So this is what happened?

They secretly do backroom deals to save UST whales with LFG funds, diluted Luna and minted 6 trillion coins, stopped block production, didn’t stop trading on CEX’s, allowed block production to continue after silencing any new investors by not allowing them to vote, resumed any trading on certain exchanges that had stopped trading, all while saying that we need to just fork.

6 Likes

I don’t agree with the part ‘investor’… They are traders not investor!

2 Likes

You don’t get to decide who is what lmao. You are a speculator too just like everyone. I don’t care if you bought luna last year. You are a speculator, trader, and investor just like everyone else

6 Likes

yeah and they paid a price close to 1 dollar lol, makes no sense to me idk.

2 Likes

Adam Back has a thread on Twitter about their numbers for the bitcoin not adding up. They account for 33.2k btc which they sold at par. Where are the other 46.9k?

I assume it was “swapped” for a the vultures UST and LUNA, but let’s see why ends up coming out of that trail.

2 Likes

one theory would be they are still owed 47k btc from their “loan”. Need clarity on, if it’s gone, why is it gone.

In general, we absolutely need a fork just so that those who keep trading can have their own governance on how to save “luna v1” (burn taxes popular option) while v2 kills UST. Everyone will still own v1 and v2 as in ETC and BCH, and gets to back one or both visions. Once trading resumed after halt, 2 forks is complete certainty and completely essential.

2 Likes