Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan 2 [PASSED GOV]

I fully support this. With a caveats.

• Should we cap wallet size/exclude exchange wallets? Let’s get as broad a distribution as possible, to really make it community owned.

Did you even read other ideas here? In fact it would be better if you stay quite!

1 Like

@TerraLuna @terra please have Do Kwon Just stop posting anything at this point and hand over the keys to someone else. You don’t have the interest of anyone but yourself in mind here. The new chain would have no value as trust is completely lost. You should be putting up your own money at this point and frankly close to all of it along with anyone that made profit off Terra as part of the team responsible for how everything played out. People have literally decided to end their lives over this and you are here trying to come in like you care when you guys made a disgusting sale of UST to big players instead of allowing the community to trade in their UST for the bitcoin you had. Huge players got out at 1:1 in BTC while UST was trading at 60c and that BTC could of been used for the real good of the majority of UST holders.

The proposals you have put up are literally the two worst proposals anyone has suggested. Please hand everything over to CZ or another big player that is extremely well respected and can bring confidence back which will truly help the community recover better from this entire debacle. The longer you wait the more blood on your hands unfortunately.

11 Likes

Approve the proposal approved by Vitalik and CZ. Fatman proposed the solution. No one wants this trash

7 Likes

well here is your answer NOBODY AGREES WITH YOU!!!

2 Likes

There is a better idea out there… No forks.

11 Likes

Sounds like a fair design. This is a lot better from the previous version. Good work Do. Also I would like to remind you Pylon protocol and the money we had there in form of locked just. Please consider this investment too. Also, it would be good if we can somehow transfer of our owned nfts from luna classic to luna. Since luna classic will be pretty much worthless and abandoned after this fork, letting nfts rot there looks like a waste

1 Like

Please be sure to include LP LUNA balances when taking the snapshots (Osmosis DEX, Astroport, TerraSwap etc). Thanks!

2 Likes

I have 7097 Luna in an exchange and I lost about 675 thousand dollars What is my homework?

Since people will now be incentivized to buy again … perhaps there will not even need to be fork in the end … system can stabilize again, just as it did before and worked for months. Just add some throttling mechanics to prevent quick liquidity withdraw and some reserve fund to combat hyperinflation in the future and current luna might be all good.

** 10% - Luna holders (staking derivatives included) at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, 90% vested over 2 years thereafter*
** 25% - UST holders at the “Launch” snapshot - 10% unlocked at genesis, rest vested over 2 years thereafter*

So basically, got 1k $LUNA worth 50k$ before the crash and 20k UST, valued at 70k$; but now this is worth10 cent.
With this snapshot, peoples who jump in last minute with 100$ will get more aidrop than me who is in since january 2021 ?

2 Likes

What happens to Luna holders who hold thier Luna on Cex ?

1 Like

the first thing you need to do is reimburse UST holders up to $ 100,000; then you leave the community and let others throw anything; in a world without the need for trust you are the first obstacle

1 Like

Burn Luna, don’t be a swindler!
Why do I get 10% after the attack if I bought Luna at $70 for 1 coin?
Are you suggesting dividing the coins among those who bought millions of coins at 0.0002? Are you laughing at us?

5 Likes

I’m afraid I have to disagree with a fork if the only solution is to bring LUNA back. Please take care of all investors’ LUNA stake and the retail investor. I know someone just lost his life because he lost everything from $LUNA from millions to zero. It is a horror story in crypto. If you want to restore your reputation and your name brand, please take the high road; there is no price tag.

2 Likes

I think we are missing polls in this forums, it would help a lot,

2 Likes

Lalu bagaimana dengan yang memegang ust.

Saya memegang ust di beberapa exchange seperti Tokocrypto & mexc global senilai $547

I don’t like this proposal. Personally I had almost 50% of my balance in Luna and 50% in UST, I don’t really care about Luna price at this point, but i will be much happier to have back my STABLE coins like most part of the comunity. So first stuff to do, and soon before u continue to lose time and any chance to let Luna survive, is to pay back our dollars!

4 Likes

For people buying LUNA in Binance either for help or greed don’t do it you are not included on the recovery plan you will loss all your money again. If you buy after the crash you gonna be left out even if they have restored the chain

i had %30 on anchor and %70 on binance , i dont know what to do also