[Prop 1691] Terra v2.2: A Fair 11-point Confidence Restoration Plan for the Terra Enterprise

Constructive Support

Select a New Representative Concept

The select a new representative concept seeks to quickly assign a representative for the LUNA “classic” to take control of communications with established central exchanges so that they will recognize the de facto new management of the old project rather than the new project

@Auris:
This is a brilliant suggestion because Binance already said they would only support a burn.

Nov 15, 2018 Binance probably will not replace LUNA with LUNC

May 13, 2022 Binance says (Terra) cannot mint out of bankruptcy all the time

May 13, 2022 Binance requested TFL for response but they were not, says TFL behaved unprofessionally compared to Axie Infinity who had a plan and remained in constant communication with them

May 14, 2022 Binance advises do not abandon the supporters by forking, just burn, and transactions cannot be voided

May 15, 2022 Binance statement:
“5/ The last few days, we tried hard to support the Terra community. In my tweets, I am simply pointing out the potential issues from my understanding. Minting, forking, don’t create value. Buying back, burning does, but requires funds. Funds that the project team may not have.”

What does Terra leadership do? Burning everyone because we know they are trying to regain their own wealth.

4 Likes