Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

No fork!

That’s correct, because 91% voted no

Maybe when it comes to the real vote, take your time eh? :wink:

1 Like

have you thought about time and cost to run this?

1 Like

In this situation I don’t need a worthless airdrop from a worthless coin build by a scammer who failed probably more than only 2 times (Right Rick?) what I want is my money back that I have invested in anchor and waited for a repeg when he asked me to stay steady because he needed exit liquidity for him and in his whale friends. Ppl supporting him have no character. He is desperate and hopes to shut us up. No my friend. You have been pretty confident last years and bragged to be rich and all others are poor. Yes I am poor so give me my money!!! Thing is all the brown noses here that still support him. He is a billionaire he held majority of his wealth in stable coins like Usdc and other assets as Bitcoin and eth. I hope he will end up in jail. That’s it. You either fall for him again or you show some self esteem.

3 Likes

No one wants the fork

1 Like

No Fork

in original r/place activities, user has to wait 5 minutes for each pixel modified
This is similar to many blockchains with slow transfer speed

Nooo, No one wants V2, FORK… Let’s stick with the original LUNA !! It’s already a mess. JUST BURN IT !!!
No one’s will stick or buy the new LUNA. Come on… be realistic here. All trust and credibility is lost so let’s move on and KEEP LUNA AND BURN IT

4 Likes

it is not so. Aiming for a cat bounce on a plummet chart is a gamble. (It’s impossible to save them.) And At this point, burning has no meaning, Luna Foundation and Staking Real Lunatic cannot be revive either. It is meaningless because only It is meaningless because Ultra low price buyers only person benefit. Existing Lunatic and staking users cannot be saving. The winners right now are those who bought the bottom(0.0000012-) and sold at .00059 (x500). In the current situation, it is the most reasonable plan to save the staking users and the Luna Foundation through a fork.

please review this also

1 Like

You are gambling with the future of the entire crypto community. The only way out is to restore TRUST. And so far, you are doing the opposite.

No fork. Burn! Quick, before it is too late.

4 Likes

Fork a very bad idea, so fork at high price and reward the people that sold and not the people that held on and supported Luna.

By doing this you are going to loose support and trust from your most loyal supporters

One question is where did the billions of BTC go???

Forking would be a disaster, split the community.
90% in pre-vote saying NO clearly shows that.
Remember BTC/BCH, ETH/ETC debacles, it’ll muddy the waters and just be a distraction.
Just fix current LUNA, if you need to remove UST from the system, do it and compensate UST holders somehow. It has a good ecosystem and a known brand and would probably recover quite well with some patience and a narrative that could show this would never happen again.
But a fork could kill it permanently. I presume that in the case of a fork, then it would be a battle to see if LUNA or LUNC wins and that is by no means a given which would win.
You run the risk that the community (or a significant portion) jump ship and try revive “old” LUNA and UST.

That’s a massive risk to take and it’s not hard to see how it will split and weaken the community. Forks are toxic and bring out the worst in everyone.
Would it not be better take the existing community along with current LUNA. Clearly what most want is :

• compensate UST holders somehow (either re-peg and collateralise it properly or remove it)
  • burn Luna to bring some value back for existing HODLers.

Don’t split the community with this insane proposal.

5 Likes

if you are so community oriented why not listening to its users?
no one wants the fork - everyone wants the token burn.
Also not fair to who tried to help the project in the free fall by adding liquidity in the death spiral.
Loyalty and faith has to be rewarded. Snapshot at the 7th is bullshit.

4 Likes

No fork

1 Like

1 Like

他们想要分叉只是因为这个对他们而言有利益,如果不分叉 交易燃烧掉,对他们而言没有利益

2 Likes

no to both of their proposals. They are being blatantly predatory… fishing for money.

1 Like

no fork

4 Likes

luna:0.00019
Volume
24h
$2,999,422,698
This coin is very popular now, are you a pig fork now?