Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Noted, anfd and meanwhile how can i sign up for the petition?

No one seems to know. He’s never said if exchanges are included in the drop. I don’t know of you need to get it somewhere visible to TFL to even get a little share of this (what I suspect will be worthless anyway) new Luna

This is the same question but never been answered and I’ve read almost all the comments on here.

3 points here. It’s only aUST holders pre-collapse (the word “attack” suggests it wasn’t his fault) so you are “post collapse” with whatever you have on the 27th.
Secondly, it’s 20% not 25%
Finally, you’re not getting 20% (14000) of what you hold, you are getting a little share, proportional to your holding out of all the UST that exists, out of a pool of 20% of the new lunav2 issued.

Whatever the market thinks its worth. You may draw your own conclusions there.

Some have, it looks to me like he’s trying to incentivise people to buy UST before the 27th which might push the price up a bit … maybe?

How do we know how many Lunav2 are being created? Proposal used to say 1B but that text has gone.

You couldn’t sell aUST quickly could you? Or do you mean selling Luna early on in the depegging of UST? In which case yeah they seem to be getting the best of this, for whatever that’s worth.

It doesn’t say that. It says 26.72% of aUST. Presumably the other 74% was held by whales with over 500k each who are not included (seems arbitrary, would have expected it to include them but only up to 500k, but his wording suggests they are out)

Anyway, none of this matters if the new coin is worth bugger all.

Also; That Reddit thread with the 90k BTC wallet. I don’t know what to make of that, if the trail is genuine. Was that a single whale that all the UST was bought from by LFG? Exchange transactions that size should be visible somewhere if so, I’d have thought. Was any UST actually bought at all?

1 Like

He never care the CEX Opinion. CZ is getting mad with his stupid decision due forked don’t solve the problem. What he need is shutdown UST, Burning & Adjust cashflow. Dont rush or Luna cannot recover forever

que pasara con mis monedas de luna, me deolveran con la nueva moneda luna o se perdara todo?

A

You will have the same amount of LUNA classic as you have LUNA now.

However I’m guessing you bought recently so you would only get a fractional coin of the new project. Maybe 0.2 (unless you have a portion of Tokens or UST from before the attack.

@anonymous_leader

I think we are at a point where we can let Do Kwon run with his new coin. (I disagree with his distribution however), and get a new lesder and team to lead Classic going forward.

Feel free to add your thoughts to my plan.

2 Likes

@FatMan Where is your proposal on terra station? you should create one based on your post.

Is my math right here? Trying to work out how many post fork LUNA coins you’d get for a $1000 investment today.

Supply Price Cap Billions new issue weight new issue tokens $1000 worth coins luna2 coins
UST 10,038,059,008 0.09 0.90 0.2 200,000,000 11,111 221
LUNA 6,532,216,141,541 0.000148 0.97 0.1 100,000,000 6,756,757 103

Assuming the proposal goes through, is the market currently undervaluing UST by a factor 2x (or overvaluing LUNA by 2x). If you wanted to get in for the fork now, it definitely seems that UST is better value. But then LUNC will be worth something post fork, but what will happen to UST? Will it just go to 0 and not be tradable?
BTW, for the UST supply I used 89% of current supply due to the 11% burn proposal. Is that still happening?

4 Likes

Basically the best summary of this proposal - thank you.

Will UST holders keeping their cash in Celsius be somehow included? Had most of my UST capital over there. Thanks

1 Like

Sue him in court file lawsuit
His team stole entire BTC reserve

3 Likes

Vote No with Veto as that only needs 33% to stop this proposal.

2 Likes

I guess the voting it only depends on the Orion and the others bigger ones.No with veto 21.13% right now

1 Like

Ah fck this Terra Team.

I will give away my super duper “airdrop” token if available to someone who lost much more than me (±6000 Euro).
Maybe it will help out a bit.

Still wondering whats with that LFG? The funds are already there https://dashboard.lfg.org
So start to compensate the smallest holders of UST now already…?!
Maybe some of those people will come to your new reborn 2.0 crap and keep feeding you.

