Refund UST holders before anything else

my life saving deposit is still in anchor protocol didnot withdrew coz i trusted mr. so call CEO when he twitted recovery plan , we ust holders purchased 1 ust for 1$ we should been refunded. ust holders who didnot withdrew till trusted you and stood with you , you should refund them.

can’t agree more

The insurance options were introduced for Anchor deposits, but nobody was obliged to keep their stable UST on Anchor. Moreover, insurance became available much later than Anchor deposits started. The promises and marketing of stable UST were made regardless of whether you have insurance or not, and much earlier than insurance became available.

1 Like

This is not only obviously true, this also is the opinion of everyone making sense in this story (CZ, Vitalik and such). No doubt Do Kwon thinks he can still have another lot of people believe in non-committing promises, therefore I don’t suppose he will ever listen to the community that made him.
Even 90% of negative opinions about the fork are not enough for him to even consider arguing against the @FatMan proposal. What can we do to speak some sense to Do?

What to do with $UST held in Terra Station Wallet, then moved off-chain, now still holding off chain.

Transfer back into native Terra station wallet?

Those who held $UST in Terra Wallet, then bridged to another chain during the days of the collapse and are still holding $UST now off chain would get left out of one or the other pre-depeg or post-depeg snapshots.

It is important to get this info out to $UST holders.

In conclusion the question is, should UST holders who transferred UST to another chain during/after the de-peg transfer their UST back into Terra native wallet now before a launch snapshot?

With legal and criminal proceedings begining all over the world, that’s a #1 priority

1 Like

Everyone saying “only refund people who bought prior to depeg” doesn’t get it. Billions have flooded in from people new to the project and trying to save it. If you try to invalidate their efforts you destroy what little reputation the project has left. You need to do the opposite - you HAVE to welcome these new community members with open arms and gratitude. If you screw them over you have a zero percent chance of survival. By the way, I’ve held since January, so it doesn’t affect me other than having the best hopes and intentions for Luna going forward.

UST was staking at Terra World. I couldn’t take it out because I was locked up while watching UST being defegged. It is very unfair that Luna has compensation without whalecap and there is no compensation for UST whalecap who believes that UST is a safe asset and has invested in all assets UST thinks it is right to compensate all of them and I support your opinion.

I really hope someone from the team can help me in some way as Im at the point of depsair. Lost my life savings down from $100k+ to $4,700. Have a debt of $45,000, and a monthly income of $290 (In Sri Lanka). Wrote an article about my situation with LUNA and ANC post-crash. If anyone can spare a few minutes to read it, share, and provide some hope in any way please please reach out to me at @etchpea on Twitter, I will send you the link.

Everyone who lost money deserves compensation - everyone who bought before and after wanted to make money…be honest with yourselves and stop being so selfish

Discord for UST Restitution group: UST Restitution Group

Fatman and others have organized the group and are in contact with lawyers.

1 Like

yeah !forking is a terrible idea

1 Like

12 000 UST. :rage:

New chain is not even going to have a stablecoin. What a scaam

i have 34k of ust deposited on anchor all my life saves :frowning:
“do kwon” why do you want refund our save???

Totally agree. UST is what millions of people used or were attracted to when staking and receiving high returns, without UST Luna is just another coin. People put there life savings into UST as a stablecoin.

I also held on based on his “positive” tweets, he a has responsibility to UST holders.
Anyone jumping afer the crash are just speculators and I dont buy the bleating that there came in to “save” luna, what rubbish. UST holders are the ones who have been destroyed here.

1 Like

Any idea why pre-attach UST holders are not included in the distributions of new tokens?

Is anything happening? I’ve seen alot of you tubers saying stuff but not about UST. I’m checking all the time. I feel like we will be left behind when 4 days ago I thought we might get some resolution.

1 Like

My life savings: 57k of UST still on Anchor.
One way only: refund!

5 Likes

Do you have link? If you are not allowed to post a link, what to search in reddit, where to find?

Agreed. I had just posted something similar. LFG literally said they were planning to compensate $UST holders 2 days ago, but nothing since.