Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

You can’t changes rules while some already vote for the first idea.
First voters are still are comptabilised on the next idea that’s absolutly not fair and not correct,
cause they can be ok or not okay with new amended ideas.

We need new vote to show a real transparency, cause if not
it could be looking like an apparented s.c.a.m.

People don’t want to be screw like that.

1 Like

What about tweaking and re-vote proposal on the following lines?

This would leave more value on old network to pre-depeg holders and would be more fair IMO

Community feedback looks to be a solid NO to forking.

Those who can post a vote with any meaning seem to not give two shits about the community.

WHY THE HELL CAN YOU CHANGE SOMETHING IN A PROPOSAL THATS ALREADY IN VOTING? ONCE ITS IN VOTING. NO MORE CHANGES.

Imagine going out and voting for your next president, and 2 days into voting being open, the candidate switches out their complete itinerary.

I swear to the almighty himself, you best get your shit together with this real quick, or your little cloudflare front end protection horse shit isn’t gonna save you from the shit storm this is gonna cause.

NO AMENDMENTS. NO FORK. NO MORE DO KWON. NO LUNA2.

hashtag that up and be loud about what’s going on and what you want. if we don’t, look at what’s going on.

3 Likes

NO FORK. NO LUNA2. JUST BURN :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Are you sure that is not also their fault? When you sold for whatever price you transferred the risk (or benefit if it recovered) to someone else. End of the game for you. If you (and many others like you) remained in the game maybe the result would have been different. Do you realize that the attacker falls into this category? He made a lot of money and now will receive the biggest compensation.
I understand what you mean by the advertised stability of UST, but in a world where nothing is stable (see even the fluctuating usd and how the inflation affects all FIAT currency) what was really expected? APY of 20% and a lot of hope that it will be OK. Again, if they stayed on the boat, big kudos to them and they deserve full compensation. They sold? They should be out of the game.
If ust recovered they would have asked money back from their buyer?
I am sorry for everyone that lost money in this, but if nobody sold, other than the attackers, everything would have recovered in a matter of days. Take moral responsibility if you sold or speculated the moment!
Btw, with a big enough volume of sales even usdt will depeg. How fast could they sell their assets confirmed by Cayman accounting companies to compensate a falling market?

1 Like

Please

BURN or LUNA/LUNA2 will be BURNED. Listen to “COMMUNITY” - WE ARE TERRA

2 Likes

Not to mention those that sold and actually profited and now they are about to get compensated for UNREALIZED gains. What was their principle? Did they REALLY lose money, or did they profit when they sold?

This is why this plan is very bad. It compensates those who sold and contributed to the crash. It compensates those who sold and profited.

3 Likes

Do what ever you want,dont care anymore

And leaving out people who bought during 8 to 12 may what kind of fair distribution is that.

You either treat everyone equal by giving equally or don’t give at all.

I have seen people who sold and shorting the coins in future and encouraging people to short it to get more profit out of it.

But leaving out people who bought during the attack and still holding it.

When we bought the supply was at 400 m to 10 B, so why should we compete against 6.9 trillions supply.

Its not fair at all.

Pre attack snapshot should be done at before the halt.

Or maybe propose of doing three snapshots.

4 Likes

Okay! We all appreciate your effort of trying not to hurt your clients and supporter, but here is my question, What about LUNA being holded in other exchange App line BINANCE who offered BUSD/LUNA to let LUNA survive in the binance market

1 Like

Pre-attack snapshot seems ok, but Post-attack snapshot timing is horrible, I assume more than 99% of that 35% will be distributed to those who bought luna after bottoming out because they have all the volume and those who bought between $70 and $0.0001 before 05.13 are doomed

3 Likes

It is certain that law enforcement agencies will do their best to investigate the entire incident. Non-criminal agencies like SEC will also come down hard on Kwon, slapping him with several fines and penalties. It is also likely that he will be barred from ever entering or starting any sort of securities-related enterprise in the US. However, when it comes to the question of prison time, we will just have to wait and watch.

3 Likes

1 ust 100 luna distribute
1.000.000 luna drop 100 lunas
Just hold Luna. ,ust removal

Привет, ребят! Я тоже с Украины. После начала войны перевел все свои доллары (30 000) с Приватбанка в USDT, а потом обменял их на UST и положил в Anchor под 19,5%. Сейчас они в кошельке Terra Station. На github хрен поймешь как считать. Хотя я и так понимаю, что с этого нихрена не выйдет. Попали конкретно.

1 Like

English pls

Please ensure this indeed happens:

Your LP in DEXes will be counted:
$LUNA, $UST, + $LUNA derivatives - $bLUNA, $LUNAX $nLUNA, …
“DEXes” contains Terraswap, Astroport, Loop finance, and more if you report to TFL and they accept

Source: https://twitter.com/terraswap_io/status/1527972223398846464?s=21&t=SfYAua9XAF4vScBWd1EUyA

Is there anyone who can answer me damn it!!! my english is bad and i’m not sure if i need to unstake on terra station !

What you have quoted is talking about your Luna V2 airdrop. It does not matter what you do with the old tokens.

Hey guys! Does anyone know if we need to do anything with luna tokens parked on Kraken and Bitfinex?? There is no clarity! Honestly, how they treat the community indicates that the project is de##d, and they surely know it.

Team is in talks with exchanges but it is always better to have your tokens in a non-custodial wallet

1 Like