Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I participated in selling short sniper luna before the snapshot, and I earned $1 million, when can I get my airdrop? thanks.

3 Likes

WHY not make it simple, burn only no fork, so recovery our money state cleary doing, fix the lake of ust by add others coins beside Luna, so no close the books and open new books with fork

1 Like

3 Likes

Can anyone explain to me please one thing.

If I hold LUNA in an exchange for a very long time since pre-depeg. I bought around 73 LUNA’s and was very proud of them, bought from binance each cost me like 65$ If I remember correctly.

Then the attack happened and price kept dipping, and as it dipped I kept rebuying a little worth each time, bought at (20$, 10$, 1$, 0.1$, 0.01$, finally at 0.004$) Then I stopped.

As you can see I’m down a lot since my purchase even the DCA wasn’t successful as now it has way more zero’s and I didn’t rebuy.

My question is, how will I get an airdrop in an exchange keeping in mind that I bought pre-depeg & post-depeg, both in exchange so all my LUNAs are mixed now. I wish somebody can answer me if I ever will get a good compensation for my initial 73 LUNAs and how will that work in an exchange, plus the extra amount that I bought also post-depeg which was also expensive if you look at the price of luna right now.

Thanks!

The ones who already repaid their initial investment by 100x before the fall( luna had 2 year run), are now calling the ones who bought it for pennies opportunnists LOL what a hypocrites. with fork youcan only dream further…

2 Likes

Mr Kwon, I disagree with your proposal. There will be no confidence in Terra going forwards if you push this fork through against the will of the community. Please see this proposal, which describes a better way forward [Proposal] A Better Way Forward™ = TFL pays back $UST by burning excesses, NO FORK

Ninguém quer um FORK. Uma nova Terra Luna, a comunidade quer que vocês recomprem as Lunas e realizem queimas. E corrijam o algoritmo atual para voltar com PEG UST.
Essa proposta ofertada é simplesmente horrível.

Hi guys, i have a question. Is unbonding bLUNA to LUNA, which is still in progress, included in 35% unbond/ bond LUNA airdrop?

anyone interested in organizing a CLASS ACTION against Do Kwon and the VALIDATORS who vote and implement the fork instead of implementing the BURN tax?

Does anyone know the legal steps needed to start the Class Action?

The BURN tax is the correct solution 90% of the community understand and is supporting it!

6 Likes

Why are you and your team not focusing on using whatever remaining funds + your own funds to reimburse those $UST holders? You and your team even took out $180m/month for a team of 70 members. That’s $2.5m/employee/month. What God’s work are you doing here to deserve that kind of pay? If you can have that kind of pay, then you should have that kind of money to return to those who held $UST because it’s a stablecoin and people who held it have no intention of speculating in a risky asset like $LUNA. Do the right thing while you still can.

6 Likes

Where can we see if the community has voted for or against this proposal? What happens if people buy LUNA on exchanges today, does that include them into the airdrop? Seeing a way for people to score even if they have never supported the project.

1 Like

No fork! Does not make any sense, does not create any value. Why not support much better “Proposal-8-steps-to-save-luna-now” from Nikola-HydraChain (already voting, proposal number 1242).

1 Like

You absolutly right!

1 Like

As Cz said this fork won’t save Terra ecosystem. You must fully refund all ust holders that now are ruined by your death spiral system.

6 Likes

You guys are all misled. Ust was sold as a stablecoin. But it was backed by speculative assets like btc and avax.

So all people who bought ust speculated just as much as the people who bought luna.

You guys all got tricked because he named it stablecoin.
And his ultimate move was using the twitter handle stablekwon :man_shrugging:

Kwon has all the characteristics of a cult leader.
Charismatic✔️
Manipulating✔️
Narcissistic✔️
Self appointed leader✔️
Thinks he has a higher goal in life✔️

1 Like

Folks, I believe that would be a mistake, as the real value of LUNA, was in its dynamic with UST. For the rest of Terra, the value comes from the Cosmos ecosystem!

So really believe that UST should be forked and fixed, and a new iteration must be launched, this time more robust and more open-source!

Here’s the idea Fix UST - The new pair USTC - LUNA v2 - The only way forward!.

1 Like

to me sound like “new token, new scam”, hoping now people gonna buy a lot of LUNA for receiving airdrop and another exit plan for DoKwon and devs

5 Likes

The fork just creates a new scam, it does not solve the problem, because the new LUNA V2 will be worthless, face it, burn it, the phoenix is always reborn from the ashes, only in this way can luna be great.
Burn the luna together when the community hasn’t abandoned it, and you’ll die when everyone keeps giving up, because the community won’t support any of your projects

2 Likes

Clarity needed for those who held LUNA on exchanges. Many held it on a wide variety of exchanges. I personally held it on FTX & KuCoin. I believe that Terra would need to contact the exchanges to see if they are going to support the airdrop, otherwise many unit holders will not get an airdrop. @dokwon and the Terra team, please ensure that the investors who held LUNA on exchanges will be included in the recovery plan, most particularly of course the airdrop. Please post clarity on: 1) will those on exchanges be included, 2) a list of exchanges that will support the airdrop. This is all happening very fast it seems, so please assign someone to take care of this today and post here and on your social media so that everyone is aware. Thanks!

1 Like

This is by far the most ridiculous & unthoughtful plan. We, the Lunatic Nation, demand the following:

• Immediate replacement of the CEO & start investigating him
  • Implement a Tax Burn until supply is back to normal
  • Gather crypto G’s like CZ & Vitalik to carve a path forward & propose it to the community

Last but not least, retribution for Do Kwon & everyone involved in this Armageddon.

Peace.

2 Likes