Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Exactly, he calls out validators to be used specifically in his proposal for Luna 2.0. In a regulated world, that would never occur. He’s incentivizing yes, even though the vast majority does not want a fork.

1 Like

DO Kwon please, Burn the 50% suply of actual luna, NO BIFURCATION!

2 Likes

Burn the Coins

3 Likes

Why i can’t vote and just read only?

How is it possible that the proposal has a 73% agreement and only 23% NO with veto?

This proposal seems like a distraction from the real problems, not a cure. I voted NO with Veto on Terra Station.

4 Likes

He deserves to spend his life in jail.
TRUE.
Horrendous disaster handling and HE STILL WANTS to continue his business?
Haha no, what a joke.

4 Likes

Fixed.

how about this?

keep the fork but apply burn mechanism to $LUNC too!

3 Likes

Vote for NO WITH VETO!

2 Likes

Voted NO for this :poop:

1 Like

Mr. Kwon, we want BURN, we want burn classic luna token

PLEASE FOLLOW THE COMMUNITY!

HEAR THE COMMUNITY!!

1 Like

Ne yaparsan yap… Millleti zararrından kurtar. Luna dünyada herkeste var… Luna son tokatını sana vuracak

MY PROPOSAL!!!

It’s going to take forever to burn the 6T

So…

What do you guys think of,

We Fork…

All Luna holders get the same number of tokens they currently hold. They roll over to v2. Like when normal chains fork. Take bitcoin for example. When it forked all users got the same amount of coins. This way it’s fair. This way it gains value. New Luna token should have no more then a max circulating supply of 6.5billion tokens(it could even be less then that).

We start raising money. Then we can do other things aswell.

(PAY BACK UST HOLDERS, CREATE A COLLATERALIZED STABLE COIN, etc.)

Just a thought.

1 Like

If you’re planning to vote against this proposal then select VOTE NO WITH VETO!!

1 Like

Vote burn process via taxation

1 Like

13 validators said yes to the burn and more are among the most important with higher percentages, super

3 Likes

From this proposal, it is not obvious to me why “creating a new terra chain” would be a solution to the problem that the community is currently facing. Maybe it helps to clarify the rationale and why it is a good way to revive the ecosystem?

Also, if anyone intents to create a new chain, they can simply proceed with that without needing a vote from the community. Why do we need a vote in the first place?

1 Like

STOP worrying about payback; blockchains are experimental tech, and the value is lost. Now we must try again to reboot UST or a V2 of it; otherwise, all your nice Airdrops you are so much fighting for will go to Zero!

That is because, without UST, Luna is nothing. The dynamic between the two created all the value.

1 Like

station.terra.money/proposal/1623

Please vote all people who want NO with veto.

You need to have your lunas in the official wallet to vote.

Download Terra Station chrome extension, create a wallet and withdraw all your Terra Luna to your own wallet.

Then connect there and vote.

1 Like