Proposal For distribution of code for proposal 3568 (for the 1.2% burn) and for 4095 (re-enable delegation and staking)

I am so thankful for everyone in this discussion. I would like to ask that we use the community flag sparingly (at least as a request). Too many community flags results in this discussion closed for at least 4 hours.

My hope is that it would allow for a full discussion, and that requires ideas that may challenge - that is ok, and I have asked others to share their honest concerns. At the same time, if you are someone who has restated your position, please know it has been heard.

Thank you each so much for your discussion, participation, good questions (even if they are challenging), and helpful comments :slight_smile:

That said, since I only get one post every 30 minutes - I am going to use the rest of this post to answer you @Slickrick37 (I hope that is ok),

Re: “What protocols or projects have agreed to build on your new code?”. I am going to take that answer as attempting to determine the viability of Terra Rebels as an effort. That is one of the reasons I pointed out the community pool spending proposal as a way Terra v1 governance can use to fund its own maintenance of the Terra v1 project. So, that in itself means that any development should be viable.

However, in regards to Terra Rebels specifically, I do know they are committed to supporting the Terra v1 governance community (to implement code that would pass governance proposals). In order to do that they have sought out a business model that would go beyond just supporting the Terra v1 governance community (although that is the main heart of the group). It may be better to contact @Zaradar , @raider7019 , or @ek826 since each of them would be in the position to speak for Terra Rebels. They each are also on Discord, using the same user names, at this link .

I hope that may help a little.

I hope you have a wonderful day today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I appreciate your feedback and responses. I am trying to understand the motive behind the Terra Rebels because all projects have moved to V2 and I do not believe these projects would back track to V1 at this point given TFL support on V2.

Why not support the current V2 blockchain? There are many protocols that are actively working and re-building on the new chain. The Terra Rebels could be a valuable contributor to V2.

Would love to hear more responses from other Terra Rebels. @Zaradar @raider7019 @ek826

The most important thing now is to implement the burning code at 1.2% without errors, after that we’ll see what happens, and the sooner you do it, the better it will be for V1, because there is no time for buildup. I think that if you implement the burn code, then the exchanges will follow you too, and V1 will quickly recover.

2 Likes

Terra Rebels will be compensated through fiscal stimulus for their services according to @aeuser999 through the community pool which would be inflationary.

This will create inflation for the LUNC token and will be counterintuitive to the LUNC 1.2% burn and all LUNC token holders.

Compensation should be addresed before the LUNC token is inflated even more.

V2 without V1 will not survive. Can a house be built without a foundation? LUNC is the foundation, if this foundation is not restored, then this house will collapse. To save LUNC, people are already voluntarily burning their coins, and if the 1.2% burn code is implemented, even more people will start burning their extra coins just like that.

1 Like

V2 is not correlated to V1. Not sure why V1 wouldn’t be able to survive without V2. Can you please elaborate?

Hi @Slickrick37 ,

I did not say that “Terra Rebels will be compensated through fiscal stimulus for their services… through the community pool which would be inflationary”. I merely stated that community pool spending for the benefit of the Terra v1 block chain is something the white paper itself mentions in section 3. I did acknowledge that I believe personally that community pool spending provides the Terra v1 governance community to accomplish its own objectives, and that includes development and maintenance (using actual funds that already exist in the community pool, and further funds which are provided for in proposal 4080, which also passed governance, that specifically state they are for development purposes).

I specifically mentioned that Terra Rebels has sought outside funding, or funding based upon its own business model. While I have contributed with Terra Rebels, I do not speak for Terra Rebels. If you would like to know more about Terra Rebels business model, I have specifically listed those who you could contact that do have the ability to speak for Terra Rebels.

Applying fees that are already part of the current system to fund from the community pool would not lead to inflation from a monetary policy standpoint. It is true, if spending by pure expansionary minting were to happen that would cause inflation. Spending from fees that have already been part of the system, or were recently passed as part of 4080, that are drawing on the actual currencies that are held in the community pool is not inflationary.

I hope that helps clarify a little better, and that you are doing well today :slight_smile:

Greit job, tnx​:v::raised_hands::+1:

Here are the holders of token Luna Classic.You like the Luna 2.0-go to their site. Do not interfere with us to revive our token.

3 Likes

Curious why the proposer (address here: Terra Finder ) was sent LUNC to submit the proposal from this address here: Terra Finder

This account has over 203 Billion LUNC and 90 Million USTC
Is this Terra Rebels account? Hopefully someone can answer this question.

1 Like

This is Kraken address, here’s a link to major LUNC holders. #LUNCPenguins Huddle Tracker

1 Like

Listen mate I think I have previously given you my thoughts on your opinions and you obviously don’t get it. The TerraRebels are doing there best to make strawberry jam out of pig shit, pig shit that Do Con left thousands if not millions of people in, you and Slickrick37 best go back to Do Con and Luna and let us investors no matter how small take our chances with the TerraRebels.

Thank you TerraRebels.

4 Likes

Proposal has just met quorum, thx to all validators that voted Yes , this will be a new beginning For LUNA(the real one )
Thx Rebels

4 Likes

I think it’s now clear to see who are the anti- community validators from here https://www.stake.id/?__cf_chl_tk=3MYu9cdKs1cqUNVhK67RRw7mKFbzSwHCfgQVKGXP6EY-1659077479-0-gaNycGzNCD0#/proposal/4159

Nice job.

3 Likes

Hi :wave: everyone
What does this proposal mean for the LUNC project?
I hope someone can answer me in a nutshell.
Will Terra Classic have its own page site and official Twitter channel in the future?
Thanks

To almutasem_alhaj, I’m not qualified to answer that question but one thing I do know It can’t be any worse than the position Do Con left LunaClassic in.

1 Like

Thanks bro for response

1 Like

Where can we see ? Any link to it.

That’s really nice, thanks.

Thanks for your effort sir

1 Like