Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

We don’t want LUNA2, I sold my other Cryptos in more than 60% loss only to buy LUNA and now you are saying I won’t get even my 100% investment, I bought LUNA by selling other Cryptos in 60% loss. We want you to resume trading LUNA on all the exchange in the world and to cover loss you should burn your LUNAS, We can accept only this thing else all people in this world should bycot all people of TERRA group

3 Likes

There is no concept of before and after the attack. because people invested in Luna anyway. whatever the price. Everyone invested with their own budget. The important thing here is that the investment has come. big investors fled as they were already falling. you got new investors. but you did not interfere with the price decrease. you didn’t sell any bitcoins while this was happening. you just watched. You helped people smuggle money. :rage:

2 Likes

Read the main post. It states which assets will likely be included but also which types may not & will not be included. I think it’d be best to hold another chain’s assets for now until the issue is fully handled.

The vote for this proposal is null and void because the proposal was amended during the vote.

This is akin to a political party changing its manifesto during an election. No democratic society would allow such a thing.

Validators need to be aware of this and vote accordingly - “no with veto”.

4 Likes

My last tokens are staked at Neptune. Someone can tell me if i need to unstaked it in station please ? What about the 21days lock period ? plzzzzzz

Thanks for letting me know. I didn’t realize I had to read the main post.

Jesus christ man. Are you serious?

Those dapps possibly existing in the new chain doesnt mean our current tokens get ported over 1:1. If you have nothing concrete to add, why did you bother replying to my post. Even worse, asking me to read the main post lmao.

really, what can we do i also hold in binance spot wallet. we lost everything? :frowning: tell us what can we do?

1 Like

Why is Do refusing to include LUNA and UST holders in Osmosis in the snapshot? Osmosis specifically said they can provide the necessary data for the snapshot.

Excluding all these users will add significant animosity to LUNA v2 and may also result in lawsuits.

I strongly urge Do to work with Osmosis to ensure its users are included in the snapshots.

no and veto

go separate luna / ust
burn to back system :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Can anyone confirm why Do Kown hided his tweets ?

Capture

1 Like

I thought, it was final. Now it is amended during the voting period. If this is not a clown show, I don’t know what is.

5 Likes

lfg has more than 1 billion ust, does lfg wallet exclude from airdrop?

8 may LUNA 60 USD - 13 may LUNA 0.4 USD lost a lot of people here, they didn’t take it into account, fine calculation was made

7 Likes

Why wait sitting in the UST? By the time you wait until May 27, your UST will be worth nothing at all

And when you get an Airdrop - you won’t be able to get out of it at a normal price, because who will redeem your Airdrop tokens in a bear market?

Who will give you the liquidity to exit?

I know the answer - no one

What about people who bought after 7TH may.

People who bought solely based on your tweets you kicked them out.

You seem to cover us in the first proposal then you are completely ignoring now.

All the people are equal. You are covering the people who bought before 7th May and after 13 may when circulation jumped to trillions.

But what about the people who bought during 8 to 12 may price was still high and supply was 400M to 10 B at max.

You are compensating the people (i am mot against it) who sold that’s why people bought 8 to 12 may because they sold and they are compensating still

And people who bought at 0.1 to 70$ literraly getting nothing because they bought during 8 to 12 may.

IF you want to make it fair then don’t give everyone everything or do it in a fair manner.

Why it’s hard to understand there are three type of groups.

People who bought before the attack
People who bought during the attack (before the last halt)
People who bought and buying after the last halt resume.

So distribute in a fair manner.

You either do snapshot before the last halt.

Or maybe there should be three snapshot.

On 7th May as proposed.
On 12/13Th May (before the halt)
On 27th May as you proposed.

Everyone would be equal in that sense.

Because most of us who bought during 8 to 12 may literally getting nothing

Or fairly distribute people according to the circulation they bought at.

14 Likes

no, it is not a joke. what is the problem ? I will put up to 1 million luna in the faucet. I have burnt already 10 000 000 luna to the official burner address: terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu , you can check.

Don’t buy this fu ck ing token, Don’t hold it too, everyday passes and your funds will decrease more and more

3 Likes

Do kwon is just a scаmmеr. The community is talking about keeping the old network, many have lost money, and this bastard continues to deceive them! Almost all of my Lunas are on various exchanges. I believe that the place of this Buryat is in prison! All his assets must be seized!

7 Likes

For post-attack, there should be 3 snapshots taken (or much more) to reward the people trying to buy when the price went on freefall.
Maybe calculate on the snapshots, what was invested by each buyer (in $ equivalent, not in LUNA price)
Example : If I bought 10k$ at 29$ per LUNA, it’s not the number of LUNA that should be considered, but the 10k$, also if I bought 5k$ at 0.02$, it should also be the 5k$ that counts, not the thousands LUNA bought…

5 Likes

What I have done is have enough (without puttng a risk on finances) to base it on a 10% of total that if terra/ust gains some real price again it makes the risk worth it.
The release of the rest over twos years is also a risk that the price will be in place on this time scale, but once again, I have based it on risk verses reward. If you have lost money on this, thats the game. I have lost money but I accept that and blame no one. Its cheap enough to buy and if the the whole thing collapses then I will take the hit and move on.