Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Money is money. If bought a car last year for $44k and this year the same car is $42k, should I complain? Nope. It’s crypto, buy low sell high, just like stocks.

2 Likes

They don’t want their users to make money

2 Likes

I have lost over £10k in UST and £700 in luna and won’t let Duo get away with my money. Yes I bought UST after the depeg but there is no way on this earth you can panalise me for that as once the depeg started instead of letting ppl carry on purchasing ust and luna he should have halted the trading but instead he kept on making false promises that everything going to be alright.

Wow. This proposal might as well be titled “Dueces Suckers” to all UST holders. I’m proud of myself that I only have occasional moments of intense rage and/or despair. It’s hard to watch D’oh, et al, slowly steal what’s left of our money when anyone with an ounce of integrity could have simply restarted the ecosystem with 1/3 of the BTC reserve. I can understand the developers and smaller Luna holders voting in their self-interest (and thereby screwing UST holders), we have all lost so much money. But this fork will poison the crypto altcoin market. I for one will never invest in any other crypto other than Bitcoin in the future. If D’oh and his criminal syndicate can get away with this altcoins are done. They will all be looked at as Ponzis (With the possible exception of Cardano.)

No Fork. Burn

2 Likes

Everyone kindly read and support

I don’t understand why the post attack snapshot is after the current date. Why are we encouraging nonsensical buying of the worthless tokens in order to receive airdrops?

Make the post-attack snapshot either 5/11/2022 or 5/12/2022, a point in the past so it cannot be gamed but to reward believers who were trying to help defend the peg rather than participate in the bank run.

5 Likes

No one wants a new fork, yet the LUNA team redistributed the votes to the whales, the voting is just a show, in fact the team has completed the development of the new chain, I no longer trust LUNA even though I still hold 10 billion LUNA

4 Likes

You took interest from Terra.
Terra took your money.
We call this method P O N Z I scheme. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nobody wants a fork. Just burn Luna and make a Tax for each transaction to burn Luna. Let’s make it deflationary again.

3 Likes

Because thats the only thing giving it liquidity right now. If the snapshot was say 5/12, all trading on UST/ LUNA would crater, prices would drop to zero and for example, LFG’s 165M USD worth of UST - which they have said they will use to repay small wallets - will also go to zero.

I dont understand the hate for this. “The True LUNA believers” are not forbidden from picking up a few extra million LUNA for $100 right now, you know. Its your own mental mindset that makes you think this is just speculators. I held LUNA pre-attack, and I dollar cost averaged my position down to nothing at the expense of $100 afterwards. I get airdrop rewards of new LUNA and if old LUNA retains any value at all, I have value there still.

I too would love for old LUNA to be saved, but i am hedging my bets here. I suggest all “True Believers” do so as well.

2 Likes

No Luna2

4 Likes

cliff and vesting periods are too long, fix that too

2 Likes

Did you read ? Can you read ?
Small % long hold time ruin coin to create new value out of air with bad rep.
ust unaccounted for current after attack buyer paying 4

1 Like

DeMoCrAcY

6.5T at 0.0001 is 650M. Cut the cr** Do. You just want to make LUNA disappear.

1 Like

You should really calculate one time through how my “new” airdrop Luna you will receive with a $100 investment now. It is nothing at all because the % to distribute have a crazy supply amount current Luna to distribute to. As of today $150 is around the bet to get 1,5 new Luna if I am not mistaken (for post-attack holders / buyers). If you think the new Luna will reach that plus any margin on top…go for it and buy more :smiley:

This is great, but keep in mind that after is approved this has to be implemented so even if we vote the second one with the burn, no one will be left to implement it … the only logical solution is to say NO to the one with the fork. Also we should keep in mind that more proposals my dilute the attention from the main one.

Good Morning.

if Luna Classic will continue to exist regardless of the new token, then why not put a burn form on Luna Classic now?

Make the new Token, but burn the Classic. It’s a middle ground. And everyone will be happy.

7 Likes

New LUNA value will be $0.5 - $1 :sunglasses:

• Where are 6 trillion Lunas,
  • Why couldn’t these accounts be detected, why didn’t the stock market confiscate their money?
  • Where is the money spent, how does it affect the stock market?
  • Do you know why we wait 2 years? For you to escape?
  • What’s the harm in trying the burning process first?
  • Do you want to recover your own private wallet or do you intend to destroy the evidence?

Luna is melting with this silly idea. Everyone will bankrupt, congratulations!

4 Likes