Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

No Luna2

4 Likes

cliff and vesting periods are too long, fix that too

2 Likes

Did you read ? Can you read ?
Small % long hold time ruin coin to create new value out of air with bad rep.
ust unaccounted for current after attack buyer paying 4

1 Like

DeMoCrAcY

6.5T at 0.0001 is 650M. Cut the cr** Do. You just want to make LUNA disappear.

1 Like

You should really calculate one time through how my “new” airdrop Luna you will receive with a $100 investment now. It is nothing at all because the % to distribute have a crazy supply amount current Luna to distribute to. As of today $150 is around the bet to get 1,5 new Luna if I am not mistaken (for post-attack holders / buyers). If you think the new Luna will reach that plus any margin on top…go for it and buy more :smiley:

This is great, but keep in mind that after is approved this has to be implemented so even if we vote the second one with the burn, no one will be left to implement it … the only logical solution is to say NO to the one with the fork. Also we should keep in mind that more proposals my dilute the attention from the main one.

Good Morning.

if Luna Classic will continue to exist regardless of the new token, then why not put a burn form on Luna Classic now?

Make the new Token, but burn the Classic. It’s a middle ground. And everyone will be happy.

7 Likes

New LUNA value will be $0.5 - $1 :sunglasses:

• Where are 6 trillion Lunas,
  • Why couldn’t these accounts be detected, why didn’t the stock market confiscate their money?
  • Where is the money spent, how does it affect the stock market?
  • Do you know why we wait 2 years? For you to escape?
  • What’s the harm in trying the burning process first?
  • Do you want to recover your own private wallet or do you intend to destroy the evidence?

Luna is melting with this silly idea. Everyone will bankrupt, congratulations!

4 Likes

The attached images below and brief explanations as we go down this rabbit hole confirm the final destination of the 80,000 BTC Do Kwon misplaced.://www.reddit.com/r/terraluna/comments/us4v5m/the_rabbithole_that_lead_to_do_kwons_missing/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

No. They are planning to fork the Blockchain, create a new LUNA, rebrand the current LUNA as LUNA CLASSIC, and then abandon it. They need to create a burn mechanism and salvage the coins

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

i had, and i still have all my UST on Anchor. (didn’t touch anything during the crash).
if this proposal pass, am i getting the airdrop, or do i need to move the funds back to terra station in order to get it?

Specifically i should get the following, right?

• Pre-attack aUST holders: 10%
  • Post-attack UST holders: 20%

Thanks a lot. :pray:

So the voting started at 80% yes. So its already decided before voting even began. amazing decentralized democratic move!

6 Likes

I bought Luna for around $60 so for it to recover to my buy price would be very hard. I don’t see how people who purchased LESS than $1 should be rewarded. At least this way it will be the REAL lunatics, with propper SKIN in the game, who will be awarded GOOD airdrops!

2 Likes

You call yourself a stablekwon, for us you will become a forkkwon or a loserkwon :rofl:

2 Likes

LUNA is not a stable coin and wasn’t promised to hold it’s value, the distribution should be around 10%. The reason is that we are currently in a bear market and the price at some point for LUNA had a big chance to reduce in value by 90% before the next bullrun anyways, so it would make complete sense for LUNA holders “pre-attack” to have a distribution around 10%.

1 Like

buy ust now, it will be more profitable than buying luna, the holder of ust is only about 2 billion

Geef jaen al je tokens, Jeffrey, Johnny en jimmy

Buyback and burn or cry :sob::sob: :sob::sob: later.

KWON+TERRA = FRAUD don’t waste your money

2 Likes