Re-enable Staking/Delegation to Existing Active Validator Set Only

Υou are right man. So what are you doing here?Why are you wasting your time with an abandoned chain and these pitiful people. I’m sure you have much better things to do.

@veronisgeo89 well, to be absolute honest i am here, because there are money. I am still human that needs some money for living. Dea d chain looks different. Look at volume traded etc. Yes there are some people that just don´t understand why would somebody buy this coins also there are some people that only share hate, but look we all can get some profit from it. Surrender hate and be positive. I am sure you will keep the moment in your mind forever. (positive meaning)
But if you don´t need your LUNC or USTC i will be happy with it :smile:
terra1wgw05m4vvpn599689z8rmvrp5zpuxlue84z9g9

I replied ironically to @btc. we are all here for the same reason. and that reason is money. here we are trying to invest collectively and get some profit. unfortunately my friend I can’t give you I am trying to buy as much as possible :joy:

Congratulations, there is still more than a month for LIDO to lift the closure of LUNC, when there will be more LUNC tokens in circulation, the price will be lower, you can buy more

Thanks, but answer to me what are you doing here?

@veronisgeo89 I like to go to various forums, this is the place to chat, and of course chat here.

3 Likes

Again please don’t forget to influence however you can existing (pre-depeg) LUNC stakers to give more voting power (>67%) to the current LUNC-friendly Validators (see attached) we need that to gracefully unlock staking and enable the burn as per 3568/4095 via the TR code release.
RedelegationCandidates.pdf

Looks like the pull request has been closed by GitHub user edk208. He didn’t add any reason for closing the PR