Still want a fork? Check the math

1 Like

I think you might have forgotten to multiply that back times the 100,000,000 to find out how many you’ll get. So you’d get around 153.8 V2… which, if they are $100 each… isn’t that bad. BUT… what would make them 100 each? There’s no $$$ to fund the liquidity pool. They will be worthless to start, and not to mention, you only get 10% of those up front…and the remaining 90% 2 years later.

If you purchased $5,000 worth of Luna post depeg at low price. Say 20mil Luna you will now have 307. Only 30 @ day 1 and the others after 2 years. 20 mil/6.5T * 10% * 1 billion new Luna supply = 307

SHIT!!!

1 Like

Any fork MUST be done based on token holder’s holdings as fraction of MC at small time intervals while the hyperinflation occurred from 330 M to 6.5T otherwise everyone’s stake in the new coin will be worthless.

2 Likes

Assuming you are right…everyone’s stake in the new coin will be worthless anyways, they might as well seriously consider burning thru tx fees…

1 Like