Refactor Burn AnteHandler and deprecate Seigniorage Reward Policy

Because those nerds help us maintain and keep the chain modern. You sound very brave but with someone else’s time and sweat! If you are happy to work for FREE please go ahead and godspeed, the world DOES NOT work that way in real life when you have to pay for food, family, and living costs.
As @arunadaybasu said on the previous message:

Also @arunadaybasu I am not sure their cost is that big. I base this on the cost breakdown I’ve seen recently in the L1 and Home DEX proposals.

I suspect the bigger question we need to answer before going into percentages is:
How many $ are we (the community) willing to allow for development purposes on a monthly basis?

I have used the value of $100K per month in my calculations. That is derived from the cost breakdown provided by the L1 team here and the assumption that we might want some extra money to allow running one more big dev project at the same time, like the one here [that didn’t pass governance but helps to get the point across].
Maybe It’s too much, I would be interested to hear what you think is more appropriate…

1 Like