[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

Whenever this gets implemented your UST will need to be transferered back to the Terra wallet in order to do the UST swap and USDC exchange feature.

Help me understand someone. I see this proposal here on Agora.terra.money but just signed up on station.terra.money to try and vote for it but it is not listed as a proposal to vote on?

Is this proposal actually getting voted on?

somehow using the word “reimbursement” here made me laugh - thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a very troubling time indeed and I’m not even sure how or who to get accurate information from.
I too lost 60k plus of ust that was held on Stablegains and staked on Anchor. Stablegains recommended to withdrawl so I move it to my Kucoin account which is where it’s remains. Would I be eligible for any compensation with any of the proposals being talked about? Please advise
Thanks

People who were staking UST = aUST were people using anchor as a saving account. Will they be made whole by the current proposal if their investment was <$500k?

These are the people that should be made while first.

2 Likes

total 17300ust
sell 2500 x0.44
sell 14800x0.59

should be compensated as much as possible
rush to sell the spread

Not even close. 5 to 10 cents on the dollar. We all getting screwed.

I would like to vote YES for this proposal, but I couldn’t find it in governance. Could you tell us the governance proposal number?

Okay but how do we force them to do it obviously the Terra company will do whats best for them. I say lets create lawsuit for terralabs in Korea and Singapure

Okay but how do we force them to do it obviously the Terra company will do whats best for them. I say lets create lawsuit for terralabs in Korea and Singapure

So lets create telegram or discord for this

the fat man gave up ? there are no new messages

follow his twitter

I like the thoughts but virtually it is impossible to pull through with whatever funding available from the founder and LGF.

TRUE ALL UST USER DESERVE TO HAVE ONE BUSD ONE USDC OR ONE USDT FOR ONE UST.
WE DONT WANT ANOTHER NEW TOKEN ON A CHAIN
WE HAD A STABLE COIN WE WANT A STABLE COIN, NOT A LUNA COIN.

FUND SHOULD BE PRIORITARY ON UST HOLDER OF MAIN EXCHANGES + ANCHOR AND TERRA WALLET. THERE IS NO REFLEXION TO HAVE DOK.

WE DESERVE AT LEAST THAT.
AND WE CAN ACCEPT TO WAIT A BIT GIVE 1/ 2/ /3/ … 10$ BY DAYS at least
TO ALL REAL UST HOLDER THAT HAVE BEEN ATTACKED.
AT LEAST UNTIL 80% of the main DEPOSIT ITS ACCEPTABLE. AND VESTED ON 1/2/3YEARS IF NEED WITH THE FUND.

6 Likes

Before the depeg, UST was 18 billion in market cap. Now there is only 300 million in the reserve. I think we need to be realistic with our expectation.

Is there any new information or news?

So when lfg using those (our) fund to compensate ust hodlers?

They better be. There is no more money elsewhere.

It is insufficient for those who sold below 0.9

They need to pool capital from TFL members to reach at least 0.5-0.4 panic sellers.

Other than that it would not stop lawsuits or something nastier

2 Likes