Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I get “An expected error occured with compensation pool” while attempting to click on Enable Compensation Pool in the revive-terra.money link.

Did you guys manage to join compensation pool? I’ve been trying for the last hour and still nothing. All the money is already compensated. This is unfair. Everyone got compensated while I’m getting an error.

Please start burning and ask the community to burn some tokens. I will be the first person to burn 50% of my wallet. If anyone agrees with my suggestion, press Like

5 Likes

Once there is an asset on the market, you can’t simply choose between what class of investor (who bought before or after the depeg) will have the money back or not. Thats not how the world works.
If the problem was generetad by exploiting the algo, it is up to the Terra team to build up a plan to burn the extra supply. That is the only way of making things better without being sued by everyone on the community.
If things are bad right now, imagine regulators from all over the world coming to you.
Its just fucking dumb the attempt to fork the coin and get the confidence back without fixing the inflation issue…

4 Likes

This proposal heavily hinges on the current Terra ecosystem’s foundation and momentum to thrust past the incredibly staining reputation these past few days have caused on its name. If I’m being incredibly frank here, I have not seen one apology from Do Kwon in how he handled himself in the public spotlight and the lack of transparency with which he addressed the state and condition of the death spiral. What incentives do outside people have to stake in this “new” project?

I won’t presume to know the developer side of project and it’s robust nature, but I can’t imagine a thriving project with Do at the helm. I honestly would rather have a hybrid solution where LFG airdrops the lost UST to the 99 or whatever amount% of small wallets to make whole the lost investment, and then remove the 35% off this proposal. It sounds like most of the UST holders don’t want any part of Terra. That way whatever the 1B new luna tokens can go towards people passionate about the Terra project.

2 Likes

I find it truly astounding how many bad consecutive decisions have been made recently by the people (or person?) behind this ecosystem. It’s like when the ego totally blinds someone to reality.

1 Like

Hey guys. This proposal just passed: Burn The Remaining UST in the Community Pool + Cross-Chain Liquidity Incentive UST

Anybody know when it will be implemented?

If implemented this will result in a bump to UST…also result in more Luna being minted…

2 Likes

Gonna need about $10 million of that 4% you proposed for **Essential Developers in this new proposal to help develop a stable coin on the new fork…

Approve the proposal approved by Vitalik and CZ. Fatman proposed the solution. No one wants this and you already know it
!!!

5 Likes

How about people holding UST on anchor wil they be included ?
anyone feel free to answer if you know

1 Like

What happens the the people holding on to the Luna coins ? i burned over 15k$ when Luna was falling and after the chain was stopped I bought up a 100 Mn coins still believing in the project. This proposal is a slap in the face of those who remained loyal to the project to make rich whales whole again while not caring for 99% of the small holders. If you have the resources to fork then why not buy back and burn ?

1 Like

Do Kwon, you realize most of us are up a lot on LUNA but down much more on UST. LUNA is a speculative token, UST was supposed to be stable. I am also down over a million on UST and you have infinitely scarred my life. This plan is even worse as it compensates UST even less and still takes it out of the chain.

Step aside, take a secondary role. Get external funding to restore UST. Someone like CZ would be ideal to step in. A new layer 1 without UST ain’t jack. I believe a $5 billion injection would be enough to save Terra, and that person would be able to profit much more than that investment over the long haul.

3 Likes

This is unfair for everyone, will reduce the community’s trust.

I had all my reserves in Anchor until 11st May. So I’ve transfered to FTX do reduce the loss (because of no LFG posicion about the peg).

I was decided to sell only in a 0,85USD (Oh My God!! How dumb I was). Now I have all the reserves in FTX, same amount. I can prove (and FTX too) that I did’nt sell anything. And now? Do I need to retransfer the amount to Terra Station Wallet?

Luna Foundation has to clarify the multiple situations ASAP. Probably there are others in the same case than mine.

2 Likes

How does that make sense to have UST holders converted into vested token holders when they bought UST as a stable coin, I do not agree with this

People hold stable coin for stability and liquidity

Native token is volatile and vesting is not liquidity

1 Like

Your idea to find a new leader is the best suggestion here. Someone like Sandeep Nailwal from Polygon, who truly cares about the crypto community and isn’t an arrogant little bitch.

4 Likes

Try to find solutions instead of attacking me. If you see me “everywhere” it means you are also everywhere. Take a break.

Uh… Is this a joke? A new stand up comedian I had never heard of? A snapshot at launch would mean that people scooping millions of UST at 0.05 cts would get the airdrop?
Maybe that person forgot the meaning of decency and DECENTRALIZATION???
If I’m correct then this is a great JOKE!!! :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :rofl:

2 Likes

New luna is RIP before it can see the daylight. Dont expect this to be like eth. Lost of confidence.

It will be really sad if validators aprove this, since in the end they have the % to win…

You can see in remedy proposal that more than 30 millions votes have been done and only 7 validators have voted…

Terra cannot go back to its former self the way without fixing the main rout of the problem.
I have a solution that I am only willing to give to Do. directly.