Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

In your first proposal for a fork 40% went to UST Holders, now 25%??? where is the Value coming from if not UST? why drop it by 15%?

4 Likes

The community is asking you one thing . You dont hear Us f**ckkkkkkkkk . Im starting to lose bro as someone whoā€™s been in the community for a long time im starting to see it you dont listen . The community asked you to burn 50% ā€¦ why are we even here if you dont listen to us

6 Likes

Good proposal. UST was the culprit and it needs to move on from that pegging. I say we go for it and work toward the vesting schedule that was put forward. Plus talk to CZ of Binance for a burning schedule so that the price appreciates.

we need burning use reaming 300btc to burn donā€™t want new planā€¦

4 Likes

Just do itā€¦ :+1:

Noone wants a fork. This proposal will not pass, havenā€™t you seen the community proposals? You are just wasting time with proposals noone want.

2 Likes

Nobody wants a fork. Just save the LUNA & UST. Donā€™t chose the simple way, youā€™ve already lost holders faith on you. You need to fix current LUNA in to get peopleā€™s trust back! There are people who have committed sui. because of LUNA & UST affair, donā€™t let more people down, please.

3 Likes

What happens to the people who held UST until after the blockchain halted and then had to sell for a massive loss? do we buy back our UST and hope for reimbursement for the snapshot on the 27th?

3 Likes

If we are rebuilding it properly, i am with you. If you havenā€™t left the battlefield yet, that means youā€™re here to stay.
My team is game development focused and we will launch games on Terra if Revival Plan 2 works. Where is the essential app developer registration link?

1 Like

BURN OR GO HOME do kwon

8 Likes

Hey, Horrible idea. BURN LUNA!

4 Likes

The reason why ust is after depeg is to avoid reward those who made the attack, obviously. Yet moving to a new chain still is a bad idea.

Best regards

This was a very disappointing read.

If I understand this correctly thenā€¦ $UST in its current state will be the ā€œICOā€ token of the forked Terra network for the next 11 days for 25% total allocation of 250,000,000?

You are literally burning every single one of your longterm LP providers and stakers and ignoring the ā€œPre-attackā€ snapshot of $UST holders and users? ā€œPre-attackā€ $UST users were 1:1USD and at a current trading price of $0.10ā€¦ we just get screwed for -90% while you reward the post attack $UST speculators with a deep discount and same share.

4 Likes

I have all my money locked in Astroport till end of this year in LUNA - UST.

Will I get an airdrop?

As usual, there are so many damn questions regarding this incomplete plan. For example, people had $MILLIONS in aUST staked in Anchor. They may have left it in or withdrawn into UST assets on Terra or Avalanche or other chains. Will this solution only look at the Terra chain snapshot or all chains with UST/aUST, wrapped or not? Anchor has been completely silent except for retweeting a few Terra/LFG tweets. We need more information immediately so as to make proper decisions. Several of your decisions (and that of the largest stakeholders/guardians) have already represented the height of irresponsibility ā€“ not halting the chain almost immediately and doing a transactional analysis being one of them ā€“ so you can ill afford to get this wrong. More information at every single step and answering as many questions as possible in the interim is your moral obligation at this point. Let other leaders do the heavy technical lifting so we may have your full attention at this pivotal moment. Otherwise, youā€™re just delivering lip service.

I have a direct question right now: I currently hold and have held the same sizeable UST position both pre- and post-peg on Avalanche. At time of de-peg, it was held as aUST in Anchor but Iā€™ve since managed to move it back into UST in my Avalanche wallet. There remains a market for UST, even if severely depressed. This high-level proposal does not give me guidance on whether to engage with that market or wait, wait, wait for some ā€œmagicalā€ fork and airdrop. Should I move my UST to the Terra chain in order to receive the proposalā€™s new LUNA at launch or leave it on Terra Classic and just ā€œsee what happensā€? I have no way to decide at this point and fewer than two weeks in which to make a decision.

3 Likes

what about us, Astonnā€™s cousins?

Yeah, one printer happy dude! :rofl: Is he aiming for a spot on the federal reserve? :smile:

3 Likes

Do Kwon, your first priority should be to make the UST holders whole who held through this turmoil and never sold their UST. After that you can do whatever you need to save LUNA. UST is a stable coin and you need to honor that as people have their life savings in it, take care of that first using the reserves in LFG, you will improve your reputation, which will help you fix LUNA afterwards.

11 Likes

I too need to learn on this point

This is simply one of the dumbest ā€œrescue planā€ ever. You really just asking all your community to simply forget what happened and tryna take more money from em? By ā€œrebuildingā€.Stfu already you pos. Worst decision of us was to invest in your dumb fraud sht. Theres no more trust in this community and all the devs should just leave your fked up community.

1 Like