Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I am one of the earliest holder of Luna and UST and I support this idea, and it’s most feasible as compared to burning.

1 Like

yet you joined this forum 4 minutes ago and this is your first post.

3 Likes

@dokwon GET FUNDS, BUY LUNA, ELIMINATE EXCESS OF COINS. , .

1 Like

How do you know new coin not quote at 0.0000000000000001 USD? and it’s lock years

1 Like

Screw this proposal. All $UST holders should vote no. $UST holders are literally being marked ass the ass here. We put our money into a non-volatile stablecoin, however we get dumped on it as if it was a shitcoin.
Now we are not getting our 1:1 backing, rather we get only 25% compensation, and better yet, can only unlock 10% of that 25%. That leaves the $UST holders with legit nothing.

We were promised a stablecoin, and it was not stable. All reserves should be used to pay back.

6 Likes

@Cryptopagla. Good one. Would like to know also.

Hi all.
what will happen to those people who until the last believed in the Luna project and helped it to recover by buying coins of 10 to 5 to 2.5 to 1 dollar to support the project and help it. In doing so, many thousands of dollars were lost.
So people who helped the project and tried to save it from 9 to 11 can forget about the terra community?

1 Like

I want to understand one thing.
I held a good amount of luna on FTX prior to the depeg.
From what I understood, wallets with >1M luna, which could easily be the case of FTX, would have the new tokens locked for 1 year, and later have a slow as fuck release during 4 years? Being inside the exchange, I won’t be able to trade it?
This is ridiculous, it’s punishing who held it before the depeg and giving 10% to “at launch” free to trade.

The team must remove Do Kwon and listen to the community.
Work with CZ for help.

10 Likes

No Fork! UST and Luna holder for~9 months here. Lost close to $200K because of my misplaced confidence in Do’s reassurance that TLF was implementing a recovery plan behind the scenes during the collapse. The fork will only serve to finally eliminate any value left in UST or LUNA and the new ecosystem will be built on a weak foundation with zero trust and it would likely be actively derided by the TerraLuna community. Do not Fork for the sake of all of us that allowed TL to grow to what it was just a few days ago…#NoFork

6 Likes

How we can vote no guys ?
don’t knwo how here

no no no.only burn.i wonder who are they.10% participand is stuptid

`**

WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF LEGALITY WE COULD SHORT AVAX WITH THE REMAINING FUNDS WITH LEVERAGE AND GET FUNDS TO SUPPORT THE ECOSYSTEM THERE IS AN OLD SAYING THAT WHEN THERE IS BLOOD ON THE STREETS BUY PROPERTIES

**`

Save $LUNA, don’t fork, you failed in your project and you ruined thousands of people. be a big man and fix where you failed because if you fork no one will ever follow you again, it would be a real feeling of abandonment on your part… be a big man who does not leave the ashes of hundreds of thousands of people who believed in you. FIX $LUNA don’t fork. Be strong to revive $LUNA and if you succeed you will be one of the biggest names in crypto world instead of the worst. think about the easy way out because it will send a message of weakness to our community and many of us will leave as abandonment on your part

2 Likes

DK use your brain if u still have it. Fork Luna will not gain any trust from an investor, who will invest in luna again if u guys keep forking a new one. Use your LFG fund to recover the small investor as fatman proposal. Pushing this proposal and try to funding more to make this proposal effective as much as u can. It doesn’t need to be 95 % as the plan but if it covers 70-80%, i think it should be enouge to regain trust from lots of people again. Moreover, we still can burn luna by use as tx fees. Set it as 0.25-0.8 $ fix the price to USD. This will burn Luna very fast when the price is low and still have the advantage of cheap gas fee when luna is in a high price.

Sorry about my english.

4 Likes

Those who held Luna or Ust during the depeg should also be compensated via real collateral not a token which can be redeemed after a year. At least if it could be staked then it’s an option

He doesn’t talk to the poor

How much are you trying to isolate yourself?

he are planning to make more poor people

He’s not looking at another healthy post

Even though it has fewer views and comments than this

More people are pressing like

There are better and more reasonable numbers, but he insists on ways that are never reasonable that will benefit him

2 Likes

Old Luna is better …for your your repotetion .new growth nhi krega logo bharosa uth gya

I started to investigate a little and it seems to me that they stole everything!! This was without a doubt the biggest scam of the century.
They promised interest of 20% per year in dollars, it does not exist anywhere in the world, not even in third world countries are interest paid on public debt of such magnitude. An Argentine tells you where we are always close to economic default and pay high interest rates for the money they lend us.

On the other hand, I want to tell you to buy:
360,000 moons at 0.00022 (they are 79.2 usd), but this continues to devalue more and more, now it cannot exceed 0.00019.
Unfortunately, entering the 10% of the shitty proposal, so far I would have 5.5 new moons.
No one knows how much they are going to quote, it could be 1 dollar or as very optimistically 10 dollars, the question is that I did not get back the 79.2 usd dollars that I invested.

I want to send my support to the community and do not hesitate to agree to put together a team of lawyers for a class action lawsuit against these criminals.

It reminds me so much of the movie that came out on Netfix:
“Trust no one: On the trail of the king of cryptocurrencies”

Big hug!

1 Like

Too bad. Luna is the equity part of the scheme, people who hold Luna got rewarded when UST got minted, number goes up etc… UST number doesn’t go up, because it’s meant to be stable… the UST holders need to be compensated as fully as possible… that’s how it works in the legacy world, preferential debt is 1st in the line, equity comes at the end of the line.

1 Like