Proposal to Upgrade to v2.0.0

That’s nice, I don’t even think about or notice you. :upside_down_face:

please do the whole community a favor, get out of lunc go to luna leave us alone.

you just get in the way, you don’t contribute anything.

Nope, I’m never leaving. And I’ll keep tearing your idols to shreds over and over again.
You’re supporting thieves and grifters who’re behind all of LUNC’s problems.
As long as that continues, Rabbi will be here to mete out judgment!

1 Like

Just noticed, as @godoal mentioned, that the links in the proposal for upgrade to v2.0.1 (you can also see its text here) ended up being at the end of sentences (and the period at the end of the sentence changed the link address). If you remove the period at the end of each link, the links work.

Here are the three links with the period removed (since you need these links to review what you are actually voting on for code)(make sure to check these back with the actual proposal):

If you want to see the code differences between the current v1.1.0 and v2.0.1 you can visit the first link from the proposal to the release tag > click “Compare” > select v1.1.0

Just wanted to point that out if helpful.

2 Likes

This development team doesn’t even have a website. it’s just some impostors

Hey @LuncBurnArmy @Marco_Ferreira, where’s Superman?

It’s the 12th of May already!

IIRC you two said Superman was supposed to:

• join the team mid April
  • then join the team end of April
  • then join the team beginning of May
  • then join the team the first week of May
  • then join the team ??? end of Q2? :joy:

Come on boys, step up your game! If you’re gonna lie, at least do it in style! :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

But that’s fine, LUNC is pumping and mooning… just in the wrong direction. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

All your proposals were rejected,…so are you healing your ego with such nonsense posts and pictures? afaik you are lunc investor, with your atitude its better to sell it and moving on…

2 Likes

:laughing: good point

Don’t you love that if Inonman doesn’t work during q2 the resources he was entitled to will be returned to CP, even if you weren’t trolling about his absence all this time ?!?

And don’t you love that the price action of LUNC has nothing to do with devs job, but to market conditions?!?

Aaron, Aaron …

@hot-stuff @wagnerdalcin

Oooooooh baggies, I’ve never seen such baggie cope lmao

Your mental retardation has no limits wagner

1 Like

you know what they say, sometimes you are self mirroring in your reactions/posts…dont worry everything will be ok…

Teddy bear turning best mode… beware

boy is going to do something productive with his life.

every day I come here you are bothering people.

For the love of god, go live on another planet.

1 Like

Moon is as far as we can hope for.

That’s completely irrelevant and isn’t tied to the fact that a SENIOR DEV WHO WAS “RECRUITED” FOR THE L1JTF HASN’T SPENT A SINGLE DAY OF Q2 WORKING ON LUNC! It’s wasted resources that could’ve been utilized elsewhere. And there’s also the fact Steve/TGF promised Superman would be present throughout Q2 to work on LUNC, which is probably the main reason validators voted for the current L1JTF. I always knew he was bullshitting, and warned everyone about it, but none of you clowns listen - you just blindly follow the TGF like sheep.

Wrong. Their only job is to bring utility to the chain that’ll pump the price. Also, for the 100th time, the wider market pumps and has varied price movement… unlike LUNC which only crabs or dummps.

You’ve been pushing this narrative constantly @wagnerdalcin (that LUNC’s loss of value is due to the wider market), and it’s fucking wrong. 100% wrong. LUNC has lost over $1B mcap and 2/3 of its liquidity & volume. This has nothing to do with the wider market, and everything to do with the fact this chain is a shitshow circus centralized around TGF + Allnodes. You’re either dense as a rock for not understanding this, or a shill (more like the latter, because you hang around the Agora all day and run defense for Steve/Ed/TGF/L1JTF).

Yes because the chain is being held hostage by thieves and grifters who are lying to everyone so they can steal LUNC money for their inflated salaries. Discussing FACTS (like the FACT Superman was promised to be on the L1JTF team, but is STILL MISSING!!) isn’t “bothering people”, it’s bringing to light lies and malfeasance and grifting from the side of Steve & TGF (and by extension Ed, since he’s the one who OWNS THE FUCKING TGF AND PAYS STEVE’S + MARCO’S SALARY!).

I suggest you try and grow a brain. I hear it’s good having one, they’re useful!

1 Like

It’s now wasted if it used… or returned.

Don’t you mean layer 2 devs should do that ?!?

Even polygon and other well-known projects lost significant value. Why Terra classic wouldn’t?!? And don’t you wonder where the money went ?!? Maybe more secure and stable chains like bitcoin and ethereum…

It’s wasted because time has passed while those resources were held in stasis. They could’ve and should’ve been used elsewhere, instead of being allocated for a developer slot (Superman) that was never filled. Aso, Steve’s team got the contract pretty much on Superman’s back - without him, I doubt they’d have gotten in at all.

No. All eyes are on the L1 team, lack of positive price movement is their fault.

Irrelevant. Other projects go up and down; LUNC only crabs and hemorrhages value, it never pumps. Also, well-known projects haven’t had a cataclysmic crash that wiped out $40B of value from them like LUNC has. You can’t compare a broken chain to healthy ones with robust ecosystems.

That’s a logical fallacy. Just because other projects dip into the rid doesn’t mean LUNC should too.

