Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

No fork.

2 Likes

No Fork!!

3 Likes

Write a message to @dokwon if you think 40% of the total supply should go to the UST holders.
40% to UST holders
10% to Community fund

3 Likes

Just burn the coins

3 Likes

I lost 1lakh money in indian small exchanger
They don’t have any airdrop system so your plan hurt me more and more

@dokwon There is no easy way out of this! Remember all bad things are easy and good take time. IT’s easy to destroy a house and hard to build it. Don’t fork, rebuild. You’ll be surprised how fast it can go.

2 Likes

No fork, rebuilt from the current chain!!!

2 Likes

they have to cover the losses of small investors with their last money!!!

1 Like

BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb: BURN :bomb:

10 Likes

No fork!

3 Likes

No one gains from the fork. They are simply:

• wiping out new holders by significant dilution (you own 1% at launch)
  • swapping out stable coin with a token. Those who bought UST bought it for the stable aspect, they did not buy a token! (2.5% at launch)
  • throwing legacy holders in this strange mix of investors (35% at launch - majority goes to large players)
  • above all, giving the project team 5% of new token

They solve none of the issues and are simply distressing 3 different types of investors, putting them in a mix and incentivizing themselves by ripping others off

3 Likes

We don’t want fork.
Burning and becoming a deflationary token will be the best option for the entire community. I pray and ask God to give wisdom to Kwon and the team, abandoning a difficult war, does not solve the problem, we are with you patient, #BurnLuna #LunaBurn

1 Like

No one wants a fork!!! Do a burn implement a transaction tax to speed up the burn!

2 Likes

I just want my 2500 UST. Fork will fuck us

2 Likes

It has been made abundantly clear the community does NOT want a fork. Will we be heard or forced out of our own community?

1 Like

Hard Fork is better than Soft Fork.
stay on the chain will more better.

Why was this deleted? Please max share, I’m willing to pledge 2 Million USD to sue Kwon & his band of thieves.

7 Likes

No fork! burn please

1 Like

No fork. Use your reserves to burn, if you don’t have reserves just put a transaction tax and raise funds, then burn again…

1 Like

No no no get rid of do kwon instead. New leadership.

1 Like