This stuff is driving me crazy…

I can’t even express my feelings here cuz I can only post every 4 hours. Replying is also impossible. Just wow. I can smell the decentralization…

4 Likes

Will they revise the proposal? I guess fork is only solution. Algorithm stablecoin does not work

目前代幣總供應量:222,189,812,360.521273

LUNA2.0 總發行10億顆的 10%=1億顆
100000000/222,189,812,360=0.00045

假設持有100萬顆*0.00045=450顆 LUNA2.0
15%在創世解鎖=67.5顆 85% 6 個月懸崖(382.5顆)
是這樣子的嗎???

why is it using 2022.05.07 as the pre-attack snapshot - when people made deposits into late 8 may? Are those not UST they had swapped into and deposited?

was not the attack prevalent 9 may or so? why so inconsistent, just like his misleading tweets?

2 Likes

Your idea will forever alienate investors from your project. I bought at 40, 39, 28, 5, 2, 1 and only then lower to average out my costs, as most people did, who will receive a couple of coins if they buy again now, but in the end they will not even return half of what they spent. You could stop the chain when you saw that the number exceeded 1 billion, but you did not stop even when it became more than 1 trillion. They probably slept and didn’t have time for it, or maybe it wasn’t clear that the price would be completely zero and something would have to be done with a large number of coins, especially so many. Why, when they decided to increase the number of coins, it was impossible to immediately set a limit of 1 billion … Why they increased it, but you don’t want to or can’t burn it. This solution is proposed by many, but you are silent about such a proposal. Why, maybe technologically it cannot be done, explain why this option is impossible even for 2 years? As I understand it, the community will not receive many questions of answers, but one thing is clear that with such a decision you managed to divide the community even more, and the trust of those who believed is lost. Now everyone is arguing among themselves about what they will get …

2 Likes

Nb: If UST is again $1, LUNA would sky rocket from 0-100-10000 and above… like BITCOIN.

Hi Terra team

Or Let me honourably address you as

Hi Legendary Terra LUNA – Terra UST platform

My scenario: Myself from India, was arguing/discussing about LUNA-UST with my friend in US-California, we both trying to figure out a better investment opportunity through cryptocurrency market.

I took up the opportunity through intra-trade when LUNA was approximate to $50 and sold it around $60-70. Then it gradually went through $90-100-119. By this period I re-read all the articles available regarding LUNA-UST and was waiting for a better opportunity for an entry.

Then gradually the “historical moment of correction required” came in. Without knowing the scenario, since market was already down, tried buying LUNA when I saw the price falling. But tried 3-4 Times to catch up, but was going down. Each time selling at a loss, kept trying the entry. By the time I learned from the news about depegging situation.

At last, it went below $0.00001. This time also I kept buying, obviously for profits when everything is fine or when opportunity looms in.

To be frank, though I’m 1.5yrs in the market as being trader with meagre investment, the opportunity provided by LUNA helped me to gain x3-6 times profit. (Though sad with the crash situation).

I bought again, hopeful about the valuable project’s success, and for an obvious profiting opportunity.

-Let me stop here with my scenario.

Others scenario: Traders/Investors… are with any project to make profits, with a risk factor about losing money, especially in cryptocurrency with a “definite warning to losing full investment”, with its early adaptation scenario. And obviously during crash it’s fully expected. The cry of defending while being bought at low is a discounted opportunity which is well balanced or is at a better opportunity when project is corrected back and when price hikes gradually.

So ? No. You are not necessarily compensating anyone with this warning.

Yes… if at all you want to compensate, it’s only when you are “sticking to the project”. And the compensation should be in an ideal way by examining each situation with categorization.

In my opinion, intra traders need not be compensated in any scenario, especially those who entered during the crash events, No. Usually they expect to loose or get locked and or run through stop loss situations. Even long term investors aren’t required to be compensated if they entered during the crash or after that, because they already got a discounted price.

In my opinion, the only reasonable block that may required to be compensated may be those who stayed with project being long time investors, at least with reasonable “market holding period“, before the crash. Hope you got my point for further streamlining this category with consensus with developers or exchange teams. This should be a bold stand, which will be understood by rational people.

