Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I tell you what:

1. give old Luna stakers a voting power in relation with how many tokens were printed during the attack, so they keep the same voting power as before.

2. get rid of this fucking and useless LFG and other corrupted institutions, and give community the whole ownership of the network.

3. we will fix this in our way (burning tokens)

1 Like

I support this great proposal by Do Kwon! He has always wanted what is best for Terra Luna, and this is no exception. With this proposal we have a good restart from a pre-attack snapshot. I’ve had Luna for a long time now and had all my Luna not staked and not bonded at the time of the snapshot, so I’m very glad the snapshot is for ALL Luna holders.

Terra has a great community, builders and developers so I’m very glad with this.

Finally, Do Kwon, thank you for all you’ve done for Terra and the dream of decentralized money! :muscle:

1 Like

" * 25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, rest vested over 2 years thereafter"

But where is the making UST owners whole part? This only encourages speculators to buy 10 cents ust to get a large stake of new luna to sell later. To truly reward real UST users there should be used a snapshot before the so called attack, like with old LUNA.

4 Likes

I don’t agree with this proposal. NO FORK!
Just buy and burn all excess LUNA tokens and don’t mint any more tokens. Problem solved.
Where is LFG’s $1.5B (BTC) reserve now? Who holds it?

I support this proposal. For LUNA holders of current and past, there is no refund or this is the best way to get new tokens. Those who’re still awaiting any sort of refund should move on and accept the fact and pray this new chain succeeds, and hopefully one day you can recover your losses.

Very bad program IMHO. People buying the dip bought more Luna with just 100$ than any investor pre-attack (I bought 5000 times more luna in the dip than what I had with very few money). And also leaving UST holders that sold on huge losses to avoid going to the bottom, not being rewarded, looks like a big fail in distribution.

You guys are rewarding the Luna speculators that came when it was crashing with the faith of making easy money, and leaving real investors outside the equation.

1 Like

the dumbest developer team in the world.

3 Likes

A lot of people putting ideas!!!
But the idea always has a cost generation.
but when we talk about costs we are talking about
cash…
So let’s talk about Business ELON Musk+ CZ + Do Kwon
have a good conversation…
ELON has money and so does CZ… and Do Kwon has the innovative project… a good union can generate a mega project that really goes to another dimension

they are only providing airdrops to luna and ust owners pre-attack snapshot which was on 5/7/2022
anyone who bought after is … well… fucked.

1 Like

the exodus will be of pharaonic magnitudes, if the Terra ecosystem does not have Anchor and UST.

He should take Jae Kwon’s recommendation and allow UST to have a free or floating price, and let the market value it.

Fork is the worst plan ever

2 Likes

Same situation

Don’t agree to split, we’re going to burn. Forks are failure and stupidity.

1 Like

Adding Justin Sun does not bring peace

Plan done with one idea, keep the control

Bad idea, no value added, nor fixes just fork without UST relation.

1 Like

It says they are providing airdrop to post attack LUNA holders at launch date 5/27 or am I missing somethig?

1 Like

Your proposal is a real joke, it makes no sense to make a snapshot for UST holders at the time of the project launch.

You want people who sold at a loss and have already lost, for some, tens of thousands of dollars to go back and buy UST for a hypothetical airdrop?

1 Like

Enough of your bullsh*t, Mr. Kwon! Just, give up for f’s sake! You failed! You misled the entire community! You are responsible for this entire debacle.

Man up and step down, transfer leadership to someone with TRUE INTEGRITY and turn yourself in to the authorities! There, that is the only “revival” plan you could ever put forward. You just want to keep conning people.

And this is for the Kwon army: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice…

2 Likes

lol, so this dictator can just take a 2-3 day vacation to come up with a plan that benefits mostly him? Get ready my friend to be sued left and right…
Why don’t we go back in time via snapshot and fork btc at 69K its a win win for everyone…

1 Like

PUSH IT back Please. Mid June.

My UST is still locked on Binance due to the Wormhole / Shuttle Swap fiasco they canceled.

Do I need to get it back to Terra for the snapshot? This is my life savings.

1 Like