[Proposal] for Classic: $UST debts are a bankruptcy. Those have to be burned first, only then $LUNA classic can be great

I think you’re right to be skeptical. But from observing how LFG / Do Kwon acted at the time (“steady lads deploying more capital”) and now, it does appear that when we de-pegged to $0.98 they just threw all their money into a burning fire to try and prevent further de-peg.

I agree with you that this would be a crazy strategy to have gone forward with, but this was the risk of giving certain members too much control over the reserve (another argument to upgrade Treasury rather than axe it as in V2).

check my previous post btw, today LFG moved 1.8 billion UST from exchanges to their wallet

Thanks I’ve seen it, that does appear to have reflected here https://dashboard.lfg.org/ (was <900M UST held yesterday)

1 Like

hear hear

Only way to be heard is vote NoWithVeto on the V2 fork proposal here Terra Station

1 Like

真是人才,太棒了,希望大家多多推广,发起个投票!这是一种虽然缓慢,但是对大家都有利的恢复方式!

I have voted No With Veto as have many others I spoke to.

Validators who have not yet voted will be deciding the result

1 Like

Can we vote for this?

Loucura! Do Kwon, validadores, exchanges e demais votantes, com todas as combinações e manipulações de votos ocorridas nos bastidores anteriormente à divulgação da proposta, fica claro que a proposta ao final será rejeitada com virada na votação. A imensa maioria dos envolvidos clama que não seja bifurcada a blockchain. Força e vitória pelo “NÃO” divisão da comunidade LUNA!

this is actually a great solution. it might take months maybe a year or two. but this is the responsible way of doing it. DK’s proposal is just running away from the problem. Yes he can hard fork very quick. Get many developers behind him. But the community will forever loss trust in the Terra LUNA brand.
Be responsible. Don’t run away from your duty.

This proposal is great. There are more good proposals and they could definitely be combined.

The problem is that one person controls the button, and that person lobbies the validators, who then vote for it.

Unless this is changed no community proposal has a chance of success.

1 Like

Do Kwon!
Terra Community say NO to your “Rivival Plan 1 and 2”

Let’s do this. Say NO to the fork, they cant run away with our money

No one hears from community founder of terra is doing what he likes ut reminds me we are here and he ia dictator he does what he likes sorry police, lawsuit, investigation agency failed to arrest him. We finally got ruined in terra i am against new luna launch because of unfair plan

Nicely put!

1 Like

Also like this.

3 Likes

Bumped again. TFL many of us been dealing with trolls since multi user dungeons in the 90’s. Do Kwon and dev team how old? Give it up.

1 Like

you can basically put fatman’s fair exit proposal into the core terra software: terraclassic.org

1 Like

Since the hard forked couldn’t be stopped in the governance vote, I edited a couple of parts of OP to clarify which chain I’m talking about.

In addition to TFL / LFG’s new mandate to buy back $UST when solvency is low, when solvency is high, TFL / LFG should be mandated to build further protections to the $UST peg. I suggest doing so by acquiring high quality collaterals and incentivise LPs to backstop $UST against a solvency crisis.

The issue is clearly that TFL and LFG and co have no interest in taking the $UST debt on, despite 11B UST being valued at just $311 million dollars today today at UST’s current price of $0.03. I’m leaving this proposal up despite the fact that my plan is already 10x cheaper than I initially calculated it to be - wouldn’t have mattered if we had been doing slow burn and slow buyback but that doesn’t seem like LFG’s style.

What I do know is, if $LUNC and $UST continue to discount, we’ll find out very soon whether anybody intends to back it

1 Like