Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

The assignment of 10% to post-attack LUNA holders is a sham. What most post-attack LUNA holders don’t recognize is that they will receive almost nothing. Due to the exponential LUNA supply increase on its journey down to $0, almost all new LUNA will be allocated to those who bought in the very last seconds. People who backed LUNA at $1, 0.1$ etc. will practically be left empty-handed. Most probably, those who bought in the last seconds were insiders who had a revival plan like this already in mind.
The 10% allocated to post-attack LUNA holders should be assigned to post-attack UST holders. Unlike LUNA, UST decreased linearly and not exponentially so that all people who backed UST on its way down will be rewarded, and not only the one’s that did so in the very last second.

6 Likes

Tôi không đồng ý, nếu mở v2 thì chúng tôi không còn tinh tưởng.Phục hồi Luna củ

why ppl cant understand luna is long time gone so realize that there’s not gonna be burn it will satay where it is just listen please

So for the people who are going to receive the airdrop are going to be vested for 2 years and wont be able to sell? I want my money back as soon i receive my airdrop. Its not fair!!!

1 Like

Man you really are an arrogant person who doesn’t care about the people who died and lost everything with your stupidity, the least you should do is burn that shit for the price of a breath, but instead you keep your stupid fork idea , I DON’T WANT ANYTHING MORE NOR LESS, I WANT MY SWEATY MONEY BACK JUST THAT.

4 Likes

I had $4.5k of LUNA, half on Binance & half on Kucoin. I didn’t panic sell as I wanted to support this project. I still have all my holdings that are worth nothing now. Why should some small holders get a payout and not others?

3 Likes

This is a joke. Lunatics on Osmosis we’re exit liquidity for other lunatics. And now those lunatics that used Osmosis for exit liquidity want to exclude us from the snapshot? Truly idiotic. Way to burn your own community. It wouldnt be hard to get a snapshot.

1 Like

NO FORK, Wth Do kwon thisc can de fixed with the tax burn, its so obvious

Need to burn 1,847,079,725 UST of LFG wallet before doing airdrop snapshot!
LFG is not allowed to receive new #LUNA through airdrop. They need to burn their UST.
LFG will get 24,566,586 LUNA V2 if their wallet is not removed from the snapshot!!

3 Likes

There is no information on what will happen to Luna Classic.
binding UST cease to exist?
Burn via commission?
Will you lead her even with the foundation?

If this proposal is passed, the death of the old token will be transferred to the new token!

1 Like

I agree with you. We don’t want LUNA2, I sold my other Cryptos in more than 60% loss only to buy LUNA and now you are saying I won’t get even my 100% investment, I bought LUNA by selling other Cryptos in 60% loss. We want you to resume trading LUNA on all the exchange in the world and to cover loss you should burn your LUNAS, We can accept only this thing else all people in this world should bycot all people of TERRA group

3 Likes

We need more details before the “v2 fork”

• More details of “attack”
    : Pre-attack point has been decided at Terra Classic block 7544910 (2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00). Who attacks LUNA/UST, and how much amount of the attacks have occurred? And why did you decide this block point?
  • Details of LUNA v2
    : You should give us more details/milestones/improvements/whitepapers on V2 before moving so that we can decide to follow or not.
1 Like

Terra2 or Luna2 will fail,
The reason is that there is no capital trading market in the world that can be reopened.
As long as someone has the right to distribute the new coins and decide the distribution ratio,
No deal in this market makes sense,
You tell the world that only those who have power in the blockchain can win,
With this decision, even the old coins, the value will be destroyed,
The current market price has already told you,
Finally know that the collective decision of the community of interests is stupid,
Those who do not respect the market will be abandoned by the market,
Until that day comes, tell me again, are you a god or an idiot.

1 Like
  • “Pre-attack” snapshot to be taken at at Terra Classic block 7544910 (2022.05.07 23:00:04+08:00)

This is unfair for people like me who purchased on May 9th after Do mentioned they are fixing the peg and this was not the first this happened.
If this vote passes I get zero for my 34,000 usd worth of LUNA that I purchased for 31$ each on May 9th thinking its just a silly glitch.

2 Likes

If you have Wormhole LUNA on BSC then you could send it to Terra via https://www.portalbridge.com/#/transfer

They cannot do right away at fork time, they will need to bridge later in other days.

Why is it using 2022.05.07 as the pre-attack snapshot - when people made UST deposits into
late 8 may?
Are these not UST they had swapped and deposited? Is it not clear these are UST holders, not luna speculators?

was not the attack prevalent 9 may or so? why so inconsistent, just like his misleading tweets?

1 Like

I agree with you on two points. 1) that changing a proposal substantially at the last minute, and after people have voted is a blatant violation of the rights of the asset holders, and 2) the vote is invalid anyway since token holders are not allowed to vote currently.

This reminds me of playground bullies making up new rules in order to not lose the game!

This is a great example of why we have government bodies like the SEC in most countries, and why they are no doubt coming for all cryptos.

4 Likes

SO this dumb idea is going through?. Instead of this dude just burning the current luna…we are actually going to create a new chain…lol. With new shitty coins that have 0 value. good luck to all of you that voted YES.

2 Likes