[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

I just checked LFG reserves and they have like $180 million. I doubt it will be enough for this plan. They need at least $1 billion to fully compensate small holders. I think they could be forced to create funds if enough people pressured them into it. We have support from important figures like Vitalik and CZ.

2 Likes

JUST IN: 90% of the participants in a preliminary vote are against Do Kwon’s proposal to fork $LUNA.

Please update the results in time, thank you.

They just don’t care about the community, we have no voting power

Everyone is greedy. Investment is a risk. Not everything will benefit you. So there is no need to distribute it to the holder. Ust is a drag. Only ust holders can wait. terms of settlement. Only Luna is good. To make ust better. This is the best way.

I propose to burn during 2 or 3 months and if it doesn’t show positive results, then let’s fork!!!

2 Likes

TERRA’s flagship product WAS UST and used LUNA to … do it’s thing.
If you say LUNA is the only good and LUNA holders should be compensated, uhm well. you were watching a different movie so far.

piece

3 Likes

terra14s5eqfppup8ymjywf3devy8gy75nsrqkq3utjj hesap cüzdanım cüzdan lunadan büyük kaybım var lütfen yardım edin ev kira çocuklarım var intihar edcem kendimi öldürecem

Is there a #saveustholders on Twitter, yet? Could help… People familiar with Twitter, come on! :fist:

1 Like

Regarding:-

There are a few solutions we can talk about, but here is what I propose.

• A snapshot is taken of aUST holders right as the first depeg happened. This will prevent future buyers and sellers from reaping rewards from the buyback program, as only original Anchor holders/savers will benefit.
  • People who bought UST/aUST after this snapshot will not be entitled to the refund and will have to wait out redemption on the open market. This shouldn’t be a huge deal, as UST should edge closer and closer to $1.00 organically anyway.
  • Whitelisted addresses will not simply get the USDC/USDT: there will be a page where they can redeem a set amount of aUST for their USDC/USDT. This amount will be limited to the amount they held during the snapshot. If they panic sold their UST, they can buy it back on the open market and redeem it. If they bought additional UST, they will be limited to what they originally held.

This method makes the most sense to me. What do you think?

Not sure about:-

If they panic sold their UST, they can buy it back on the open market and redeem it. If they bought additional UST, they will be limited to what they originally held.

Surely the exchanges have all the data regarding the panic selling i.e. UST deposits coming in from Terra Station Wallets (run some SQL to determine who sold for < $0.95 as an example). They can then calculate the total loss for each Terra Station Wallet. Exchanges need to co-operate as a large sum of money has been lost.

@FatMan - you need to add this paragraph to your Addendum

2 Likes

#ULM - UST Lives Matter

Completely agree. How this proposal can be led to voting?

“Every month, TFL cashed out tens of millions of dollars for salaries and operating expenses. This went into hard money like USD, BTC and SGD. At their peak, TFL’s 70 employees were receiving $180,000,000 monthly.”

…All of this money was taken directly out of the LUNA market cap (which was supposed to stabilize UST)…"

https://twitter.com/FatManTerra/status/1526459437166346240

5 Likes

Do you take into account of us who sent our UST to exchanges like Binance? I liquidated a portion of my UST for $0.18 and still have UST left because I thought it might repeg

1 Like

Hi. What about UST on binance and other exchanges?
They will be refunded too?

2 Likes

the reason Luna price rose to ATH was also contributed by Demand for UST for Anchor as well as other passive income means.

If there’s no such demand, you think Luna could rise to top 10? Surely it could but would take longer!

1 Like

Use this #refundmyust

Totally agree.

D’accordo con te sir.

Would you have invested if you knew Do Kwon was behind another failed stablecoin:-