Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

yeah … all investors get wiped out and these guys get free passes to restart and do the same shit again. bring in a collateralized stablecoin instead of ust and have a burn mechanism for luna…

4 Likes

if your car fall in an accident, then what will you do? Buy a new one or at first will you try to repair the old one?

right now there is no good reason to buy luna, just turn the stake on so we can start take luna out of the market with 1,000,000% return right now.
then when luna price go up we can open UST burn with a limit.
also we can burn UST and luna in to other FX until everything settle.

How about just getting rid of the SEVEN TRILLION coins you decided to crash the network with? What blows my mind is that you speak of it as an “attack”. There was no “attack” it was some rocket scientist thinking it’s a good idea to flood the exchanges with trillions of coins!

BUY AND BURN! FIX THE MISTAKE!

2 Likes

Okay, so assuming you have 1 million LUNA which turns into 14 LUNA v2, and the current market cap is $1,205,925,981, divided by the 1,000,000,000 LUNA v2, each LUNA v2 would be worth $1.20? So the 1 million LUNA v1 that is currently worth $180 (based on current value of $0.00018 USDT), will be worth $16.80? Please someone correct me if I’m wrong here?

4 Likes

100% agree with this. Provide repayment in the form of USDC to USD holders that held at the snapshot. Nobody wants a new token that is going to fail miserably. What a bizarre idea. Fix your mistake before anyone trusts you with anything else Do Kwon.

If Do Kwon or TFL don’t have money to buy tokens and burn them, so, we can create the “Luna Token Burn Fund” in this fund everybody can contribute and it shall be an SmartContract.

Also, we can create the 3% (or less) tax!!!

What happens to UST that was on Anchor before de-peg and is still there? Will any of that be compensated or just UST that was in a wallet unstaked?

Summary
Both UST and LUNA are FT, not NFT.
vitalik.eth et al’s priority proposal for small victims is based on social morality.
However, the old and new holders of UST and LUNA should not have priority and secondary. They are all innocent victims.

If UST/LUNA price is not supported by the current buyer, then UST/LUNA = 0.
If someone feel unfair to the old holders, they can fairly buy UST/LUNA from the market now.
No one has stopped them from buying UST/LUNA from the market.

Motivation
Encourage new funds to buy UST/LUNA from the current market, so as to revitalize Terra ecology and reduce the losses of old UST/LUNA holders.

Proposal
Based on social morality, adopt the suggestion of giving priority to small victims.
Treat all new and old UST/LUNA holders equally, And encourage new funds to buy UST/LUNA from the current market, so as to revitalize Terra ecology and reduce the losses of old UST/LUNA holders.

2 Likes

With all due respect that the developers of the project deserve, many of us are losing a lot of money because we bought LUNA when it was already close to usd100 and invested hundreds of thousands of dollars, others bought longer ago and others took advantage of this chilling low, I have seen on binance that in 24 hours more than BUSD 700 million has been moved in LUNA, I am not an expert in cryptocurrencies, but my particular opinion is that a FORK should not be made, you should let the project recover and with time we will recover our money, Perhaps it is not for this year for those of us who buy expensively, but the project can be recovered because it is an excellent project, it is a matter of FAITH.

2 Likes

Strongly agree, atleast we will get something which can potentially help to decrease our losses, occured due to " Dkwon the stableidiot". Although it totally unjustified to relate this event with Etherium hack 2016, it is done intentionally to sweep poor people money. Isn’t it ridiculous to say Luna is more than UST when you destroyed Luna to save UST and burnt all TFL fund to save UST. Dkwon you will surely burn in hell. But unfortunately we don’t have any others option except to accept your proposal.

I don’t believe that a fork is necessary, and disagree with the distribution of it. I agree UST holders need to be looked after as that was supposed to be a safe investment in a stable coin

On the other hand your plan to fork really should have no affect on current LUNA hodlers as long as you allow a team to continue to run, fix and even build onto it for added future use. We WILL get value and made whole with Classic LUNA and UST while your new coin can help legacy UST and hodlers out.

Kwon please take a look at my plan and lets not allow Luna Classic & UST to be forgotten.

1 Like

A compensation plan for small UST holders is a WIN-WIN!!!

It would give the new token the hype it needs to succeed. No need to overthink.

Please Do listen to your people.

1 Like

Spot on! :+1:t4:

We need to UST PEG back to 1$ or refund the buyers
No more shit required.

1 Like

UST holders, please read this thread https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/next-steps-for-luna-ust-holders-a-detailed-analysis It is in another Markets and Macro section. The major exchanges that allowed UST to be advertised as stable USD should also be held accountable for this!

1 Like

You don’t need money, just tax every transaction and burn. You could actually implement 2 taxes, one for buyback and burn, and one to buyback UST.

The peg being broken, I see no reason why I should send txs on the network and use or receive USTs as a means of payment.

1 Like

listen to the community and burn the tokens

1 Like

Hello, as an investor in Terra LUNA before the debacle, I do not agree with what you are proposing.

I remember a project called IRON that had a system very similar to Terra, something like what is happening now with Terra happened, it was decided to release a version 2, and the project never recovered again.

Why? People’s trust will never be recovered if you do this, if you throw everything away, people will see you as a weak decision and the vast majority of people, at least those who are smart enough, would never invest after what has happened, however, I think there is a small possibility if the current project is worked on, it is about recovering the parity of the UST and little by little, burning the moon with utility.

It seems to me that people are not aware that the UST and the functions it performed were one of the great strengths of the project.

It is clear that the system must be analyzed to create returns that are sustainable, we all knew that 20% was not something sustainable. That’s why I never got into anchor.

Gather the best programmers, experts and partners and find a way for the system that LUNA had to be SUSTAINABLE, this is the most IMPORTANT word, and above all take security measures so that everything that happened NEVER EVER happens again.

Honestly, if you create a version 2 of LUNA I guarantee you from my humble point of view that failure is guaranteed.

People may buy it on the spur of the moment, but this will be a benchmark for speculators, and a project like Terra should be looking for investors, not speculators. However, if you work hard to correct the protocol errors with the UST, which IS WHAT MADE IT GREAT, there is some chance that the project will be saved, they see the UST as the black sheep, but this is certainly not the case. , because thanks to the UST the project became one of the most important in the crypto world.

In short, analyze the system so that it generates returns that are sustainable and scalable and with the community of Terra programmers, which is one of the largest in the world, analyze the protocol to look for systems that guarantee that what has happened will never happen again. .

6 Likes

Why migrate to new ecosystem, when the old is actually the GOLD. Continue to build into the Luna that we all know. Promising. And it will be a tremendous comeback.

1 Like