Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

13 validators said yes to the burn and more are among the most important with higher percentages, super

3 Likes

From this proposal, it is not obvious to me why “creating a new terra chain” would be a solution to the problem that the community is currently facing. Maybe it helps to clarify the rationale and why it is a good way to revive the ecosystem?

Also, if anyone intents to create a new chain, they can simply proceed with that without needing a vote from the community. Why do we need a vote in the first place?

1 Like

STOP worrying about payback; blockchains are experimental tech, and the value is lost. Now we must try again to reboot UST or a V2 of it; otherwise, all your nice Airdrops you are so much fighting for will go to Zero!

That is because, without UST, Luna is nothing. The dynamic between the two created all the value.

1 Like

station.terra.money/proposal/1623

Please vote all people who want NO with veto.

You need to have your lunas in the official wallet to vote.

Download Terra Station chrome extension, create a wallet and withdraw all your Terra Luna to your own wallet.

Then connect there and vote.

1 Like

Can someone explain why ONLY aUST holders are compensated? There are many people like me which were holding tons of UST but not in Anchor, in places like Mirror, Spectrum, Pylon, etc

1 Like

what about big exchanges support (binance, etc…) if a new chain is created, do they agreed to list that new coin? without exchange support the fork wont be nothing… no one is even talking about it… do you guys realize that?

2 Likes

1 - I can see that it’s clear that you don’t want to spend 1 cent of the money you embezzled and are manipulating the community that the proposal for a new network is better.
2 - Burning will take money from yours and you don’t want to spend anything on it.
3 - Who does not guarantee that you manipulated the fall of ust

Why should ordinary stable UST holders suffer 2 years because of your mistakes ??
You should to provide for them here and now, in order to maintain their loyalty, Do !

This is urgent. Will someone prominent in this community please put forward a burn proposal? It’s very clear that the majority do not want this Fork, also it is against the recommendations of some very intelligent people in the space. @FatMan

4 Likes

basically ust holders are forced to buy a new (maybe worthless) altcoin

1 Like

“Pre-attack aUST holders: 10%”

What a but UST holder and UST related on other protocol?
UST in wallet, UST on Aperture and WhiteWhale, aUST on Mirror, for example.

what about pre attack UST across other chains? I had pre attack UST on Solana which was being used to LP.

1 Like

Why doesn’t the pre-attack LUNA holder have a cap, and the aUST holder has a cap?

The remedy for small holders was for the 1:1 exchange proposal through reserve.

There were 11 million votes for No with Veto, now there are only 7.4 million?

4 Likes

They keep hidden. I think will come

Now he wants to steal again from the bigger wallets.

Dont steal from bigger wallets, just timelock everyone longer. Why you so hellbend on stealing?

Also you should keep the snapshot date 1 day later. The current snapshot day it didnt fully go down yet and all people trying to save at that moment will get screwed over.

1 Like

Stop removing our whitelisted proposal

They should be distributing according to the circulations!

You can not put people in the category of 6.5T tokens who bought during 8th May to 12 TH May!

They should be distributing according to the circulations.

IF someone’s bought when the supply was at 450 M they should be getting the % according to the circulations.

People who bought during the circulations was at billions they should be getting % of that circulations!

Or make it fair and put us at 35%

First snapshot should be at the last halt!

That way everyone is equal!

3 Likes

Burn via tax and full deflationary is the only option!

1 Like