[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

This is much more logical than what this scammer suggested.

Fatman, Gracias por la Propuesta Te sigo en twitter desde el Comienzo, saludos y Gracias por La propuesta estas en mi Canal de Youtube.

Aqui esta tu Propuesta en mi canal:

1 Like

Asi es Amigo, y no es nada Coherente, Mejor Ha Recepcionado Fatman a la comunidad que el Propio, ceo de Do Kwon.
Deberian Sustituir a Fatman, Por el CEO Do Kwon.

DO KWON INVESTMENTS 🧵 Going down a list of 13 different investments from Terra’s Co-Founder and CEO, Do Kwon. There are numerous names and pieces to this puzzle 🧩 on this thread. Joe Lubin, Hinman, Coinbase Ventures, Alibaba, Citadel and the rest of the gang. Enjoy! 1/15

This is a proposal! Thanks for your work

@FatMan
We may focus on the BTC reserved by the LFG. The funds supposed to support the peg.

Here’s why (in a short):

• The amount of BTC (at current price) will be enough to help most of the UST holders (small & medium wallets and maybe more).

-The real value is there (in the BTC), the UST and Luna tokens had no real value since it was driven like a p@nzi.

• It appears that the BTC were sent from the LFG wallets to the exchanges (Binance, Gemini). This was the best way to make transactions opaques (OTC ?). I believe that the main trick happened there.

As a result, the BTC are still somewhere, the exchanges mentioned above know for sure what happened and should be investigated. Our laser may be directed on the exchanges but not Do Kwon (who unlikely intend to help us)

1 Like

@plshelp It is written somewhere in the comments, but exchange holder would get the same of course. It will take some time, because the cex have to provide the data of how many users did hold what amount.
Anyway Do kwon lfg tfl are scammers. No one believes that they have spend 3,8 billion to buy ust and left just 2% (80 million) to 99% of its users.
We can not count on tfl lfg or do kwon. There are two possibilities users could get at least partially funds back.

1. Big players like exchanges or others donate money. The long term reputational damage for whole crypto is huge. Millions seems to be affected, tons have made suic*** to believe in a “low risk stablecoin” Those people will further spread the word to others making the downward spiral even bigger
  2. Legal action against do kwon tfl lfg. That is the biggest shot. They are lieing at every turn. I highly believe the majority of btc is still in their posession or they have sold it to themself. Favouring a handful of whales against millions of users does not seem to be right/legal
1 Like

Apparently the South Korean parliament summoned him for a hearing. This is great news because now politicians are involved too. This increases the chance of a potential seizure of his assets.

Here the news:

Important detail: “A politician from South Korea’s ruling party wants the country’s parliament to hold a hearing on TerraUSD’s collapse.”

agree: Legal action against do kwon tfl lfg. That is the biggest shot. They are lieing at every turn. I highly believe the majority of btc is still in their posession or they have sold it to themself. Favouring a handful of whales against millions of users does not seem to be right/legal

At a plenary meeting of the National Assembly’s Political Affairs Committee on the 17th, Rep. Yoon Chang-hyeon, from the People’s Power, said, “There is a part that raises questions about the behavior of exchanges during the crash.” "Coinone, Korbit, and Gopax stopped trading on May 10, Bithumb on May 11 We stopped trading daily, but Upbit did not stop trading until May 13,” he pointed out.

Rep. Yoon said, "As there is a saying, ‘Even if the coin price falls, the exchange gets thick’, Upbit, which was the last to stop trading even after seeing the crash, is the No. 1 company with an 80% share. In just three days after work, we earned close to 10 billion won in commission income.”

He continued, “As the legislation is delayed, investors’ losses are increasing. The authorities continue to see the huge loss of digital assets as helpless,” he said. did.

Rep. Yoon urged, “We should bring related exchange officials, including CEO Kwon Do-hyung of Luna, which has become a recent problem, to the National Assembly to hold a hearing on the cause of the situation and measures to protect investors.”

just want to clarify, if i have UST in my terra station (ledger wallet), I am still eligible to get the airdrop right? (assuming the airdrop is still happening)

Great news

For calculating UST sold.

The problem is they’ll need data from the centralized exchanges and other defi platforms.

Just because someone left Anchor, and moved out of the Terra chain, doesn’t mean they weren’t victims. But it’s hard to measure unless you get data of all relevant transactions from the attack moment, across the entire crypto ecosystem.

I’m sure a few data aggregation company could do a full ecosystem-wide audit, and through a set of general rules, most people are fairly compensated.

No matter what, people will get more/less than they deserve, but hopefully it can be a fair attempt at a fair compensation.

1 Like

Great proposal. Thank you @FatMan for the hard work!

I am ust owner too but this is not good. Burn the last flame and it will end.
Small investors will exit and never come back. I also want Terra to come back to life.
For that reason, it’s like giving a fish. We need a way to fish.

The remaining LFG funds are going to be used to do exactly that.

Some links below for those who not want to search dozens of posts:

Binance CZ recommending this proposal:

Justin Sun recommending this proposal:

Vitalik Buterin recommending this proposal:

Fatmans Discord Server regarding legal action:

Fatmans twitter account:
https://twitter.com/FatManTerra

Legal background info:

Interesting reddit post which says that Do Kwon made even 10k profit, owning 90k of bitcoin now. Can not say anything if the research is true.
(5) The Rabbit-hole That Lead To Do Kwon’s Missing 80K(90K) Bitcoin : terraluna (reddit.com) I can delete the last link if wished.

1 Like

I also posted it on bitcointalk [is it possible UST recovered ? is it possible UST recovered ? (bitcointalk.org)

If anyone can suggest some other bitcointalk threads to post or some links to add, please let me know.
Also to gain more visibility it would be better if some legendary or hero bitcointalk members would post it. I am only jr member.

UST holders who have not sold should be fully compensated

6 Likes