Stable UST mechanism and revival plan in few days!

Summary
A brief description of the proposal’s intent and desired end-result. This should be succinct and should not be more than a few sentences.

Motivation
Describe how and why this proposal should be effected and how it is beneficial to the protocol. Visuals should be used where necessary to help lay out the key elements of your argument.

Proposal
Go into detail on how this proposal will help tackle or resolve the issue.
Lay out the action items in clear terms with defined time lines

I believe the best mechanism to be stable the UST is : When UST drops under 0.99 you must make an automatic mechanism he can stops withdraws sell etc until Luna burns and UST goes to 1 dollar again. I believe this will take minutes to goes 1 dollar. I don’t think people they will have problem with that if they wait some minutes to withdraw. The people wants is to be sure for the stablecoin they will invest and as I hear the invest all of life savings. Need to TRUST you again , I believe this is the way…
g3n0

5m

Also if you report in the Terra medias and forums you will stop withdraws sell etc of UST until Luna burns and goes to 1 dollar, I believe all they invest in UST. in one single day maybe UST will be 1 dollar again!

1 Like

good idea

1 Like

Yea if it depegs to 0.95 stop it. & the problem with external exchanges could be collateralization.

This happens 1 time of the year or maybe never again.