Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

Decentralized or not. Mr. Do’s pride will rule the project.

1 Like

não fork, queremos queima com taxa de compra e venda.
not fork, we want burning with buy and sell rate.

I am a pre-attack holder of both $UST ($250,000) and $LUNA ($25,000). I am literally dismayed at the lack of planning and crisis management that TLF has exhibited through this debacle. That said, after doing some math, the proposal calls for all pre-attack $LUNA holders to essentially receive 1:1 exchange of V2 for their $LUNA and $UST holders (who bargained for stability and liquidity) will receive 1:50 exchange for their $UST? This means that as a $UST holder, I am receiving a v2 coin that is a very speculative investment and essentially purchasing it (with a lock up period) for $50/coin? This puts the FMV of v2 immediately at $50B (which is actually higher than pre-attack market cap for $LUNA). There are gonna be soooo many lawsuits over this shenanigans

4 Likes

Why does Do Kwon completely ignores the hints from CZ of Binance that he tweeted during this week. Being CEO of one of the biggest exchange in the market and kind of trying to help the project shouldn’t be ignored in this way.

If Do Kwon would plan on burning and cordinate with CZ, could result in great comeback.

Discuss things with him, they have great capital and can be a great help! Stop this selfishness shitshow.

3 Likes

For you ADMs it is very easy to say that our messages are spam. But it wasn’t the community that broke the earth, it was you! If you guys consider the terra community (which has grown to 1 million twitter followers in the last few weeks) you should do the Burn. Otherwise, a Fork, for example, will only favor some (whales in this case) and you will have a legion of people making fun of the project, besides the token will be removed from Binance. Fork is useless, it’s just to throw the dirt under the rug. There are many people putting hope in you! Don’t disappoint these investors with a smaller contribution. Because these are the ones who are keeping the token alive, the whales have been gone for a long time.

Review my proposal.

The problem is, this proposal might fly with the vote of the Whales (Currently dokwon himself, developers and validators), despite the massive opposition of the community.

No need to vote, and make people believe they have a say, just do as you please. But this is a huge mistake.

There is no need to fork to fix the vulnerabilities

The value is what it is due to the excessive minting, YOU decided that the solution to recover peg was print money like there is no tomorrow, YOU realized your mistake, YOU want to kill the baby because it turned out ugly and make a new one.

Like it or not, CEX are also your partners, and you know they like this proposal even less than we do, and you need them. There are hundreds of validators ready to do the work non matter what, but there are just a few CEX that could save you ass, and you are turning on them, the same as you are turning on us.

2 Likes

How about people who bought Luna or UST in order to pay back debts or reduce liquidation prices on Anchor and Mars protocol? We couldn’t do that fast enough. High-risk liquidations are understandable but the low risk 20%-40% were considered “safe” at the time.

1 Like

No fork, just burn and use reserves from LFG to repay UST depegged users. I’m on the proposal of FatMan

6 Likes

Hello Mr. Kwon, listen to CZ, please, he is trying to save crypto’s reputation, do not look like a ponzischemer

3 Likes

If the proposal got approve, for the following statement “25%-UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot-10% etc…”. I still holding UST in an exchange wallet before the pegging event. Do I require to transfer my asset into Terra Station Wallet in order to entitle for the airdrop?

1 Like

Nobody want hardfork, This proposal too much selfish. Do stolen many things from many poeples

And Important thing, Do owned nothing from this disaster, Just push the reset button and try money back again to his pocket. How selfish and greedy person you are.

If You are human being, You feel guilty and have to apology all holders who losing from this

But Your proposal, Ignored every single holders and only for protecting your personal money

#noFork

5 Likes

I don’t think litigation will help with this, but I agree that the ratio UST holder are getting is very skewed against them. I saw numbers like every $40 in old-UST would get you a penny in new-LUNA?

I don’t understand why LUNA has the 35%+10% split, and UST only gets 25% from ‘launch’ - if anything that’s backwards. At least do 25+10 for UST and LUNA, so pre-depeg and pre-launch holders get equal treatment for both coins.

Not sure if someone asked this already, but what about LUNA and UST held in other protocols/chains (e.g., LPing on Osmosis or on Curve). Are those included in the pre-attack snapshot?

Proposed change to the UST holders snapshot

Rather than using a “launch snapshot” where only new buyers are truly rewarded, we should do multiple snapshots between the initial de-peg and the launch of Terra 2.0. The weightings for each of these snapshots should be dependent on the price of UST on Binance 10 minutes later.

The weight of each of these snapshots should be higher when USTs price is low, and lower when USTs price is high. This makes it fairer as people who cashed out early will be compensated less than those who sold out later and lower.

The early sellers of UST at high prices didn’t lose a significant part of their holdings and contributed to the UST bank run, thus, they should receive less “compensation”. The later sellers, and those that held through the lows should be compensated to a greater extent as they incurred higher losses, stress and didn’t contribute to the bank run.

Terra 2.0 should also aim to provide real users and holders of UST with rewards, rather than new buyers of UST who only hold it in the hopes of quick gains through this new LUNA (Terra 2.0) distribution plan.

The reasoning for the 10 minute price delay is to account for the assumption that sellers would take time to sell.

63 Likes

I have the same question. Seems like there is no mention. I really hope they take Osmosis into account as we were helping the ecosystem grow by providing the liquidity on another platform.

1 Like

i think you need to understand the meaning of word “forking” , forking is not a way to fix things ,but its a way to creat new things for some purposes ,forking is separate project with the base of this one and it will not fix this project but it will creat a whole different one ,and yes forking must be done on solid and stable system ,and in general a fork never reach the level of the original coin ,forking is the final bullet for this project , you need to burn and extract the bullets that are already in ,not fork ,a fork is headshot

2 Likes

Amar taka firay de

1 Like

Do Kwon, too many noise. AirDrop compensation is a good plan.
But you seems missing the point.

You can only fork to new LUNA with a condition of Swap option 100 old to 1 new, or maybe 1000 old to 1 new, don’t even need a snapshot or whatever to do these and it’s a fair trading system.

Any new product it’s universal law to preserve a fair trading system. Without it you will fail.

This way current LUNA holders can swap to new coin to continue growing.

These proposals of snapshot will only complicate matters
First Terra will be in a much bigger mess because those old LUNA tokens will immediately, you can bet on it becomes a $0 meme Token once the fork comes.

And if per your proposal of allocation, the trading system of new LUNA will be tainted, nobody wants to buy a price manipulated coin, if you understand what I mean.

Things to consider.
You can also be sure after the new fork and airdrop, upto 50 percent will immediately sell to recoup loss.

Hope you make a wise choice can be made asap