Refund UST holders before anything else

Totally agree. UST is what millions of people used or were attracted to when staking and receiving high returns, without UST Luna is just another coin. People put there life savings into UST as a stablecoin.

I also held on based on his “positive” tweets, he a has responsibility to UST holders.
Anyone jumping afer the crash are just speculators and I dont buy the bleating that there came in to “save” luna, what rubbish. UST holders are the ones who have been destroyed here.

1 Like

Any idea why pre-attach UST holders are not included in the distributions of new tokens?

Is anything happening? I’ve seen alot of you tubers saying stuff but not about UST. I’m checking all the time. I feel like we will be left behind when 4 days ago I thought we might get some resolution.

1 Like

My life savings: 57k of UST still on Anchor.
One way only: refund!

5 Likes

Do you have link? If you are not allowed to post a link, what to search in reddit, where to find?

Agreed. I had just posted something similar. LFG literally said they were planning to compensate $UST holders 2 days ago, but nothing since.

Their gonna do what they want. I don’t even know why they have a vote. 92% wants a burn. Now I’m seeing you tubers talk about the new Luna. UST should be the first and most important thing. We were lied too. Anchor is a savings account. Only risk is the interest could go down not your UST. That’s why I put so much money in it.

Fatman should be a CEO of a coin. His idea was the best and fair.

Want to put this in here as well so it doesn’t get lost.

LFG on twitter: https://twitter.com/LFG_org/status/1526126719874109440

Do Kwon: https://twitter.com/stablekwon/status/1526258286751731714

So in addition to the terra2 stuff, there is a plan to use LFG funds for UST holders. Who gets how much and when is still open, and given that the foundation has only $300m left I doubt that most of us will get our UST value back. But I’m hopeful.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, no I don’t. I just remember I saw it.

Im all for the burn lets do it see what happens ive just sent 12500 LUNA to the burn adress was it worth it? I can only say we only live once. 2 thumbs up on the burn.

1 Like

Is this over ? UST holder will never get refund ?

1 Like

Very strange and again highly destructive silence on the part of Terra team. Communication is the most important element in crisis management. Every day of silence destroys trust, community and Luna 2.

The question, Rosanne, is not whether Do Kwon knows it, but rather how come Do Kwon does not give a shit about those who trusted the design and supported UST on May 7-9.
Seems like you doing a censorship work, instead of substance.

Correct. The 2.0 distribution was it.

I am just here to help and provide clarity where I can, not argue about the airdrop distribution. I also bought during the crash and lost a lot of money so have my own opinions on it.

1 Like

Somehow you help and provide clarity by censoring content though.

2 Likes

lol ok then

If I’m not allowed to “censor” shit like this I’m out

2 Likes

Manipulation. The question, Rosanne, is not whether Do Kwon knows it, but rather how come Do Kwon does not give a shit about those who trusted the design and supported UST on May 7-9.

1 Like