Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

This plan is hot garbage and I don’t trust this vote.

3 Likes

Check this out, shady af

2 Likes

i bought luna at 1,20, no single exchange protected us warning that billions of tokens being minted, what a bunch of scammers

4 Likes

Pre-attack aUST holders: 10%

Unbelievable! And where are the UST owners? Why should I be treated worse just because I kept UST in my wallet instead of Anchor? You care about whales and not ordinary people and that is a fact.

5 Likes

I see things from a different perspective.

The reserves are nowhere close to the financial losses, so by rebuilding the project, and dividing the low-value initial distribution, there’s a chance that it will come up over time. This sucks, but at least there’s a viable future.

The lock-in time is to give the solution a shot at working. It’s there for the good of the community. I know it sucks, but it’s far worse that losing everything without an ethical organization attempting rebuilding.

I don’t see how this favors the rich/whales, since they’re the onces who are intentionally being paid the least share. The principle is to pay the smallest first. All proposals favor paying the small people, and most of the early proposals fully excluded whales. What’s on the table is the exact opposite of what you claim.

I see your point on paying more to the infrastructure people. It’s not ethically great, but it’s a practical requirement. Crypto devs can make $200K per year, and the demand is incredible. Other projects started attempting to poach Terra’s devs already. Without the ecosystem, the project has no future and nobody has any chance of compensation. In life it’s a good idea to feed those on which your life depends. I have no problem feeding those who feed all of us.

The burn won’t work because too many wolves scooped up dirt cheap luna. If it deflates, newcomers get the majority of value, and the victims get almost nothing. Since the chain is immutable, it’s tainted by the speculators who would profit from the hyperinflation that destroyed everyone’s value.

I don’t agree with your claim of massive public votes against this. The only valid votes are from those who participate in the system, and have a history or proven track record of using the currency.

If you look at the votes from autenticiated votes, who actually hold a Terra wallet, you’ll see that it’s the opposite of what you claim. See the actual vote here:

1 Like

Se o Classic vai continuar entĂŁo por que jĂĄ nĂŁo coloca taxa de queima nele?

I dont’t know if I got it.

I had approximately aUST48K invested on Anchor before the attack. At the time of the chaos, days after the attack, I tried to convert to LUNA to try not to lose money (which did not happen, because due to the congestion of hours to drop in the wallet, LUNA was less than 0.01).

Am I eligible to receive? I would like more details on this.

1 Like

This proposal will not be fair to the community considering you have disabled staking. I’d be interested to see if there will be legal ramifications given these facts.

“AUST holders before the attack: 10%
Post-attack UST holders: 20%”
That is to say that the one who buys today will not only receive double but will receive much more if one takes into account that the quantity that is buying even a price of 10% of those that used UST before, we deserve to clarify this well
But if it’s already approved, we’ve definitely been screwed

2 Likes

Bitch I have a PhD in computer science. I code for a living. What you dont have is a brain

2 Likes

ok so it doesn’t sound like the UST i held in my binance account will be included in the airdrop. right? i would need to move them to my terra wallet to at least be part of the post-attack group. am i going about this the right way?

1 Like

What 3Bn are you talking about? There is no compensation coming for UST holders that I know of. Is this new?

As for the analogy with stocks, they are known to be risky. “Stable” coins are not supposed to be volatile and risky “investments”.

1 Like

I lost all my money between the price of 1 dollar and 10 cents. I was defending the network after you invited us to support. I lost everything because of you. Is it fair to be compensated 10% with people who bought for less than 1 cent?

3 Likes

Exactly my point.

There should be 3 categories!

People who bought before the attacks
People who bought during the attack.
People who is buying now

3 Likes

Do Kwon gonna go to jail for tax evasion. Rip LUNA UST holders. You’ll get nothing with the fork.

1 Like

I see no correlation to what i see in the community and the vote, i see no with veto numbers shrinking over time. It’s almost like if we never had a vote. and that’s why Kwon and his team are all talking like they already won the vote (because they know they own all the votes)

2 Likes

That is how I understand it as well. That being said, binance might (or might not) help you if have it in binance at that time, it simply have a terra account (or more) holding the UST.

I’ve been reading a bit further into the UST situation. I discovered there were a few insurance providers out there that provided UST depeg insurance. Two of them seem to be taking claims already and another requires the depeg to last two weeks, so they’ll be getting claims shortly.

InsurAce and Unslashed are two that I can recall off the top of my head. From what I can tell, the insurance premium cost roughly 2.5% for a year of coverage.

1 Like

Exactly. Any LUNA not in a wallet should be burned. This can be fixed but they kust dont want to.