Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

sorry but you cant fork. if you do that it has been disaster. after collapse you print and sold trillions LUNA. you want to throw it away all that LUNA. what happens to who buy that LUNA. and where is the all that money? What exchange did the printed LUNA’s go to and were sold?
just say yes to these proposal. and everything will be good.
proposal 1188 and proposal 1273

1 Like

After the attack, are those who bought LUNA with a cost of 50$,40$,30$,20$,10$,5 and those with 0.00000 the same now? USD spent should matter, not the amount of LUNA received.

6 Likes

A fork plan?

If tomorrow the APPL auction lost 99%, TIM COOK will say “we have a plan, we do a complete reset of the system to preserve/help the historic holders, and we apologise about the new holders who take some risks (we prefer the old one)”…

What a tribunal think about that?

The solution is fix the system, not to run away of your responsibilities ::fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Now is the time to contact -Validator
Voting power
Contact
Orion.Money
8.63%

stake.systems
4.86%

SmartStake
3.89%

hashed
3.52%

01node
2.36%

Contact all of them and tell them the community says no. There is no way he is getting this much yes. !!!

4 Likes

Yep and I cant take it, if 6.500b coins divide by ~6 it’s mean that new coin 'll equal ~6 old coins, not more value but it gives Do Kwon the right relocate coins as he pleases
in other words, take away from some and give to those who “need” it

The simple solution is that use the remaining reserve fund of Luna function to buy back and burn 80% of the existing total supply. Thus, after Luna v2 is released, swapping from Luna v1 to Luna v2 is more valuable, good quality, and long-term trust-building for the community.
Luna v2 max supply setting is mandatory for building solid and long-term trust in the community.

1 Like

About the pre-attack aUST holder… which means that the assets in Spectrum and Mirror backed by UST will not be counted?

twitter. com/WatcherGuru/status/1526892163056951296

BREAKING: South Korean law firm LKB will reportedly file a court application to seize the property of Terraform CEO Do Kwon.

7 Likes

this people remove the BURN PROPOSAL of agora…WHAT A KIND OF RUGPULLERS ARE THESE VALIDATORS?

4 Likes

if when taking the snapshot; i hold nluna or bluna will it be the same as holding LUNA? or should i convert my blunas to LUNA.
thanks

I am having 2000 UST in one wallet and another 350 UST in another wallet.
What will happen to these and how much airdrop shit will I get?

Hello,
It is not normal for the pre-attack date to be May 7th.
When Luna started to decrease, I put in more than 45000 euros to try to bring the price up precisely, at the price of 5.4 euros per unit. My 45000 euros have turned into 3000 euros now, when I didn’t even know there was an attack.
The pre-attack date should be applied to the blockchain shutdown date, not May 7.

6 Likes

Definitions:

• “Pre-attack” snapshot to be taken at at Terra Classic block 7544910 (2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00)
  • “Post-attack” snapshot to be taken at Terra Classic block 7790000 (2022.05.27 03:59:51+08:00)
    [/quote]

Dear Terra Ecosystem Revival Team
(1)I stake UST in Binance before Pre-attack. Is it also included in the airdrop list?
(2)How could we know that I am in the airdrop list?

DO NOT SCREW OVER PEOPLE who transferred some of their LUNA/UST on IBC and other chains. Mention your plan to encompass every holder of Luna who suffered.

I will vote NO to this, for the following reasons:

1. Luna eligibility should include also Luna in LPs (i.e. LUNA-OSMO in Osmosis) and LP tokens staked where one of the tokens of the pair is either Luna or any staking derivative (i.e. LUNA-LunaX LP tokens staked in Loop)
  2. Any other forms of UST should also be included on the “Pre-attack” snapshot, not just aUST. I’m talking about UST in LPs, LP tokens staked where one of the tokens of the pair is UST or any staking derivative, UST staked in Pylon, etc.

I’m aware that’s possibly harder to develop from a technical standpoint, but it really needs to be done right and not take any shortcuts.

I don’t like this proposal like many in this forum, but you know what I did, I just went to Terra station and vote NO. You should do the same, and make the community be heard, let’s show the truly capabilities of crypto. #VoteNoToDoKwonProposal.

3 Likes

Decentralized exchange ?? When the leader won’t listen to the community he has ruined. You are nothing short of a scammer. Why did you in the first place create the forum and the terra station ? YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE BEFORE YOUR INVESTORS. This is our money that you’re fucking with. What about the proposal to use 3% burn fees ? Why has it disappeared from the voting section ? Maybe because it is not lucrative enough for you.
Do you think people will continue to invest in your company or projects after that ?
Go to hell with your proposal ! You deserve nothing but JAIL !!!

2 Likes

At least put a burn function on Luna classic.

2 Likes

if here is almost everyone say no, why in terra station 78 % say yes ?

6 Likes

Vote NO to this! Joke!

4 Likes