Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

i think they will not do any repay. There will no fork neither.
they are just trying to buy time for escape.

6 Likes

HELP!!! I’m sorry more I see you talk about new Luna land but we are poor we do not have money to wait so long I borrowed money from loan sharks invest in the UST Lost invest in Luna lost i eam i’m dreaming that this currency come back urgent to save me from the debts so I ask you please help us without having many other people in the same situation and I ask God to touch your heart to have pity on all of us lend us 800 bus and paid with interest until the currency come back please to pay my rent and buy food please

1 Like

I’ve been fairly active on the forums lately. On the edge of my seat really just trying to engage with the community.

From what I can tell, for the most part this is a large community of retail investors who really support eachother. Its been very humbling listening to people’s stories and almost everyone here has been negatively impacted financially at one level or another.

Some people lost everything some people lost thousands some people lost hundreds of thousands some people lost millions.

To sit here and watch the terra Twitter page retweet builders and validators aka whales that want to continue building with the new terra system really makes my blood boil.

It’s almost like it’s nothing to see here hashtag we will rebuild.

In what faction of life other than crypto can an 80 billion dollar organization or blockchain or corporation be reduced to zero causing thousands of retail investors to lose absolutely everything in 36 hours and pick up less than 7 days later and say okay we’re starting fresh.

What in the actual f is going on how could you could be moving on without making retail investors whole. This is absolutely ridiculous it’s an abomination and it’s absolutely sickening.

This was not some high-risk gamble on a token with the market cap of 25 million. This market is as a stable coin marketed as a alternative to conventional banking and savings.

And somehow or another people are supposed to be optimistic about a brand new chain get real.

6 Likes

All of my LUNA is held in my Voyager account, how do I evidence it so I am able to vote?

Any burn happening soon to rescue LUNA?

2 Likes

This review is fake, in all groups I’m 100% against Hard Fork

The right thing is for you to keep the same currency and make the project work by burning these 6 trillion tokens that you printed

If you don’t, you’ll get burned all over the world.

6 Likes

Should I remove ANC-UST LP or can I leave it while the new updates come out, what should I do?

I need clarity on it.

He is saving his ass . and validators are protecting him . this coin is owned by him and the validators . community own NOTHING . and even IF all of us say NO , he still going to do it . Both chains are doomed

4 Likes

Voted yes.

I trusted your system and believed it would be fixed. I bought it for 43 dollars on 10.05.2022 and never sold it. I trusted your size and system. Now you say to pay 07.05.2022. This is a great injustice.

The old system was great, look at what it did. The only problem was bad managers, what idiots. All they had to do was shut it down immediately.

1 Like

Hi Iam looking some answer about for this plan

For now, if i have 10.000 quantity of $Luna and after fork this Luna will change Lunc? And the quantity will be same? 10.000?

My proposal for the community is simple.

• Community rejection of Do Kwon’s leadership. Validated by proposal.
  • Election of a new leader with more vision, experience and wisdom than Do Kwon.

If you agree, please express your support.

3 Likes

He tweeted. And it started with 11 mln votes for yes to the for. 8 min in. And its at 16 million. Its rigged. Fake votes.
twitter/WolfofMongkok/status/1526898100572332033

We want BURN

Now LUNA is Becoming SC@M
output of fake voting is = LUNA is a SC@M and no one buy LUNA AGAIN

5 Likes

The whole proposal is nonsense - we are getting screwed again - as we will get assets to a chain and project that has no real use case as I can see (yes the infra and eco is worth somnething) but I dont see what the chain provides and moreover if no one trusts or uses it then the token v2 is worthless anyway - this idea is in cloud cuckoo land IMO

2 Likes

The burn community is getting traction. Many votes added, vote “NO WITH VETO” and share whereever you can! This is a battle for future.

2 Likes

CZ maybe?

1 Like

Spot reserve

C’est moi ou les detenteurs UST avant attaque passent de 25% à 10% dans la mise à jour? pffff

Reserve.