Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Don’t do Luna v2 we want Luna that’s out now cold boy

1 Like

My proposal:

1: Vote NO to Do kwon proposal. He has to know that we as community are the ones that makes the desisions. Not he.

2: Vote on Do Kwon to be removed from Terra. After 7 days we have shit plans recovery.

3: Choose new leader: We need a real leader that listing to te community. And make good desisions for Luna and UST.

4: Make a real recovey plan.

His is what i think need to happen. Think Do Know needs to get kicked out of Terra, with him we are going to get a shit.

11 Likes

yes that is also my question! what happens to us LPers? There must be a fair solution!

And how is this proposal?

Reserving a spot

No fork.

Burn instead: [Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction :pill:

3 Likes

hoi behoudt ik mijn munten (terra luna) bij het nieuwe plan

Ne yaparsan yap. Lunadaki çöküşü engelleyemezsin… Mail atnıştım abd merkezli bir finans kuruluşu saldırıyı 20 güb önce başlattı diye… Tekrar uyarıyorum sırada busd var… Cz binance bile bu saldırıya karşı çıkamayacak… Ust yi kurtamazsın… Luna yı uzun vadede tavan yapacaklar… Nasıl göremezsiniz ust de çılgıbca para çıkışını… Mail attım luna vakfına ordan ulaşabilirsiniz

Bad plan

3 Likes

Absolutely stupid idea as stupid you are KWON, hope some people will find you

2 Likes

I bought UST almost a month ago on my Binance account and stake it. I still have thwm. What will hapen us? Don’t u have any recovery plan for us?

1 Like
1 Like

@dokwon in addition:

• As proposed by @Cephii1, the pre-depeg snapshot should be representative all of a wallet’s TVL (in collateral, luna, UST, top Terra alts, LP positions) to be counted to the distribution or new airdrops.

so i currently have around 3 million tokens, at the time of first halt i had 4000 tokens. How will be my take? And i had tokens on Crypto.com, on Binance and on terra. So how would that distribution looks like and do i have to move them all to one place?

then, if my current luna becomes LUNC i will have 3 million of it and then i get (some tokens) 35% from pre attack from 4000 and then 10% from after attack 3 million of Luna 2.0 and all of this will be vested 90%. And having in mind its 10% of 1,000,000,000 divided by all the Holders correct? So how does a fork like this prevents that before forking people dont buy more and more to have major control on the new chain? And if all builders are moving to LUNA 2.0, what will be LUNC?

Can we just not all commit to a burn and use the current chain?

I’ve been scrolling through a lot of comments on the different proposals. People are really passionate about one or another proposal, but very often do not focus on the mechanics of implementing the proposal. Truly understanding the impact of a ‘Burn’ or a ‘Fork’ is way too complicated for me to understand.

Initially I invested in LUNA for two primary reasons:

1. They are doing something different with a algorithmic stable coin, and they have a very strong DeFi focus with that.
  2. There seems to be a thriving community behind it. The mood in different channels is positive and collaborative.

In order to become successful you need to have these two things: a clear vision and a strong network that can support that vision.

I’m supportive of ‘Burn’ and ‘Fork’ because I truly think people are trying to do here what is right and also what is possible. And I hope that as a community we stay strong and continue to build on top what we already have.
I’ve lost a significant amount of money, I could have paid off all my debt / mortgage if I would have converted it to fiat. It hurts, but I was also aware of the fact that we’re still talking about ‘crypto’, a smart contract hack is around every corner…

3 Likes

Guys what do you think about Add tax for old luna 2% for liquidity pool for new token luna 2.0 and 4% burn for (lunac) old token ?

3 Likes

No body want fork, everyone want to burn!!
the development team is only concerned with themselves, not listening to the community, only pretending to be sympathetic. by not following the wishes of the community, we are increasingly convinced that yesterday’s incident was a deliberate act to benefit himself.:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

You have to respect the community
you have to be proud that you have a community that has become huge in a matter of days
you have to take your arrogance off and listen to the community
the community does not want a new currency
all that the community wants is to restore the strength of the Luna currency as before
This will not see a big collapse after the partition and the introduction of new currency
we will see the collapse will lead you to the court do not be arrogant and not underestimate the capabilities of the community
do not decieve your community so as not to make you curse the enormity of this society.
Who is with me ?

Sh*t plan

1 Like

listen to the community and burn the damn coin u fucking retard
people have lost their money and life and you think u could solve it with a fork ?
do u really sleep good knowing u have lost people their life savings, their life
the only way to give some value to this project and gain trust back is burn the god damn coin.
nobody gives a fuck about anything.
and dont treat new investors as ur exit funding people u motherfucking retard piece of turd

3 Likes