Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I want a Fork

NO to FORK! JUST burn the excess current Luna

8 Likes

This is spot on!

1 Like

burn is only option

4 Likes

What about people who try to save luna at last time???..ā€¦if you setup new coin & airdrop ā€¦people will see that because they lost belief in coin & also you lose community who enter after crash ā€¦.best way to keep coin alive is setup burning mechanism

3 Likes

I think the snapshot time is fair. I checked my balance and I started derisking a little bit later that day.
Lost $207K in total on the collapse, split between Luna and UST.
Will gladly hold to the new $LUNA token when they are airdropped. I will also keep some of the $LUNAC I bought when it became a meme crypto.
I hope a large majority of the dApps will be redeployed on Terra V2. If it is the case, I donā€™t see why a market cap of 1 to 5 bn couldnā€™t quickly be reached.

1 Like

For people like me who bought 1600 dollars of Luna on Binance and now have almost no money, what will be of us who buy on Binance and other exchanges?

3 Likes

This plan is a destined for doom, just like the previous one. There is only one solution to revive this project: BUY BACK AND BURN. simple. F everything else. Yes, buying back and burning will take enormous effort and enormous funds. But, it will restore confidence. Any other proposal is ultimately doomed, bc confidence will not be restored. BUY BACK AND BURN or just move on.

8 Likes

Does this include LUNA/bLUNA LP tokens, LUNA/stLUNA LP tokens and LUNA/UST LP tokens staked on Astroport?

• 35% - All bonded / unbonded Luna, minus TFL at ā€œPre-attackā€ snapshot
    • For wallets with < 1M Luna: 1 year cliff, 2 year vesting thereafter
    • For wallets with > 1M Luna: 1 year cliff, 4 year vesting thereafter

Yeah: the LUNA holders get 35% for depeg (plus possibly also +10% from launch). UST gets 25% from launch and no higher allocation from depeg? LUNA holders are going to end up with double the bailout of UST holders.

Reserving this spot

Yeaā€¦ Bad ideasā€¦ We needs a plan burning

7 Likes
  • Where is the Missing 47,188 BTC that was not mentioned in the LFG tweet ??
  • Who was the counter party for the trades, that LFG gave the BTC to?

after the fork what is the utility of the LUNA?

this proposal in an insult and a coverup, imitation of doing something

• great project broken by short term greed of the leadership
6 Likes

Iā€™m for this because any other solutions would take ages to be implementedā€¦and during this time more and more apps and devs will move to other chains. We need to rebuild quickly and not spending too much time discussing about the best or fairest path forwardā€¦sometimes when a **** up occur you simply need to decide quickly and move on.

Only burn. No forks- its escaping from responsibility.

6 Likes

So basically if you are holding 10,000,000 $luna that you purchased after the collapse . Current Value APRX $2500. You would be entitled to 30 new luna worth apr $10

The people that kept buying since the collapse are the ones that saved LUNA, well most people ran for the hillsā€¦ Your reward for them believing this could be saved is to shit on them,

I canā€™t wait for the SEC and governments all around the world to come for youā€¦ They will be , because of your failures all stable coins will be regulated ā€¦

4 Likes

I believe in Luna Letā€™s see 1$ first

Iā€™m really worrying about my situation in this whole thing, I am a LUNA holder with round about 260 coins. I trade with eToro which have currently stopped the trades.
They do not support Luna on their wallet so I cannot put my Luna into the app??!!!
Please please someone reply and tell me what I can do.
I donā€™t even know if I will be able to get the airdrop?

CLEARLY KWON needs to be removed from leadership - incompetence has been shown prior to the attack (in rude and arrogant remarks, even dismissing the attack as possible).
Incompetence during the attack - likely selling BTC to VCā€™s and insiders once it was too late, hence why they didnā€™t try save the chain in the initial days (boarding on a r-pull)
AND NOW afterwards - offering a solution where by they can pretend this never happened, leave the mess in an old chain and hope that time will heal the wounds as people forget.

FORKING IS WRONG
YOU will not get your money back and it will destroy LUNA as we know it, exchanges will not support this either hence by CZ has been showing the way. But if you wish to get dumped on and crab sideways for years vote yes.

Crashing the coins and then choosing to only fix UST because the LFG owns 1.8bil coins IS THE SOLE REASON why Kwon wants this to pass, he obviously has no interest in the regular investor.

I lost a lot of money on Luna and buying it on the way down, FIX your mess or we will never see any money for years to come IF WE GET LUCKY maybe in 2 years in a new bullrun.

TERRIBLE IDEA FROM A EVEN WORSE LEADER.

Burn and rebuild. Either the chain can recover or leave it ruined and jump ship KWON like you did to your first failed stable coin attempt.

2 Likes

Dude nobody wants the fork, you must to make a big burning of LUNA.

3 Likes