Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

With what money?

no one wants a fork. just burn the current LUNA and
just we have hope on 15%
burn Current Luna
Burn burn burn burn burn burn (current Luna)

2 Likes

Either remove the 500k cap on the wallets or give option to wallets to show they got multiple owners so all people are treated equally!!

fees, preferably increased exchange fees for luna pairs (since you are in talks with exchanges)

very good point.

Proposal [Prop 1691] Terra v2.2: A Fair 11-point Confidence Restoration Plan for the Terra Enterprise

1 Like

Hey, Do. Thank you for putting up the proposal.

There are all sorts of reactions and varied comments given the different levels of understanding and the emotions from folks who have lost everything. It is impossible to satisfy everyone but the goal should be to get as close as possible.

The problem with the proposal is the history. None of the forked projects have done well so far. I really wish for that to change and I want this to survive and do well for all of our sakes.

For now, the soldiers are down. You need to give them hope alright but you need to fill their bellies. No one fights an empty stomach and in this case empty wallet. Luna that will come in will go straight into the ground at least for the starters. This would mean a loss for most of the retail folks and also an initial hit for the LUNA (even after considering that the supply would be restricted). The goal should be to minimize the damage.

To prevent it, a buyback program can be implemented for folks who had their savings invested and want an initial exit. Whales/investors can buy this at a discounted price with a certain vesting/cliff. This will ensure the transfer of value without drastic selling pressure. Performance of the ecosystem will eventually get the broader community’s sentiment to get involved. One way of doing this would be to introduce a selling fee (5%) from the seller. This fee could go as a discount majorly to the buyer and a small part to the community pool.

At the same time, the community pool might want to diversify the LUNA holdings into other assets by selling the LUNA to investors with a vesting/cliff mechanism in place. This will ensure the long-term stability of the community pool.

The compensation for the pre-attack UST holders and the post-attack holders isn’t clear. As far as my understanding/liking, it should be based on a pro-rata basis depending upon the snapshots from each day based on the depeg/downfall of UST. The proposal needs to amplify the mechanics of the compensation.

An increased allocation/grants for builders to build on the new Terra could be considered to make it more attractive.

I have lost a good amount of money, but more than the money a good amount of time earning that money here. I really hope this proposal brings some value to the time that was invested.

1 Like

Only one question:
Here it seems that everyone is against this proposal but on terrastation this (awful ) proposal is winning…anyone can explain that?

:scream::scream:

3 Likes

If the forking goes ahead, then we need to do what we can to ensure Classic Luna is led and governed appropriately to lead on a recovery.
With a burn mechanism possibly related to a small tax, then this will provide growth, attract trade volume, increasing market capitalisation and eventually getting to a stage where the 1$ peg could be returned…
This will not only benefit those who have lost out, but bring confidence to the whole crypto community to show we can recover from calamities such as we have.
The whole of the crypto world has a vested interest in this.

5 Likes

Please make a list of exchanges and wallets that support AirDrop
thank you

7 Likes

where can I find that there was an attack?

2 Likes

I’m for forking the moon with only one condition in parallel with the fork they must burn Lunk now,and I also think that those who bought Luna at 0.00005 and below will not receive an airdrop or will receive but 1-2 coins, since this is not logical because a person who buys Luna at 40,30,20 dollars will receive approximately the same as people who bought at 0.00005 so that I think that people who bought lunu at 0.00005 should not wait for air drop correct me if I’m wrong?!

3 Likes

Great work :muscle:

https://twitter.com/stablekwon/status/1528009627161403392?s=19 lets gooo

1 Like

Этот парень должен выкупить и сжечь LUNA до 169 милиарда которые ДО КВОН ВЫПУСТИЛ В ПРОДАЖУ, потом также делать сжигание .
Чтоб люди вернули свои деньги.
Ненужно LUNAv2…
Он даже не говорит какая будет стоимость LUNAv2, и если люди будут менят старую LUNA на новою LUNAv2,так почему не сжигать старую LUNA чтоб уменьшить количество .

I agree with almost all you said, except the thing about POW being green if seen closely. I think we need to keep POW as the gold standard for crypto systems, but all projects HAVE to prove they are and will stay carbon neutral or even carbon negative. For example: dedicate X percentage of the project’s funds to clean energy production to sustain miners or pay miners some extra fee if they have proof they are running their stuff on green energy.

1 Like

Just burn the Luna coin and make a new ust v2 and back it with gold. The fork plan is not the better idea. You have to realize you destroyed a lot of peoples life’s with the stable coin losing peg. I think it’s more important to recover Luna by burning the coins and making a stable coin that can never lose peg. You can do it easily. If everyone thinks you rged them and fled with 80k bitcoin your never going to be trusted on any project again and will not have the support you use to have. I can see you facing serious legal problems also. If they get you in prison you will not make it for long. There is huge amount of people that want to see you do that prison time. Listen to CZ Binance. Give the people what they really want not what you want.

4 Likes

I storngly support this. Do Known should consider this.

What does abstain mean?

Dont go through with something