Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

No fork!

3 Likes

No one gains from the fork. They are simply:

• wiping out new holders by significant dilution (you own 1% at launch)
  • swapping out stable coin with a token. Those who bought UST bought it for the stable aspect, they did not buy a token! (2.5% at launch)
  • throwing legacy holders in this strange mix of investors (35% at launch - majority goes to large players)
  • above all, giving the project team 5% of new token

They solve none of the issues and are simply distressing 3 different types of investors, putting them in a mix and incentivizing themselves by ripping others off

3 Likes

We don’t want fork.
Burning and becoming a deflationary token will be the best option for the entire community. I pray and ask God to give wisdom to Kwon and the team, abandoning a difficult war, does not solve the problem, we are with you patient, #BurnLuna #LunaBurn

1 Like

No one wants a fork!!! Do a burn implement a transaction tax to speed up the burn!

2 Likes

I just want my 2500 UST. Fork will fuck us

2 Likes

It has been made abundantly clear the community does NOT want a fork. Will we be heard or forced out of our own community?

1 Like

Hard Fork is better than Soft Fork.
stay on the chain will more better.

Why was this deleted? Please max share, I’m willing to pledge 2 Million USD to sue Kwon & his band of thieves.

7 Likes

No fork! burn please

1 Like

No fork. Use your reserves to burn, if you don’t have reserves just put a transaction tax and raise funds, then burn again…

1 Like

No no no get rid of do kwon instead. New leadership.

1 Like

No fork, only burn. We have to keep Luna alive. we as volunteers will help with the burning.

2 Likes

We dont want fork. Only buy back and burn.

3 Likes

I don’t support this plan. It’s completely bullshit and unfair.

I vote against it. :x::x::x::x:

No Fork. Fork is bullshit and completely wrong.

I have posted my own plan too. Terra community please have a look.

Da Kwon, this terra recovery plan is not good.

The solution is not Fork. The solution is Token vesting and Token burn.

So here’s my Terra Luna recovery plan =

Use your entire reserve and UST supply to Buy Back Luna supply.
Use these buyback Luna tokens to compensate affected UST holders and Luna holders pre-attack with 5 years of Token vesting. 1 percent unlock every month.

And investors who believed and helped Luna’s price recover must get tokens for which they invested. Vest their tokens too. 1 percent per month unlock.
And once pre-attack investors are compensated with Buyback Luna tokens, burn all remaining luna to help stabilise the Luna price.
No stake, No fork, no relaunch nothing. CZ Binance is right. And Da Kwon you are right too about Terra that Terra is superior than UST.
So Prioritise Token vesting according to categories, like luna developer, creators etc. Lock their tokens for less time, and increase unlock percent for them to 2 percent per month.
Give priority to small investors of Luna and UST in re-distribution. Massive institutional investors can survive the low portfolio and hodl till price restores.
Now what this solution will do is = saves the entire luna community and future investors too. Because of Luna token vesting for all investors (current and old), the old investors can’t dump the price at all and new investors will be safe to invest in Luna.
And everyone will get assurance and calmness that their money is safe and locked. And Luna saved everyone.
This is Optional = If possible add a buy/sell tax of 5 percent for creating reserves and a burn mechanism.

So with this solution, the entire UST community will become one whole Luna community. And Trust in luna will be restored completely.

And once luna reaches 10 dollars and more everyone can decide to either sell, hodl, stake (in future), or trade it on the open market and come back to reinvest profits in Luna again.
New investors can safely trade as usual without any unnecessary sell pressure.

So the solution is buyback and redistribute and burn. And vesting current circulating supply and redistribution. The solution is to kill the selling pressure of current investors from new investors.
Ask the community to lock their decentralised tokens and reclaim them via a vesting strategy. Centralised tokens can easily be vested by exchanges.

The Luna fork is not a solution. It’s completely unfair to everyone.

Twitter thread =

https : // bit . ly/ 3lhnjW5

4 Likes

I lost my trust in terra and do kwon

1 Like

Unfortunately Luna stakers are the voters so people who have/had UST are screwed. This proposal is going through regardless of what the community thinks.

https://docs.terra.money/docs/learn/terra-station/governance.html

burn and stop for a while minting !!! that’s the only way to be reliable to cummunity

1 Like

no fork or any further development before the old UST holders refunded as proposed in a nearby thread - small wallets first, max cap, etc.

4 Likes

Luna 2 no no no no

2 Likes