[Proposal] Future of LUNC with New Governance

I have to point out directly, that TFL did hard-coded for the change. Please don’t tell me, it is just a parameter change in governance. So they have fair shares of blame, not just Validators.

3 Likes

Again, can we agree on 3 options for the community for fair votes?

1. restore governance, keep the same government, and vote to pass by like before
  2. Rebuild the new governance structure, and keep the same team
  3. Rebuild the new governance structure, and move on with the new T1 Team

I put your options as #1.

1 Like

We are waiting for his opinion on the current governance issues. Will he be okay with the 3 options we proposed for governance. Let him jump into the conversation at any time.

3 Likes

We know this is not easy for everyone but i dont understand one thing, if Do and their team want to Focus in Luna 2 , why dont restore stacking and let people Who tried to defend this coin have any chances ?

You are saying any entity could buy 1T of this “zombie” Coín ( not the best investiment ) then make “bad things” … And ? DK doesnt mind Terra 1 anymore …where is the problem? Just buy 2T of coins if you want to keep this on control. Otherwilse, just let new holders to decide our fate

2 Likes

Amazed by the fact that shooting T1 is even an option for some people.
It is NOT, and it is illegal.
DK and his team needs to be upfront about the right to govern.
They either have a plan, open and honest dialogue, or they need to GET OUT.

4 Likes

Buyers from 8th-12th being left out should be divided into 3 groups

-The group of the original holders
-Group of holders before closing the blockchain
-New holders after closing the blockchain

Well, If I were at building the LUNA AirDrop for strategies, It will be based on the Volume of Trades, PoC, because that is where we could see defensive support levels. Using just timestamp is pure wrong in this mess. Well, we need to onboard them to trading classes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you for remaining proactive/dedicated with this Sir, you are appreciated.

2 Likes

When DK or @Jonny is coming to discuss, they can see it here, this is for community proposal voting!

2 Likes

Slow mode disabled I think

2 Likes

Wonderful. It is.

Me parece una buena propuesta además de agregarle lo siguiente…

Todos los poseedores de lunc debemos comprometernos con la quema de 50% de nuestro portafolio en lunc para que sea quemado y así reducir el suministro un 50% lo cual puede causar un aumento en el precio, y llamar la fe y atención de las personas para que inyecten más capital…

Entonces si el suministro circulante baja y aumenta la inyección de dinero el precio subirá mucho

1 Like

But the zombie you mentioned was once our friend / relative. Shouldn’t we expect him to come back to life?

1 Like

You could send a proposal later when the new governance is formed.

6 Likes

Why is killing the V1 chain even a consideration? Who benefits from that? Retail is actively trading the token on CEX with no knowledge. If you think the Terra reputation has been hurt, try telling the remaining holders their tokens are being confiscated.

Let anyone that wants to walk away from V1 do that. Return governance to the community and work on V2. There is a passionate community remaining on V1 and thought leaders will step in to make proposals and hold voting.

Is power so corrupting that you would rather destroy the whole thing than give over the project you refuse to work on? The baby has already been cut in half, work on your half and let the other half go.

5 Likes

Lunaburn
Burn lunc plans …

There are some LUNC troops need to be one unity. Please join us or let us join your telegram.

2 Likes

That the word zombie is nothing more than a film metaphor, we are in the crypto world, the word decentralization is the first thing that comes out of people’s mouths, with the right ideas everything can come back, if you really want to.

1 Like

I don’t know what you went through. I checked all your comments and felt the change from hope to anger to disappointment. Good luck.

2 Likes

It’s broken, but does not mean it is beyond repair.

Terra2 does not support the vision of decentralized money. As long as this vision is shared, Terra1 can be home for decentralized money. It will take as many fails as it is required

4 Likes

Everyone wants to make money, what’s the problem? A lot of people not just because they feel losing money, but because they feel cheated and they have to do something

5 Likes