[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

so you are saying there is possibility a class action suit coming if they do not bend?

Which proposal is viable so we can work things out amicably?

1 Like

Thank you. You understand one of my larger concerns here.

People don’t seem to understand that this is to be made an example of if we fail to recover and the whole industry is at stake.

1 Like

US legal system is very powerful, it can extend to any person/entity in the world. Look at the CFO of Huawei of China.

Yes. LUNA holders have also to be considered aswell as those that held and hold funds in smart contracts throughout every eco-system. This can be mixed with the proposal for a hardfork

1 Like

I applaud your efforts to bring about a negotiated settlement, it really is the best way forward. We could debate how to best manage edge cases and other minority rights issues until we are blue in the face and never solve them. It’s best to take the imperfect but best and most fair deal and that’s what you have presented. The hard part is getting the other classes (equity) and potential clawback targets to understand this.

yes i was staking on binance and anchor , now they are all on anchor now

hardfork kills everyone. Not a good plan.

1 Like

So I’m going to be very clear there too, if there is a recourse, justice will freeze all the funds. It will be years before you receive anything!

They can’t freeze all of the funds without blowing this up and making it irrelevant.

Pin this offer to the top of the forum!:warning:

It’s a bad idea you only think of ust owners while the ust price is one tenth but the luna price is one millionth. Who has suffered the most here? Luna or ust
I think fatman is ust holder that write this proposal to returned his money

Doesn’t matter who lost more.

We’re community, in this together.

1 Like

100% agree with this plan!

1 Like

@fatman if law if any legal thing that help us i want to use…you are best human ive seen in my life …im from iran i message you in twitter and request help…again if any legal format help us please tell us to try

oh if you look at what happened with MT Gox, it’s been years.
It is for this reason that we must quickly find a quick amicable solution for the maximum number of people.

I meant the on-chain crypto that accounts for potentially billions of dollars.

You went into luna knowing the risks. It was not a stablecoin. You were hoping to 100x on luna. UST holders were not. We went into UST believing it would always be 1 dollar.

1 Like

Mt.Gox resolution came about because BTC price skyrocketed to make them solvent again. Not justice department related.

Great proposal! please TERRA community go ahead with this, it will recover the confidence in almost all of the crypto world and will lay the foundation for TERRA to remain a giant and come back even stronger

1 Like

This proposal doesn’t recover confidence IMO. It kills it.

When people “get their money back” it’s going to be a race to the door.