Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

This is straight stupid.
I’m following the agora forum 14 hours a day right now, and if you took only a little bit of time to read the comments it’s obvious 80-90% perfect of the people favor the idea of burning the Luna token with a tax.
Even if you want to have your idea pass through, you can just give it a try with 0 effort.
You will loose nothing since “Luna Classic” will be a over right after you fork.

Additionally, if there are two groups in the forums, one who favor the fork and one that favor the burn, why don’t you put out a vote of both???

Do you call this a democratic DAO project? Fork will begin with a governance problem right away.

279 Likes

Thank you keeping LUNA classic. It’s a fun coin to trade and people seem to enjoy trading it.

27 Likes

Horrible horrible idea, you need to make UST holders before the depeg whole again to gain any credibility, please read fatman’s proposal, its 1000% better than this

175 Likes

plz save me if fatman proposal go on.
i had my 4k UST on binance , sent to binance at the end of April and now i’m totaly ruined. include people like me in that proposal , maybe not 1:1 i’m still fine with 1:0,7
my terra wallet for verify that is
terra12ewnnwt0t0kmxuf9zpua9725kg6g7le4pvldfx
save me…

29 Likes

Be right now or do well haha

Wow, sad day for Terra. The community is NOT being heard. Not ONLY did you let whales exit at $1 while many of us added the dips, you minted us into oblivion and are now leaving us there. Shame on you.

255 Likes

So basically you are not listening the best proposal and just creating a new fork…

223 Likes

Terrible idea, you clearly didn’t listen to the community. We don’t want a fork.

Sad.

236 Likes

I want my UST not rubbish tokens! I didnt invest in a risk asset i invested in a stable coin with interest earning.

174 Likes

+1!!!

2 Likes

UST holders pre-attack should be made whole. There was never supposed to be any speculation around the $1 peg.

135 Likes

yes indeed, who supported on CEX deserve faithful loyalty support back

24 Likes

I disagree with the fork… A better solution is to burn as many $LUNA tokens as possible. A fork won’t solve anything, it will just lose the trust and reliability of the users.

219 Likes

You want fork to make your friends richer and control new luna network not making it community owned. Don’t lie you don’t care about community. Fix the inflation problem with deflation.
New luna token receiver will sell a soon as vesting unlocked.

136 Likes

I like the plan. Lets Do It! ( somenthing is better than nothing )

5 Likes

In order to restore trust in $LUNA again, you need to implement burning. That is what 90% of the community wants.

Even CZ said that is the only way.

231 Likes

No way. This is ridiculous. Rescue the original Luna or not at all.

142 Likes

100% facts…so stealing 80 Billion is ok? Creating 7 trillion coins in a matter of seconds…just know u will be doomed not in this live but through all the multiverses

85 Likes

What about UST, should we sell or keep it? I did not understand as im not native english. Please any help will be appreciated.

18 Likes

Hey kwon Brother, Kindly consider checking with CZ about this proposal. Don’t rush with your plans there are communities out there to help you and support you.

Creating new chain is not a great idea , Consider burning the current supply.

155 Likes