Whales and retail are both pulling out. LUNC is bleeding to death.

Possibly. But you’re just making my point for me: if LUNC was seen as a solid investment, people wouldn’t be pulling out to safeguard their money in blue chips crypto. But since LUNC is a shitshow and centralized circus, liquidity is fleeing in waves. You pretty much summed up my own point, and you got there entirely on your own. Congratulations, I guess. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Well let me put it this way. Currently, anyone getting into coding on Terra Luna Classic will, at first, see the docs of Terra Luna 2.0. The localterra is also theirs and the testnet is also theirs.

I think they are finally working on a Terra Classic testnet after almost one year of not having one. This is terrible from the point of view of programming. This means that if you’re not a highly experienced programmer there is absolutely no way for you to know how to test on Terra Classic unless you have taken the pains to first go through the Luna 2.0 docs in which on one page (which mentions Classic) is written that you need to refer to a different documentation.

I don’t even know whether the L1 Team knows whether the Oracle works or not. Cause I think it works. They are saying it was off. I don’t even know what the truth is exactly. There is a SHA256 upgrade due on that Oracle which hasn’t been completed yet, which is extremely important for swaps to work. To swap anything, we need a working oracle. Otherwise we need to rely upon external oracles which makes programming 2 times more difficult if we need to make a dex.

There is no one to talk to. I appreciate the fact that the L1 Team has been responsive on GitHub but in general, if there is a change I need to get done or merge and if the L1 Team decides not to do it (even if that is detrimental to future development on the chain) that’s how it is. Who will want to contribute to a repo that you are controlling? No one asked us not to contribute but who the hell will, after they can see clearly that their changes are not being merged in 2-3 days? What is the incentive? Are you giving money? If no, then at least give respect. If you can’t give both, then you don’t deserve to call yourself a decentralised development team.

It’s like Ethereum now. Where Vitalik decides what goes and what doesn’t go. Might as well work on Ethereum. There are more customers there.

And this I am saying with respect to this proposal also. This proposal is testimony to exactly how Terra Luna Classic has been run for the last 1 year.

This issue was opened on Jan 10th. In fact, Z is the one who opened it otherwise no one would have even taken the initiative to fix this I think.

Now, one single developer has been working on this for about 2 months now. It’s visible in the timeline of the conversations and right now, @aeuser999 is the one who is actually checking it. If you think about this, this change has actually taken 5 months and it’s still not over yet.

Now, you guys are gonna come and ask us why the dapp developers are developing on another platform. Well, cause you haven’t finished the work as of yet which allows dapp Dev’s to develop on Terra Luna Classic. The documentation is bullshit. I am not saying it’s outdated. I am saying it’s bullshit. It doesn’t show everything properly about what is exactly needed to be done to make something properly on the mainnet. If you try it word to word, the programs will not work. When you go to GitHub, you will see 2 or 3 different accounts from where you can clone the project. When you clone it from Terra Money it won’t work on Terra Classic. It will suddenly begin working on the Luna mainnet (obviously). You will need to clone it from the accounts maintained by either TR or L1JTF. I don’t even know why. Who are they that they are maintaining the GitHub accounts of the blockchain? To merge the changes these teams are making takes time to the Terra Money repo. Right now, TR was syncing it’s servers so I had to shift the endpoints to the publicnode by TCV/AllNodes. I don’t even know whether TFL has an endpoint or not. There is no central location to get this information from. They change it so often they don’t even bother to update the documentation obviously. Even if it’s there in the documentation you most probably won’t get to it unless you know that there is a separate Classic docs documentation. I don’t even know whether that information is correct cause the documentation shows how to do IBC transfers. And it’s even there as a module in the SDK and Terra.js. I haven’t tried it yet but it might just work :smiling_face_with_tear: I mean, if there is IBC already what exactly are we working on? Only God and God’s children know the answer to this question.

Vinh is simply a developer. When a developer is developing something most of the times he’s not doing extensive tests on it. So someone needs to actually tell him that something is absolutely right or absolutely wrong after testing it extensively. This is normal. This is why companies have testing teams and software testing is a different branch of computer engineering. It’s not that simple. I have seen the simple tests which have been written for most of the modules on Terra Core. They are like a 5 year old wrote those tests. Those are not testing anything at all. Let’s forget about that for the time being.

For us to even begin talking about major applications shifting to Terra Luna Classic, you gotta show me how to code on it first. It takes 2-3 hours in a day just to find the correct information related to the functions I should be calling in the code. I have basically gone through the entire code of the SDK just cause I had to look for a function which wasn’t written in the docs. It’s not over yet since the function that is mentioned in the docs isn’t available in the APIs by TR and TCV. In fact, the community pool API doesn’t work on the public endpoint by TCV even though both have pulled from the same repo most probably.

I have no clue about what is happening. I am personally not coding anything intensive unless and until they get their act together and I am sure if you ask any other L2 developer, that’s exactly what he will say. In fact, the same code can be used on Terra Luna 2.0 so I am writing the code, using it on Luna 2.0 for the time being until proper parity is reached. That’s what most L2 developers are doing. That’s pretty obvious actually but still I explained all this for non-technical members of the community.

1 Like

Indeed. It was part of Q1 L1 team work assignments.
He was paid and did what he was supposed to.

3 Likes