Refund UST holders before anything else

Their gonna do what they want. I don’t even know why they have a vote. 92% wants a burn. Now I’m seeing you tubers talk about the new Luna. UST should be the first and most important thing. We were lied too. Anchor is a savings account. Only risk is the interest could go down not your UST. That’s why I put so much money in it.

Fatman should be a CEO of a coin. His idea was the best and fair.

Want to put this in here as well so it doesn’t get lost.

LFG on twitter: https://twitter.com/LFG_org/status/1526126719874109440

Do Kwon: https://twitter.com/stablekwon/status/1526258286751731714

So in addition to the terra2 stuff, there is a plan to use LFG funds for UST holders. Who gets how much and when is still open, and given that the foundation has only $300m left I doubt that most of us will get our UST value back. But I’m hopeful.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, no I don’t. I just remember I saw it.

Im all for the burn lets do it see what happens ive just sent 12500 LUNA to the burn adress was it worth it? I can only say we only live once. 2 thumbs up on the burn.

1 Like

Is this over ? UST holder will never get refund ?

1 Like

Very strange and again highly destructive silence on the part of Terra team. Communication is the most important element in crisis management. Every day of silence destroys trust, community and Luna 2.

The question, Rosanne, is not whether Do Kwon knows it, but rather how come Do Kwon does not give a shit about those who trusted the design and supported UST on May 7-9.
Seems like you doing a censorship work, instead of substance.

Correct. The 2.0 distribution was it.

I am just here to help and provide clarity where I can, not argue about the airdrop distribution. I also bought during the crash and lost a lot of money so have my own opinions on it.

1 Like

Somehow you help and provide clarity by censoring content though.

2 Likes

lol ok then

If I’m not allowed to “censor” shit like this I’m out

2 Likes

Manipulation. The question, Rosanne, is not whether Do Kwon knows it, but rather how come Do Kwon does not give a shit about those who trusted the design and supported UST on May 7-9.

1 Like

I am. Had the last two days out of this shithole and it was glorious. Adios!

1 Like

Hi @rosanne89 ,

Although I have seen actions and words over the past month that are disingenuous, and lacked integrity, from TFL, and some of its representatives, I have always found you to be one of the persons that I believe have tried to be helpful to the degree that you can (public relations and support work during this type of situation are a difficult position to be in - you, and other support, are the persons that receive the brunt of the frustration that really is meant to be directed at leadership of TFL).

I just wanted to say thank you for all the help that you have provided.

I hope, with sincerity, that you have a great day today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @oldBoot ,

I think it is best to honor a person where they have attempted to be helpful (and even more than attempted, but have been helpful).

Even in positions where I have left a position due to lack of integrity on the part of leadership, it has almost never been immediate, and it only happened after I saw for myself the full picture unfold before my very eyes, and tried my best to address what I could, and work through concerns, before I finally realized my conscience would not allow me to go any further.

None of us probably will ever see some of the valiant efforts from inside the organization to attempt to acknowledge things that could easily lose them their job and their livelihood. I will admit that I have seen some crazy things in my time in organizational life, and some pretty interesting responses that just lacked honesty from some representatives of TFL, however there are a few bright stars that I think really have attempted to be helpful (within the confines of what they are able to do). I think @rosanne89 has been one of those people.

I know you are one of those people working on behalf of the restoring the “classic” governance community. Thank you too for your work.

I hope you also have a great day today :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is one of the shittiest decision ever in history of crypto… I also lost more than 11k UST, well 11k USD worth before attack.
I had Luna-UST LP on Osmosis for a while and its pathetic and disgraceful that long term Luna holders, only got few Luna’s back and then some vested until end of 2024 lol… Thank you Terra, really!? My 11k UST is basically 8-9x my monthly salary…

1 Like

Any update on UST refund? With mounting lawsuits against DK he probably now understands UST is for real.

That’s not compensation. UST is not compatible with governance token.
Don’t say air-drop is the compensation. it’s just one of the means to avoid from UST/LUNC collapse.