Villains in the market: I’m sure you are aware about them, but let me address them from my side, for the sake of addressing.

Your competitors, bad actors and good-looking players, both are opportunists. They want your esteemed-valuable-successful (Though need minor corrections) project to be down, so that they won’t be hindered any further, moreover some are benefiting this opportunity through media hikes, again by both bad actors and good-looking players with double edged sword, in their own ways towards the betterment of their own projects and demeaning LUNA-UST in the market through different forms. If you learn through, you would understand your real position and their tactics getting applied for their own benefits.

Pro LUNA-UST: The real lovers of the project (not necessarily the whole community), the long term investors, developers, those who respect better novel projects etc; they are still looming around you, looking at you, mainly about how you are handling the situation, secondly how well you would apply corrective measures, not necessarily coming up with adoptable ideas.

Once you could come up with better narratives in the market and start applying the best ideals as corrective measures, the Pro LUNA-UST segment would help you sky rocket the same.

But your hard-smart-efforts should be at least compounding towards making LUNA back to $0.01 - $1.00 and UST back to its peg of $1.00 (No compromise on UST which is the crux value people are looking at for time being), which I’m sure is possible, if you and your full network (including developers and friends) give full heart to base the entire effort to original LUNA-UST, through the same novel concept of algorithmic stable coins pegged to underlying asset TerraLUNA (through balancing the creation and burning process itself).

On the side, those who love the project would start buying for long-term with the present discounted rates (This is when you stick to original project with the required correction. Ups and downs are part of life of any project, starting new or fresh is not a practical step at each time when we go down, correct and move on is the best remedy, that would make maturity to the project with sound track record with great model for the market. Everyone knows TerraLabs, starting new won’t make any difference, correction with original project would. People will forget old scenarios and would start trusting back).

Know Yourself and your potential: You are already among legends, understand this without even an atom of doubt and your potential is tremendous if you really stay and trust your project more than yourselves. Same like Bitcoin (main store of value, and a mode of easy payment through LN) stayed with the project, with continuous updates on the original, each time correcting and making it better towards the maturity we get identified today.

Your role is very important. “Dollar peg” perpetrators may appear as villain, but if your project is fully decentralised, then no one could do anything and in fact would eventually benefit the villains as well (you can negotiate with dollar peg perpetrators to be part of the model for time being, along with your decision to have BTC reserve which is getting adopted by major institutions of the world over).

Your algorithmic project could play a key role in the CBDC of each country directly through your developers or through collaboration with each country’s IT segments, as bridge to help their currencies (why help them ?, it’s a fact that they would try that for some time in the future).

In nutshell , there’s no valiant LUNA holders or UST holders separately as to tell which need to be cut off as projects (they are just traders for profits), if at all anyone says so then it’s their hypocrisy towards the original project which is LUNA-UST (UST and many such stable coins which may get pegged to LUNA, through which LUNA becomes the highest underlying asset in the market).

Thanks and Best wishes for wonderful future.

But Bravo for the best project that came to 7th Rank recently.

With original project, which does have the potential towards minimum 2nd position and maximum 1st obviously (with this you know who are guiding or misguiding you).

With Love

A Bitcoiner and a Lunatic

Bought in at about $29 for 1300 LUNA on the 9th. Sold much of my portfolio to catch what I speculated as a solid buy. How can the price of the token up until it quickly became a single dollar not count for much of what should be handed back to the people who invested in your company in the first place? I’ve also been staking a much smaller amount of LUNA for a while now and am not as concerned about this as I am with what I recently bought on the dip. To be fair you should have at least another snapshot at some point between the pre-attack and the post attack to make for goodwill at the failures that have occurred. Not one person here wants to be on this thread discussing this and being in a situation of being left neglected due to the occurrences of what happened. From the way I’m understanding this my 1300 tokens at the time ($37,700) will be worth a little more than a bag of Doritos after the new airdrop on the 27th. Make this right and do a little more to look after the people who supported this token in the first place!!

4 Likes