Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

then vote no… NOT voting likely means it passes

1 Like

Have we received confirmation that Deposits in Pylon Gateway are included in pre-attack aUST holdings?

Yes, your new tokens will be automatically staked., so you will need to unbond/unstake those when they are unlocked. But again, this does not have anything to do with your current tokens.

Where are we at currently with this proposal, is there any news? Is the plan still to only have one snapshot after hacking, not taking account the difference of supply or network halt? Thank you

1 Like

@rosanne89 I have recently moved luna bought from Pancakeswap+trustwallet to my Exodus wallet via bridge. How and where will I receive my airdrop?

Yeah they are ignoring people who purchased Luna on May 12th and 13th were the marketcap was down to 3 orders of magnitude lower circulating supply and therefore these buyers should not be grouped into the category with the present 6.5 trillion marketcap. Otherwise they get recked.

This amendment

is needed.

My present efforts to get feedback from DK have been completely ignored. Support this tweet by retweeting and liking:

Please support this amendment and implement. Void previous vote and restart the voting process with this amendment included.

7 Likes

Following terra proposals have been overwhelming to say the least. Can anyone tell me if my understanding is correct?

If I had aUST/UST in my Terra wallet on day of snapshot, 2022.05.07, but later moved to exchange, will I still be counted as Pre-attack aUST holder?

For Pre-attack LUNA, this counts even if they’re staked with validators correct?

Doesn’t seem to for Post-attack UST holders to be getting more than Pre-attack holders though.

Hope we’ll have the most equitable proposal move forward. I just want to get out of this nightmare.

solves nothing… adds more speculation

Not sure on specifics yet… as long as it is native Luna (I see you used the bridge) you are set for now

Will I get the airdrop if I purchased all my tokens at Voyager exchange app?

There must be a transparent and full audit of LFG before any fork takes place. We need to see exactly where all the reserves went while trying to defend the peg. The majority of the community don’t want a fork, but it looks like it will happen anyway. Right now it seems as though Do Kwon is abandoning the LUNA Classic community and taking what is left of their money with him.

Why is LUNA Classic being kept alive? There hasn’t been a single word about what its purpose will be after the fork, or who will run it. Why allow it to be continually traded if it has no future? After wiping out literally billions of dollars is it really fair to allow people to lose even more money (old timer LUNA holders who have averaged down after the crash for example)

In summary:

- Where did the reserves go and when?

- What is the plan for LUNA Classic post fork?

- Who will have control over LUNA Classic post fork?

2 Likes

Call me a cynic (because I am) or paranoic, but I don’t understand how pushing this “revival plan” now is anything but a confirmation for those (of us) who think this so-called “attack” was no such thing but rather a strategic move from big whales in the ecosystem to simply get richer. I think there’s some stuff that should be addressed before instead…

1. In relation to the attack: Who was the attacker? When exactly did it happen? Can the funds involved in the attack be traced to any wallets today? Will the attacker/s be profiting from the forking and airdrops?
  2. In relation to security and trust: How will the new chain prevent a new attack or some other form of market manipulation? How is the strategy of pushing the entire mess under the carpet and hiding it with a new chain going to create trust in current and future investors?
  3. In relation to TFL higher-ups and their role during the crash: Can you show us your account balances to see if you guys are o are not madly profiting from this entire thing? Why aren’t you making public EVERYTHING that’s been discussed right now and where did this revival plan come from? How come there’s so much perceived rejection for the new chain on social media and the Agora but the voting is still going strong in favor of the forking?
  4. Miscellaneous: Why is the airdrop calculated that way and not in terms of % of the total LUNA and UST amounts owned before, during, and after the attack, adjusted for their value? That way you still get what you were willing to risk during and after the attack and if you owned anything before the collapse, you restore your value in the new system
7 Likes
  1. some info about that in my thread here
    Why not focus on the exploiters and lock the funds they stole?

2. in theory becuase there will not be any UST anymore and the badly designed algo, attack via hyperinflating the governance token through the swap algo will not be possible

3. i guess u know how blockchain works. official wallets can be empty, but no one can know who are real owners of annonymous wallets (well except exchanges who received deposits from them and have kyc the customer)

4. calculate how much $ cost each of the allocations in the airdrop is. best deal is finalsnapshot ust then final snapshot luna. i’m sure you can infer other things from that :slight_smile:

i had over 30k UST staking in binance before depeg, but Binance told me that staking UST in binance cant receive any refund even LFG can refund to small holders. it is ridiculous.

1 Like

Bro can’t you see people are literally burning there own money to save this why can’t you just listen to us

4 Likes

3 Likes

Does anyone know how to enter the airdrop? It says that the tokens have to be in the genesis, but what would that be? I bought them on binance and now I send it to https://station.terra.money/
Is it ok or not? where should i send them? Help me.
PS: Let’s all use the hash #KwonDelinquent
#SaveMoon
Kwon return the one you stole or you’re chicken.

1 Like

Recent Luna buyers be warned before thinking this is a fair deal:

This proposal will give the May 7th snapshot group 162000x the amount of new tokens per old luna than the may 27th snapshot group.

It might look like the May 27th group are getting around a third of the amount of tokens as the May 7th group, but this isnt true.

May 7th snapshot group:
35% of the 1 billion new tokens will be split among this group of 131 million shares/tokens( the amount of shares that were issued at the time of this snapshot) . This is around 2.5 new luna tokens airdropped for every old luna in this group.

May 27th snapshot group
10% of the 1 billion new tokens will be split among this group of ~6.5 trillion tokens existing at the time of this snapshot. This is around 1 new luna tokens airdropped for every 65000 old luna in this group.

This kind of luna devaluation/dilution of new shareholders wealth is illegal and unethical, would definitely consider joining a classaction should this happen if I were a recent luna buyer.

7 Likes

yes, wtf, what abourt pre-atack UST holders?! come on

1 Like

Lets Don’t buy the new Luna 2.0 it’s a circus. Keep your money and buy classic Luna. They will and they should!

1 Like