Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote

no fork, we are not fool.

4 Likes

No fork, buy back & burn or find another method (if no funds) to burn the supply and reduce it … it’s the only viable way out of this !

2 Likes

How could we vote for a fork? New coin will have NO trust and NO value, it will worth 0…I don’t see a point. I mean, so pre-disaster holders will get their Lunas and supply will be 1b, it will not magically worth 100, with supply like this it would worth 30$ top but since there is no trust in team any more, it would worth same as present Meme Luna. Anyway, devs should listen to people here and do what people want, not what they (devs) think is right. And if leader is having some ego problems, replace him.

1 Like

No. Fork is another word for bailout in this case.

2 Likes

No fork. Burn current Luna! We don’t want a new Luna

5 Likes

Never Agree to create new Luna. Luna is the only one.

Please find a way to save Luna, not abandon it.

3 Likes

I really hope they listen to us all.

NO FORK

3 Likes

Fork will kill the injured luna

2 Likes

vote people vote, we cannot allow Do Kwon to win and make money off us

2 Likes

Burn :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

No fork, burn per transaction would be most viable.

3 Likes

Forking will lead to lack of trust and dumping the terra project, so im against :-1:

1 Like

NO Fork :rage:
You want to make us all more miserable than this

2 Likes

Nobody wants Terra to die including CZ Binance. It is clearly evident Terra has captured mass attention. It would be really wise to capitalise on this inflow of new community members. @dokwon please consider your first unaltered idea of burning tokens

3 Likes

No fork for me. No garantee that new tokens will work. Why new when it’s faster and better to bugfix existing solution?

Everything what Do proposes, feels like its their plan to cover the tracks. Honestly, after such collapse he has to leave and future of terra should be determined by the board.

Find investor and propose a rational plan: buyback luna from the market,halt the chain, de-touch UST from Luna, burn luna, create a collateral stable coin, airdrop stable coin to all ust holders before the peg broke.

As of i see now, Do`s team is completely irrational and the management should change.

2 Likes

Before fork, Do Kwon do should pay off the ust debt and burn Luna first.

1 Like

If UST holders at block 7544914 were to be distributed current LUNA, what would the rate be.

I was thinking something like at the moment of that block: UST-USD rate divided by LUNA/USD rate (for example say 0.9/80) = 0.01125 LUNA per UST. Then inflate it by the supply inflation to be ~19000x more, or 213.75 current LUNA per former UST.

Context would be in terms of using all the current holding to buy up LUNA, distribute this amount per UST to holders at that block, then burn the rest.

Can anybody provide the exact rates, it may be useful to consider, as it seems clear the only path forward is to unify everybody under current LUNA with no UST.

The subsequent question would be how much UST would need handled, then what is the total amount required to purchase to settle, then is there enough in reserves to buy this

My hope would be that all the reserves can be put in to Luna, UST reimbursed from it, and then the remainder burned.

1 Like

No fork.

2 Likes

Fork isn’t the good idea.
Burn is the most effective solution.
DK, follow the community who is the force of Luna!!

2 Likes