Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I started buying at $1 all the way down to when they halted the chain. Personally I’m not angry if they fork. I get to keep my old Luna and I will get some new Luna too. I think pre attack holders are getting a worse deal.

Head of Terra should change definitely!

2 Likes

With all respect, this plan seems so complex that may lead a straight path forward to failure. Building from zero a new brand leaving hurt behind the brand that put a name on Terra will give the entire world the image of lack of commitement. In other words, a project without public trust a path to fail. A best proposal plan should include:

1- Put a burn tax or fee of 3% to every transaction in order to stop speculation and volatilty of $LUNA. Daily volume transaction is huge today and could bring millions of tokens back from feeing.

2- Divide the 3% burn tax in two: 1.5% to effectely burn and 1.5% to airdrop pre-attack $LUNA holders. This way old holders couldn’t speculate buying tokens as the SUM between fee and airdrop is zero.

3- Old holders will benefficiate both with airdropping plus the increase in price the burn will cause while they hold. They sure could buy more tokens not as speculating with airdrop but with the expectation that price will rise like any new genuine investor.

• Run sequence until one of this conditions are true: $LUNA price hits pre-attack value ($66) or supply shrinks to 1B tokens.

• Same mechanism to $UST and run the sequence until you can fund 60% of supply with real FIAT. With trust the funds will come. Mint the excess in case prices goes above $1

This way Terra will have the chance to gain the recognition of entire crypto ecosystem, and if it succes it may have the potential to be #1 above $BTC Bitcoin.

Compromise. Resilience. Trust. Sometime simple is the best.

Regards

4 Likes

What? Where is that?

Well… we tried boys! So long Luna :v:on to better projects.

1 Like

I bought for $2.5 on the 11th and they don’t compensate me for your failure? thanks, but I am against this proposal, you better burn all these wound coins

1 Like

where are the 90% of people who voted yes here in the comments?

4 Likes

Hi everybody, I’m new here in the forum.
I want to introduce myself before asking questions and bringing my thoughts and ideas about the UST/Luna revival plan…
I think the fork initiative was inevitable, the old managing didn’t manage funds in a good way, maybe they underestimate an attack on Curve pool and Exchanges, maybe some smart insider let that thing to happen, we don’t even really know who did this causing panic and liquidity outflows. So for me it’s a good think big influent bosses start the new chain without ust (making it similar to other chains out there) and letting the comunity to take control on the old one. This doesn’t mean Luna2 will have more success than Luna Classic. And we should not forget that until things were good, most of us were blessing the founders who brang to life this unique ecosystem. I don’t know you but I was particularly impressed by the graphics and the user experience. DApps are very easy to use.

Anyway I started investing in Luna at about 8$ in July 2021 and accumulated until having 250 Luna before the de-peg event. During the death spiral I believed in peg-recovery and buyed more at 15$. I got rekt, but I still believe in recover so I put an hundred bucks more in this. Now I have 2M+ Lunas . My invested money on Terra ecosystem was about 60% of my portfolio. Life savings? Almost gone. So I know how most of you feel now. Everyone want money back, without remembering that investing involves risk of loose everything. This is an experiment, guys! We should not give up and learn from mistakes. This is the first stablecoin project with arbitraging and I think it’s cool if it takes over the traditional banking system. My solution is to attract capital with something that gives trust (obviously) and make liquidity harder to outflow.

I don’t want to be too motivational cause i’m not such an expert in financial or matematics or coding and I don’t know if my wonderings are possible or just stupid.

What i’m asking is:

1. Since big ust whales have the power to depeg UST out of the ecosystem, causing panic to retailers and outflows, is there a way to slow down their capacity to move funds?
    For example, if the #1 whale has 1B UST, now we know he could depeg with one trade. But now let’s make he can move only 1/4 of funds at time every 3 days. 250M sell could depeg either but at least the whale should think twice about selling big amounts cause he’s got temporarly 750M vested ust with depegging risk.
    And going down on the ranking of whales this limitation goes over. So whales should move more carefully without rushing on their ust, letting small retailers sell faster if they feels bad trend. That’s because money = power = responsibility, like in Pos governance.
    Am I missing something and can this involves badly the arbitrage system through exchanges?

2. Have we got easy data to kick in face of people, that tells how “healthy” the ecosystem is?
    If my idea #1 above is good → send message on terrastation when whales moves: “whales #69 who owned 100M ust has traded 50M ust for 50M USfuckingStablecoin on Curve, the maximum legally tradable in 3 days” or something like that… So there should be direct comunication and maybe synergy between big and small wallets.
    Or is there more easy and transparent data about inflows to exchanges? What about data on coins distribution?

3. Can we make a meme out of this rebranding UST in something like DOGEUST? yeah that’s a stupid question, but since UST went next to Dogecoin price, why not being so memeish?

4. I’d like to see less noise on forum, people should pay some cents for posting and pressing like. The revenues go to the ecosystem.

Hope someone gets my points.

1 Like

I am not an attorney and this is not legal advice - this comment represents my non-professional opinion and nothing more. Do your own research, and develop your own ideas and hypotheses

If validators posses this much coting power, how is this not considered inside-trading? I’m not a lawyer, but I imagine any validator who votes to fork risks being sued, and regardless of how that case turns might turn out in court, they will fight an uphill battle.

With that, I’m willing to bet:
(1) attorneys will file class action lawsuits against validators pro bono in the hopes that the win in court (at which point the law firm can make gobs of money).

(2) The proposals for a burning tax, especially those which clear quantitatively defined goals/outcomes are likely to be used as evidence in court, and the community approval will be damning evidence (all else being equal, a jury will likely favor the average/common investor over some big corporation).

(3) While investors may sue for free (once again, it will be profitable for attorneys if they win in court), the large stake holders and validators will not get free legal representation, and are likely to spend millions in legal fees (and possibly across in multiple jurisdictions).

My guess is that Terra will be challenged in court no matter their decision - but for validators, I’m not sure how a burn mechanism puts them at legal risk (it’s effectively a continuation of the work they have already been doing)? However, if they choose to go against 90% of public voters while also receiving a huge stake of share in the the Terra 2 proposal it will be equivalent to kicking a bee hive - regardless of whether they win or loose in court, they will loose financially (legal fees) and tarnish their public image.

3 Likes

I WANT you all to read this :

I am no crypto smart . new to the ecosystem. tell me if this is correct.

4 Likes

What about UST users who staked on Anchor via Avalanche? How will the snapshot consider those users?

3 Likes

Not sure where you pulled the raised $3billion to help compensate from, but im like 99% sure that’s not true.

Hey Great
i think some things you missed for peoples those buy luna after fall at every position to support luna to bring up even they don’t know supply increased what plane for those people??

but
if you and your team want to rebuild you have to rebrand with new code Holders Investors Community Policy
invest in Luna 100M from the reserved Assets
Jus Accumulate Buy sale in Short Positions
remining in profit Luna Token to send burn Adres
you can send profit USD in liquidity till reduce Supply
on the same time Upgrade Segwit Code Algorithm

Hello everyone, my ust are stored on trustwallet, I bought them before the attack. Do I need to transfer them to another location or keep them on this wallet? Many people write about the terra station. I wish you all peace, no matter how it ends!

Where is the link,I want to vote No.

1 Like

Can you explain us why the vote for the proposal 1273 " BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction" has been retired of the section “Governance” when your proposal has been posted ? I think there are a lot of manipulations.

1 Like
1 Like

the commuty delegated their luna to validator that fight for their intersets

1 Like
1 Like

루나 21299 EA Voting 완료 ^^ 새로운 루나의 선전을 기원합니다.