Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Chord and letter if you wanna play with me this song…

I am also wondering that

I hope I got my Luna onto Terra Station in time. I received it in Terra Station just under an hour ago. I found it challenging getting it out of my Australian Exchange that didn’t allow transfers of less than $1 which is a few thousand Luna plus the fee of the exchange. I only have just over $1 AUD Luna. I moved it to Terra Station as I was concerned that the Australian Exchange may not show in the snapshot and that the Airdrop may not connect? I don’t know. Very short notice to sort this. Hope I’m included.

1 Like

Is there any indication when 2.0 will be launched?

Hi, it’s a little too confusing to me! I have about 2,029,367.15575000 Lunas. What will happen with my equity once Luna 2.0 is launched?

You will have 2 different tokens. The old LUNC which your quantity will remain the same, and new LUNAv2 which honestly who knows lol. Depends on when you bought, where you held etc. If its all post crash then likley somewhere in the 30 to 50 new coin range with 30 percent up front with the rest vested over a 2 year period. If the new coin after all coins are dripped has aarket cap of '10 Billion then that means your new coins could be worth up to $300 - $500 in 2 uears time.

Not really much return imo. Most LUNA HOLDERS both old and new will be under water with this “revival Plan” fhe ndw coin will not provide LUNC holders much hope at all. Then its still questionable if it will even be successful.

Thats why I am focusing on Old Luna classic as that’s where we have a decent shot to break even and then profit even.

See my plan at

3 Likes

Hey Kucoin stopped withdrawals so I can’t get my tokens back onto the Terra chain in time for the post snapshot… is there anything I can do. I held on chain pre depegging!!

Yea …wondering about that. Will LUNA in terra station wallet change automatically to LUNC? First of all showing 0USD in wallet but shows value in terra finder.

The Luna is just sitting there. Do we have to do take action to have the Luna change to LUNC?. It is already the 27th. MEXC already shows converted LUNC.

@FatMan @alagiz

please answer the following questions.

1. what is the usage of USTC and LUNC after launching Terra 2.0?
  1. will you still keep USTC and LUNC in the following wallets even though you excepted them from Airdrop whitelist? or will you BURN them all?
    Ape Board | Multi-chain DeFi Dashboard

3.will you conpensate to USTC holders to make up losses since they were considered to be debt in Terra to users?

1. when will you burn USTC allocations by the proposal which passed in Terra Station ?
  1. how much is the total supply of new LUNA token?

wait for your answers.

2 Likes

While the supply of luna is 650 million, those who buy luna will be in the same category when the supply of luna is increased to 6.5 trillion. everyone should be evaluated as the purchase price and the loss should be calculated and a fair distribution should be made within this framework.

Hi, I used to have UST and exchanged it for USDC after the de-peg.

What refund options do I have, if any?

@choddo

Hello, I have LUNA and UST in terra station and in Anchor Protocol, what will be with these coins?

Do things calmly so you don’t need to downgrade or rollback.
If you need more days, no problem, do it on the whim…

Enable staking again, give controll to the luna classic holders

4 Voting link:

at what time is the Snapshot ??? pls write also the timezone (EST,UST) what ever
snapshot not mainnet launch !!

terra 2.0 mainnet launch will be 28 at 6.00 (UTC)

1 Like

On Gate io Today at 12.00 (UTC+1)

It already happened. And it has the TZ in the Proposal (+08:00)

None afaik. aUST only for snapshot1. But remember neither does anyone. The whole thing went down like the Titanic. They are just getting a drop of a new coin of unknown utlity and value. Depending when you swapped, you might have got a better deal than someone who hung onto UST until snapshot2.

Sorry that’s not how speculative high risk assets work.

The snapshot already happened! Kucoin said they are supporting the drop distribution.

what a shame. kraken sux. why did they announced that on twitter and not on their website?

1747 voting again passed. 1b UST had to burn… Now need luna burns…