000 thousand dollars with a % in perpetuity to a loose 10-20 000 thousand with no specifics.

As the author seems to be more worried who is fictional and who is a Rabbi, who bought a vacuum from the wages received and is spending a considerable amount of time bashing, fudding and straight up spreading 4chan style nonsense around Agora, I can give my personal guarantee that the staked LUNC that I own, will go towards a veto vote.

Respectfully.
*Ask Ed if something was left unclear for you.

If the majority of the community decides that they do not want this I won’t even move with a vote on it. I am not THAT desperate also. The L1 teams honestly look a lot more desperate than me considering their multiple proposals.

And this is like a side project for me. Actually it’s one the most complicated projects I have thought about working on. Which is why I would continue development on it regardless of a vote or a proposal or anything.

I didn’t even think about making a proposal of this. I was developing it before I thought about that. This is so that I can support the development and see it live.

This is how I talk, and behave. And this is how much knowledge of things I have. I have only written in this proposal what I will be able to achieve and what is possible. I won’t say what I cannot do.

I am not fa(ke that’s why. Real humam beings can only do what they say they can. They do not embellish their proposals with non-achievable objectives to make them look extraordinary or to pass a vote.

I am not particularly interested in such careless behaviour and I will do what I can for the community.

P.S. There is no use blocking my posts/comments :sunglasses: that won’t make other props pass.

1 Like

Any robot showing profit in history does not guarantee profitability in the future.
At one time, I created trading robots more than you saw sparrows. I declare with all responsibility that the only profitable strategies are based on finding market inefficiencies and trading these situations. Mostly arbitrageurs and tweeters. They usually require large amounts of liquidity.
Secondly, no developer funding guarantees the creation of a profitable algorithm.
Thirdly, how will it be possible to programmatically check the profitability of the robot on historical quotes? You need a full tick history. You will need a complete visualization of such trading, with diagrams, with a mat. expectation, Sharpe ratio and other indicators

1 Like

That is right. Which is why this bot relies on historical data to a certain extent, but it mostly works on data collected within 1 hour. That’s our data set for about 60-70% of the calculations.

Historical data in crypto skews any bot because the crypto market is extremely volatile and changes every 2-3 mins. This bot does it’s calculations within 2-3 mins and within the next 2 mins it has to execute the trade. So it needs to take a decision of selling or buying every 5 mins.

This is bacially how it works.

This does not. I am testing it currently with a minimum deposit of 10 dollars.

I am sure everyone can lose 10 dollars to try this.

This algorithm does not always make profits. This is a misconception with this proposal.

The bot ONLY makes profits 50% of the times. Please read it again.

We are making more profits than losses so cumulatively you end up making profits.

It does not mean that you are not making losses in the trade. Of course you are.

You are simply making more profits than losses.

Yes but it works on current live data, so I am making an interface where the bot will keep running and we will be able to see whether it is making profits or losses in the trades it is making.

That’s the only way to check anyway.

1 Like

im not experienced enough to say whether this is feasible or not, but very interesting idea and would like to see it be successful. good luck and keep developing even if you didnt get much support here this time.

cheers,

3 Likes

Lmao here’s the dude who posted this brilliant idea in the OP:

My guy begging for $1000/month, but he wants to sell us his brilliant trading bot! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Rabbi, you are a fa(ke profile and a bot. Everyone knows that here. Please stop spamming everywhere.

I know you are not being able to do anything and that’s why you are going crazy.

This is nothing bro.

It hasn’t begun yet for you. At one point of time you would have ripped your own hair off your head.

Trust me :sunglasses::fu:

Rabbi, you are a fa(ke profile and a bot. Everyone knows that here. Please stop spamming everywhere.

I know you are not being able to do anything and that’s why you are going crazy.

This is nothing bro.

It hasn’t begun yet for you. At one point of time you would have ripped your own hair off your head.

Trust me. It’s gonna end badly for you.

P.S.
Hey Fa(ke Rabbi,
You forgot I can write this again :sunglasses::fu:

I doubt that. I’m behind 7 proxies, fool! :joy:

Aahhhhhhh so I wasn’t wrong at all I see… :sunglasses:

How many times can you disqualify yourself and still hang around Rabbi? Must be shameful

This thread here yet again demonstrates that whoever is behind the Rabbi has no business in any leadership position. He/they simply does not have the human qualifications to be a leader and has documented that fact across too many threads and too many months. Just a bad actor out to do harm where he can. A sorry little man.

3 Likes