Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

@dorkwon Why final, listen to the community please. Hardly anyone wants you involved. These posts should be created by the Terra Rebuilding Team and not by you. Most people would like to see you not take any stake in the new chain along with the TFL and LFG teams. Someone else needs to take over. Please listen to the community that made Luna what it was in the 1st place. Make your personal Luna and UST addresses public along with the rest of the team and do not allow those addresses to be on the whitelist for any fork.

2 Likes

I heard from a little bird that Do Kwon does not want V2, but wants to burn instead. Big players forcing him to proceed.

100% this is not trueā€¦ :upside_down_face:

Jack was right. Crypto is centralized by the VCs.

1 Like

$LUNA was bound to go down due to 2 reasons > 1/Created by someone mor*n who earlier created another coin that ends up in the ditch. 2/Created out of thin air without associating it to some tangible assets like Gold or USD. do_kwon is just a thief, not a spec more than that. He should stepdown from his position if he has any shame left. this is the biggest sc_m in crypto currency and Govt. should step in to regulate to avoid this from happening again.

3 Likes

can someone explain what a 1 yr cliff means?

Not sure Iā€™m correct, but wasnā€™t your staked luna delegating your voting power to the validator? If so, people only need to claim those tokens and vote if they disagree, right?

for me this fork is an exit s-cam !! be careful guys

How do you know the timeline, the yes votes are already settled?

so, if the vote is accepted, how to get the airdrop? should i transfer all luna and ust (like in CEX (binance, kraken etc), trustwallet, metamask etc) i have to terra station wallet?

1 Like

Youā€™re going to force this through by hook or by crook arenā€™t you?

1 Like

Let the foundation prove that it sells btc

1 Like

for one year, you have to go by the name of Cliff, or Clifford if you prefer. You will need to change the name on your birth certificate and drivers license for it to be valid. If you are caught using any other name within the one year period, your tokens will be diluted 1:1000

3 Likes

Purpose,
1- Destroying the evidence
2- To save own private wallet

***Itā€™s the same people who voted YES to the burning and the new luna in the voting, how is this?
***Itā€™s already starting to depreciate :frowning:

1 Like

Vende pro Elon Musk que sobe 1.000.000 % da noite pro dia. :raised_hands::smiley:

1 Like

!!!
An interesting factā€¦ despite the proposal being 86% pro forkā€¦ when you click on the validators who voted YES, they are not very representative percentage of voting power.

It means that the biggest validators havenā€™t voted yet (112)ā€¦ that isā€¦ it seems to me ā€¦to be an inflection decision make? or they are negotiating ?.. there is something wrongā€¦
112 still havenā€™t votedā€¦

2 Likes

And why is the burning not in the plan? this is ridiculous. Who bought in the dive, bought because saw opportunity, this is not wrong. Wrong is to leave these people out, and make them suffer

1 Like

What is this do kwon??? :rage: :rage:

Pay back my money !!! Rogue

6 Likes

Something smells fishy. The unofficial preliminary vote was showing 90% of the community in favor of a burn. Doā€™s proposal already had 11mil votes for yes when he posted on twitter. The website already is referencing Luna V2. I think I have a feeling that I know where this is going, and the community doesnā€™t have a say in where this is going to go.

5 Likes

This is a valid proposal and one to keep an eye on. People need to be appreciative of the effort being taken to preserve the value of peoples money.

I think the current network needs to continue to be adjusted to get UST back to peg. How can we do that? I am not a team person, but I am willing to be a contact or I can build a website separate from the Terra Team.

If Do Kwon and the Terra Team is not cooperating, I think we need to start legal action.

Just thinking, those things could be done through my project Inspiration for Success, that has been sleeping for a while. Website is https://www.inspiration-for-success.com/ and you can find contact details of me there.

we don`t want Forkā€¦

1 Like