Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 Amendment Proposal

there needs too be another bracket of snapshot for sure

3 Likes

I do agree with this .
Please take a snapshot before the blockchain halt

3 Likes

Been posting on ALL of his tweets - Kwon is pansy - He can’t even acknowledge the “FAMILY” he strung along.

2 Likes

bumping this

2 Likes

13 may, not 12 may.

2 Likes

I fully agree. I bought it on 12.05.2022 guided by DK who spoke on Twitter to buy, that Luna would recover.

4 Likes

We have been trying to get his attention for days, but he seems to not care about that.

4 Likes

I hope Do Kwon is reading this.

3 Likes

its obvious that they want unfair distribution and that they ignore the community. Lol people that bought BEFORE the halt of the blockchain while THEY said that everything is fine, are in the same snapshot with the ones that are buying now…

3 Likes

I’m in pain, I feel like the team doesn’t care about us

2 Likes

Redistribute Luna V2 to holders before halt on 5/12 based on circulating supply at the time to ensure they receive a fair share of tokens.

5 Likes

If you dont understand, now are people trying tk make quick buck, not people buying for 60 or 50 dollars -_-

3 Likes

yes i lost on this printing 13 because you ask on it on twitter … A jak nie to chuj ci w dupe

2 Likes

I spent all my assets on the 9th-12th .new allocation I can only get 18 new luna ?OMG

3 Likes

I have no idea what you’re trying to say.

2 Likes

That there are people who was trying to save Terra Luna buying at 70 or 50 dollars price and they shouldnt be treated as those who bought few days ago when price was almost pure 0.

no one will buy the V2 version, If the tokens were burned, trust in Tera would be restored when the launch of the new version of Do kwon deceived absolutely everyone. The V2 version of the future does not have 95%,I’m wondering what kind of funding he is running the V2 version with? and where does the $ come from? Are our stolen reserves?

1 Like

Makes sense

1 Like

I was referring to the people who bought Luna when it fell below $1. They are the typical meme coin holders.

Hey, even I bought Luna when it fell to $45 and then again at $30. I stopped after that when I realized it was on a death spiral and cannot be saved.

4 Likes

不支持不支持!

1 Like